Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 8

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

After the young guy left we looked at each other and laughed.

“Bloody hell, that was unreal”

I said to my wife.

“Well it was different “ she retorted.

!I enjoyed that in a funny way”she said

“I will show him how to do things, I will be his sex teacher, show him how to lick me, and I will suck him, will fuck him, not him fuck me. I will be in charge this time, not like being with you you bastard”

She laughed as she said the last part, so did I.

We left the beach soon after as it was getting late.

I told her only to wear the micro bikini on the way back, give the men a hard on. She could put her shorts and t shirt on when we leave the beach.

On the drive home I said to her “now that you are into this scene, how many men do you think you could have at the same time.?, would love to see you gangbanged”

“Not sure, but probably a few, as long as they weren’t as big as Carlo, or wanted to go what he did”

“What do you mean by that “ I asked her.

She got a bit flustered and replied that he wanted to do her in different positions and her go up and down on him.

I thought there is something she is not telling me, but let it go.

Let’s see if I can arrange a gangbang for you I told her, see how many cocks you can take, I would love to see lots of different cocks going in you at the same time.

“Ok she said.

I then wondered how I was going to set it up, I will have to give it some thought.

I thought about it for some time but could not come up with an answer, I thought some scene will occur at sometime.

We did not go to the beach for some time due to bad weather and having to work.

We sometimes go to one of the local night clubs, and at the weekend we decided to go.

I told her to dress sexy, and instead of wearing panties put on the micro bikini.

If anyone got a glimpse up her dress they would get turned on.

She wore a black dress, mid thigh length, with a semi plunging V neck line. She looked very sexy.

I told her to lift up her dress so I could see the micro bikini bottoms, she did.

WOW, did she look good.

We set off for the nightclub, it was one that was dimly lit and had some sections that were a bit sort of private.

The club had a gallery around three sides of it where people could go and look down on the dancers.

When we got there we got our drinks from the bar and found a table and seat, we sat there just people watching.

After a few more drinks we got up and had a few dances, we saw an old friend of mine with his wife dancing, I waved over to him.

We went back and sat down again. Then a few more drinks.

We decide to go up on the gallery to watch from above.

There were lots of people on the dance floor.

I left her to go for a pee.

When I got back there were two guys standing with her, she said to them “this is my husband”, they came out with some small talk about how good the music was that night, they soon left.

“I said to my wife “well that did’nt take long for you to attract some attention” she just smiled and told me they wanted to buy her a drink.

We watched for a while, we noticed the two guys with some of their mates looking up.They were obviously trying to look up her short dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.