Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

After the two guys left, my wife was still in the clearing on her towel panting for breath.

She had obviousy been well fucked.

I wish I had seen what he done to her to make her shout out a few times.

But I was being stroked by the white guy, and I was enjoying it.

I asked her what he done to her and she told me.

She said, “well I knelt up for him and he straddled over me and done me in that position, I could feel it right up inside me, he then moved me about a bit and he tried different angles, that’s when I called out that he was big, he then laid on the sand and got me to crouch over him and go up and down on him.”

I asked her did he do you in the ass?

“No”she said. She seemed to colour up a bit when I asked her that.

“Why did you ask me that” she said.

Well Mick said that Carlo was doing you up the ass.

“No, no, you know I wont do it”, she replied.She was still coloured up, I thought is she telling me the truth.

You sounded like you were having a good time anyway, she nodded “yes it was good”.

I did not tell her that Mick had wanked me off, no need.

We came out of the bushes, and laid out to the front of them.

A few walkers came past but she did not seem interested.

“Not interested” I asked her.

“I am a bit sore down there, and I don’t want any more, at least not yet”

I thought to my self, oh wow she is relly getting into this scene now.

We stayed in that spot for about another half an hour, then we decided to go and and get in the sea, she said it might cool her pussy down.

We were in the sea on and off for about an hour, it was good to see her relaxed and happy. I thought that the fucking that Carlo had given her really made her calmer.

We stayed down by the edge of the sea for some time, I asked how her pussy was, she told me that it was much better now, not sore.

I asked her, “is it time for more action “, she replied with “it might just be”

My cock started to stir again.

We made our way to the back of the dunes to where we were before, it was an ideal spot, with the bushes behind us.

A few other walkers came by, had a look and walked on.

She was so relaxed, I thought she does not need any wine today to calm her down. Just shows you what a good fucking can do for you. I was hoping that Carlo would come back again that day, but he did not.

We laid out on our towels taking in the sun, we had been on the beach for some time, it was now nearly 5 o clock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.