Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

The two guys came over to us, one was black, he had a big cock.

My wife kept starring at it.He was probably about 35.

The other guy was about 40.

They both remarked what a great bikini she was wearing, I felt good.

I asked them if they liked her in it, they both remarked that they would like to see her without it.

I smiled, she grinned.

Well we are about to get naked, as it is a nudist beach, I told them.

WHEE HE, they shouted out.

I got up and took my shorts off, the older guy now stopped looking at my wife and turned his eyes to me. I wonder I thought.

Next my wife stood up and started to remove the bikini top. which did not take long.

They wetre both eager.

She then took the bottoms off, revealing her bald shaven pussy.

WOW, was the reaction.

The wife sat back down on the towel, looking mostly at the black guy, who was called Carlo, the white guy was called Mick.

Carlo started to make a move on my wife, which she did not stop.

He was sucking her tits and feeling her pussy.

Mick and I just watched.

“Oh god, I have got to have you” he said.

I thought, that did not take long, we have only just got here.

I also thought that my wife was really getting into it, did not need any prompting or threats from me.

“I said it is very open here, not private at all”

Carlo suggested that we go behind the bushes, could not be seen from there.

There was a nice big open space behind the bushes, you could see that it had been well used.

We put our towels down, there was just enough room for four towels.

My wife was next to me in the middle.

Carlo was on the right, and Mick was on the left, next to me.

Carlo was fingering her, she was gasping a bit, not only did he have a big cock, he had big fingers to.

Mick and I watched.

Carlo got a condom out and put it on.

He then licked her good.

He got on top of my wife and put the head of the monster to her pussy lips.

He had a bit of a trouble getting it in at first.

But then it went in, she gasped.

He pushed it in slowly, then he picked up the thrusting when he had most of it in her.

He bent her legs back so far that they were on her chest.

He then knelt up a bit to get as much insider her as possible.

I moved down to behind him, brilliant view, I saw it going into her, just like I always wanted to see.He slowed down, then speeded up.

It was fantastic.

The wife was creaming around his thick long cock, I knew she was loving it. She kept on giving out grunts and squeals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.