Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We stayed behind the wind breaks for some time, I was thinking about what Paul had done to my wife, and my cock started to stir again.I got up and looked over the wind breaks to see if any one was around.

My wife saw my cock stiff, and said “Oh thinking about what paul done are we? I nodded.

“You are disgusting making me do such a thing.I am not doing it again” she said.She seemed angry, she had guilt feeling.

“Oh I think you will” I said.

If you don’t I will show off to your friends the pictures I took of you and Paul, which she did not know I had took.

I told her I have pictures, clearly showing her face with Paul on top of her doing her.

“Don’t believe you” she answered.

Ok, I will show you, which I did.

She shouted out “YOU BASTARD”

“Now madam I said, you will do everything I tell you to do, even let me do you up the ass, which you have never let me do...

She started to sob a bit.

“That won’t help you I told her”

“You will now do everything I want you to do”

She sat in a huddle. Now I have the upper hand.

“I also have photos of him doing you doggy style as well, which I took from the front, also showing your face”

So now you will do as I say.

I was still standing up looking over the windbreak, when I saw a guy walking towards us.

When he got close he said “ Hi, nice private shelter you have there,” When he got real close he looked over and saw the wife.”Now I see why you have the breaks up “ he said.

“Your wife “ he asked, I nodded.

“lovely “ he remarked

“So you think she looks good do you”, “oh yes, at least the parts I can see “he replied.

“Would you like to see all of her I asked.

Bloody hell yes he replied.

“Ok you can” I told him.

I called over to my wife,”darling, open your legs for the man, he wants to look at your shaven cunt” I was being agressive to her to let her know I was not joking.

She ignored me at first but I went over to her and quitely told her what I would do with the photos if she did not obey me.

I called over to her again, open your legs for him, she laid back on the towel so she could not see the man, then she spread her legs.

His eyes lit up, all of her was on show.

I then told her to pull open her pussy flaps, and she did.

By this time the guy had got his cock out and was stroking furiously. I told him to stop.”why” he said.

I said well you will need all your cum when you fuck her.

“you mean I can actually do her” he asked, yes came my reply.

With that I let him in the circle, handed him a condom, and said, “ok go ahead, you dont mind me taking photos of you doing her, do you? “no “ he said.

With that he went over to my wife and got next to her, feeling her shaven pussy and fingering her, sucking on her tits as well.

Put your cock in her mouth I told him, which he was only happy to do.

I got some real good photos of her face with his cock in her mouth, more ammunition for me I thought.

He then got on top of her and put his cock in her pussy.He was doing this for some time, then I told him to do her doggy style, and he did.

More photos were taken, thing is she seemed to be enjoying it.

He made her orgasm, which I liked.

He came inside her.after dismounting her he fell to the sand.

“Oh my he said that was fantastic”.

Thought you would like it I remarked.

With that he left.

My wife was on the towel in a huddle again.

You fucking bastard she called out to me, making me do that and taking more photos.

“Really” I said it seems to me that you were enjoying it, and you had an orgasm.

She put her head down and said nothing else.

From now on you will do everything I tell you to do, understand I said.

She just nodded.

Anyway I think you will enjoy everything I tell you to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.