Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 21

True Sex Story: Chapter 21 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

The next day Sara was still on a high from the sex shop scene, she wondered if she should phone Jane or maybe wait a little while, and make Jane desperate for more. Sara did not have long to wait, as Jane rang her the next day.She told Sara she badly wants to see her again, Sara told her maybe in a few days time, she would phone her when she could see her again.

The same day Sara got a call from Kyle, he told her he would bring his sister over in 2 days time, if that was ok, she told him oh yes it was. Sara asked him, does she know what she is coming over for?, he said she did. He also told her that he has a friend a bit younger than him who would love to come and meet Sara, as Kyle has told him what he does to her, the friend was very excited at this, so was Sara.

We spoke about Kyle’s sister coming over, I told her that I want to do her first, then you can play with her afterwards, Sara told me, maybe, we will see about that.

I could not wait for the 2 days to pass.

The day finally arrived, I went and looked to make sure I had plenty of condoms, and some lube, all was good.

Kyle was told to arrive at 8pm, they were right on time.

They arrived, I showed them both into the lounge, introducing his sister Kyle said,”this is my sister Fay”.

“Oh my you are lovely”, Sara and I came out with.

Fay was a little on edge, wondering what her brother had got her into.

We all sat down and Sara started to try and put her at ease, asking just girlie things, this seemed to make her a bit more comfortable, after a few minutes she seemed more relaxed.

I went and got a bottle of wine and four glasses, I said to Fay,”I know you are not supposed to drink, but as we are here and what happens here stays here, would you like some wine?”. She said she would.

We continued to chat and drink, and Fay got visibly more relaxed and at ease, the wine was working.

Sara then said to Fay,” you are a very pretty girl, even prettier than in the photos Kyle showed us of you with the next door neighbour”. Fay coloured up, and gave her brother a long bad glaring look.

Sara went on to say,” you looked wonderful in those photos and you looked like you were enjoying yourself, we hoped that maybe you would try some things with us”.

With that Sara got up and went and sat next to Fay, she put her hand on her knee, and said to her,”that is only if you want to, but I hope you will as we both find you very sexy”.

Sara put her hand on Fay’s knee and left it there, Fay was wearing a just above knee length skirt and a v neck blouse. Sara leaned back and kissed her on the neck, also sliding her hand up her skirt a bit more, her hand was halfway up her thigh.Sara then moved her hand up to her panties and placed her hand on her pussy, still leaving it there Sara then looked her straight in the eyes, raised her glass and said,”you are so sexy, and here is a toast to good friends and good times”.Sara pressed hard on her pussy.

Sara downed her wine, so did Fay.

I went over and topped their glasses up with more wine. I was getting very excited.

They both drank some more wine, Sara still had her hand on Fay’s pussy, they carried on chatting like this, just as though nothing was happening.

Then more small talk, Sara telling her again how lovely she looked. Sara then leaned over and kissed Fay right on the lips, Fay did not pull away, she even opened her legs a bit wider for Sara’s fingers to get to her. Sara then started to tongue kiss her, still working her fingers on Fay, who was squirming a bit on the sofa. Fay kissed Sara back the same way.

I thought to my self, right, the party has started.

I was told by Sara to put some music on, which I did, Sara took her hand down from Fay’s pussy, and got Fay up on her feet and started to dance with her, they both seemed to like it.

Kyle and I joined them we danced around as a foursome, then Sara went over and danced with Kyle, I went and danced with Fay.

Everybody seemed relaxed.

Sara kissed Kyle fully on the lips, Fay watched, then Sara went back to Fay and got real close to her, as Sara was taller than Fay, she stooped down and kisssed her on the neck, then with her right hand started to feel her small titties through her blouse, no objection came from Fay.

Sara then started to un button Fay’s blouse, she got all the buttons un done.

While she was doing that Kyle came behind Sara and he started to play with her tits.

With that I was the odd one out, so I went over and I felt Fay’s tits, she did not object.

Sara and Kyle then stood together, now I had Fay on my own, I removed her blouse, she had a small training bra on, which I soon removed, those small puffy tits were now on full display. I also stooped down and sucked her small tits, it was wonderful, Fay just let me do it.

I turned and looked round and Sara was on her knees, she had Kyles cock in her mouth. Fay also saw.

With that Sara told Kyle to take Fay up to the bedroom, we followed on a little behind.

I must have her I told Sara, she said she wanted her as well. She said to me, “I will start her off for you, then you do her and I will do Kyle, then we will see what happens”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.