Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 20

True Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

Kyle went home shortly after our scene with him.

Sara and I had some wine, we chatted for some time, I told her it was good to see her get fucked by him, and it was good to see her with a younger guy, she agreed. She came back with, yes I am well into young guys now.

I then asked her how young would she go, she said that was a hard question to answer, it would all depend how I felt at the time and what situation we were in. I asked her would she do a 12, she came back with the naughty answer, all depends how big his cock was, she then burst out laughing, I was laughing as well.

We spoke about Kyle’s sister, we wondered how young she was. Sara said, “I think Kyle is either 15 or 16, so that would make his sister either 13 or 14. Nice I came out with.

Would you still do her she asked me, knowing about how old she was?. I told her if she was here and I had a raging hard on, I would have to do her, any way the guy next door has already opened her up, and we don’t know she may have been fucked before he done her, so to answer your question it would be yes.

Sara told me good, because I would like to have a go on her as well.

Soon after we went to bed

The next day when I awoke Sara had already got up, washed and dressed, I said to her, “you are up early, why?”.

She told me she had a very restless night, thinking about Kyle’s sister, I told her I was as well.

“We must have her”, Sara said, I agreed.

Sara got on the phone straight away to Kyle, she told him to arrange a meeting with him and his sister as soon as possible, she told him if he doesn’t she will not let him fuck her again, and you wouldn’t want that would you?, he must have said no, cause she told him good.

She also told him to my surprise, and if you have any pals about your age that fancy a fuck, let me know.

I was gobsmacked at this.

Sara was told that he would get back to her and let her know the day he can set it up., she told him good don’t take too long.

Sara was a bit sexually high, she told me that she might visit the local sex shop today to see what they have, my god I feel so frustrated, I think I need several men to do me, I wonder if Adam and Cindy are going to have another party, I will phone and ask her.

I thought to myself what a transformation Sara has had.

I knew before I married her that she had had a lot of cock, I was told that by a friend who had fucked her, it did not bother me as it made me want her more, and I loved her.

Sara had told me before we got married all about the many men she had had when very young, she wanted me to know so all was clear what I was taking on., It made me very horny, listening to what the men did to her at that age, I loved listening to it.

After we got married she was less promiscuous, tried to behave, for a while.

But after a while I got her back to sort of how she was before we got married.

Sara phoned Cindy and asked were there any party’s on the horizon?, she told her maybe in two weeks, and she would let her know in good time if it was happening.She also told her, glad you phoned, as I want to have you again.

Sara told me all about her phone call, I told her good.

I said to Sara, “funny how things happen, and meeting other people leads on to us doing all sorts of things we never dreamed we would like or do, look at us now, both liking younger partners”. She agreed.

Sara told me she was definitely going to the sex shop, I want to see if they have got any new things in. I told her to go on her own, as I have things to do.

Sara went out to go to the sex shop.

I also went out to see a guy about a bit of business. About three hours later I got back home, to my surprise Sara was not back yet, I phoned her mobile number, but got no answer. About thirty minutes later she came back.she looked happy.

I Said to her,” you were a long time at the sex shop, was it worth going to?”. She replied “ oh yes it was “, with a sly grin on her face, I knew she had been up to something. I said to her. “OK, tell me what happened, you know you want to”, she smiled.

Wellll, she came out with, when I went in the shop there was a man and woman on duty, I was looking at some sexy lingerie, one of the items was an all in one basque type outfit, with an open crotch, the lady sales assistant came over to me and asked did I need any help with anything, I asked if I could try it on, she told Sara, of course as it is open crotch we allow them to be tried on.

The assistant showed me to the changing room, which was right at the back of the shop, around a small corner.

I took all of my clothes off, so i could get the basque on, there was a full length mirror in there. I turned amd looked at myself, I thought it looked very good, my shaved pussy looked lovely sticking out from the open crotch. I was feeling sexy, then a naughty thought came into my head. I called out to the lady assistant, who came and stood the other side of the curtain.

I told her I am not sure about it, would she give me her opinion, ok she said and then came into the changing room, I was stood with my back to the curtain doorway, I then turned around so she could see me. Oh my word you look stunning, especially with a bald vagina, she told me.

At first she was looking at my face, but she kept looking down at my pussy, did not take her eyes off of it for about 30 seconds, I broke her stare by saying, so you think it is OK then?, I asked her. Who will be looking at it she asked, your husband?.

Naughtily I said, any one who wants to look, there was a long pause, her eyes still fixed on my pussy, well I like looking, if that is ok, she came back with. That is fine. I told her, she moved a bit nearer to me her eyes still on my pussy. Ok, I told her I think I will take it, just a moment she came back with we have one very similar but with no bra top, I will go and get it, you might like it better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.