Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

Saturday finally came around, it seemed a long time coming, I was thinking about the guy on the beach doing things to my wife.

We set off to the beach, traffic was bad so it took longer to get there.

We got there at last, we headed for the same spot where we were last week.

To our surprise the guy was already there.

“Hi, he said, I thought you might not be coming, but am glad you have”.

The two wind breaks were lying on the sand rolled up.

We started to get out towels out when he said, “ I think It might be better if we go to the back of the beach near the bushes, more private there”.

So we all walked to the back of the beach, when we found a suitable spot we stopped. He got one of the wind breaks and started to erect it in a semi circle, when he had done that he motioned us to get inside the semi circle, which we did. He then erected the other one so that it made a full half circle.

“There, now we can be real private” he said. the bushes were to the back of us and the semi circle made it that no one could see what might go on behind it.

We laid our towels down in a line, wife in the middle. We all got undressed, my wife kept looking over at him, I thought good.

We were now all naked.

We all got on our towels, made ourselves comfortable. We chatted for a while about what we had done in the past week, he then said his name was Paul, we told him our names.

He kept looking at my wifes body. I said to Paul, “you must have done this before, as you seem to know exactly what to do.”

He smiled and nodded his head. “have you “, he asked us. My wife answered up for us with an empathic NO.

“Shame, you have been missing out on a lot of fun”, he said.

It went a bit quiet, then I said, “anyone for a drink of wine”

The wife was the first to answer with, “o yes, I think I need one”.

We had our wine, then we laid back on our towels.

It was very hot, the sun was strong.

I said to my wife,” I think I should put some sun cream on you”.With that Paul said, “can I ask a favour, can I put the cream on your wife, if that is ok”. The wife nodded.

I handed him the sun lotion, the wife said, I will do my face”, which she did, then handed the bottle to Paul.

He started at her neck, then her arms then got round to her chest and breasts.he took a long time rubbing the lotion in her tits, making small gasps as he did. “Mmmm lovely” he kept on saying. He got down to her belly button, then turned his attention to do her feet and legs.

When he had finished he said, “ok, I have saved the best bit till last”. He worked on her lower belly, then down between her legs, he said please open your legs for me I can’t get to you properley.

With that she duly opened her legs, he now could see her freshly shaved pussy. It looked wonderfull. He rubbed lotion all over her pussy and opened her lips and creamed her there as well.The wife was squirming, and gasping.

He then put 2 fingers in her cunt, right up to the nuckles she bucked a bit and gasped.I was hard as hell.

This is what I have allways wanted to see.

After a while he reached over to his bag and got a condom out, he quickly got it on before she had a chance to change her mind.

He gently guided his hard cock into her pussy. My dream had come true I was watching a stranger doing my wife.

He eased it into her slowly, when it was all in he started thrusting, the wife creamed all round his cock, I knew she was loving it. She was saying “yes, yes, yes”This seemed to spur him on to go faster.

After a few minutes he slowed down, I thought he had come.

But he asked the wife to kneel up so he could do her doggy style, she did.

I loved it in that position as I could see his cock going in her better. he was stralled over her, litterally balls deep.I even pulled her bum cheeks open so he could get it in better and he could see her ass hole.

The wife had an orgasm, I was not surprised, he came soon after. He pulled out and the condom was near full.

I said to the wife “stay kneeling”, I got down on my knees and licked her, then I put my cock inside her. I only lasted a matter of seconds, so fired up by what I had seen.

“that was good” I said, they both agreed.

We cleaned up and laid back down on the towels.

Paul said he was going for a stroll on the beach, but could we look after his bag etc.

He went out the side of the wind breaks.

I said to her “ you really enjoyed that did’nt you, would you like him to do you again, or maybe some one else “ she nodded.

“Which” I said, “either” she replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.