Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 19

True Sex Story: Chapter 19 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

Kyle came back from the bathroom and Sara said to him,”that was good, but we must do more tonight.we will go upstairs just you and me, and you can do whatever you want to me, providing that you make me a promise”.

“What is it”, Kyle asked.

“Well, you must promise me that you will bring your younger sister round here to meet us both, and you will tell her that if she is not very nice to both of us, you will put her photos out on social media, is that a deal and a promise? “.

Ok I will promise he told her.

“Good, now we will go upstairs on the bed and you can think what you want to do with me, ok?”. Kyle just nodded.

With that they both went upstairs.

I was left alone with my thoughts going crazy, thinking about his younger sister, and what I would like to do to her. I found his phone and looked at the photos again, especially the one where the neighbour was doing her doggy style, I wondered if I would get the chance to do her like that.My cock was rock hard, I so wanted to have her.

I kept on stroking my cock looking at Kyles sister, I was on the point of cumming when i heard sounds from up stairs.

I went up to see what was going on, I went into a bedroom and there i saw an incredible sight. Sara was knelt on all fours on the floor, Kyle was straddled over Sara, with his cock in her bum hole, thrusting it in and out at a good speed. Sara was panting hard, saying “give it all to me you naughty boy”. Kyle came out with,”I have been waiting to do your bum hole for some time”.

I got up to them a bit closer, Kyle looked over to me to see my reaction, I just nodded approval to him, he seemed to go faster, which made Sara squeal.

I could see his cock going into Sara;s bum, the walls of her bum clung to his cock, just like her pussy does. A quick thought came into my mind, I wondered what it would be like to have him do me like that, maybe in another time, then my thoughts went back to his younger sister, I wished she was here right now.

Sara was panting very hard, I got behind Kyle and through his legs I started to finger Sara’s cunt, she was so wet the horny bitch.

Kyle kept on pumping her, I got closer to Sara by putting my head between Kyle’s legs and started to lick her, after a few minutes Kyle let out a grunt, and shot his load up Sara’s bum, he kept on pumping her.As he was pumping her some of his cum came out with his cock, it dribbled down to Sara’s cunt, where I was licking her, I kept on licking her, and some of Kyle’s cum at the same time. It tasted good, I was loving the situation.

As Kyle pulled his cock out of her bum hole a large glob of cum trickled down to where I was licking her, I took it in my mouth, and got up, and moved to Kyle, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked out the remaining cum, Kyle looked a bit shocked but let me do it.

I went to over and kissed Sara, I then tongued the cum into Sara’s mouth. She swallowed the lot, as I knew she would.

“You are a dirty slut”, I told Sara, she smiled, and said, “so will Kyle’s sister be when you do her “.

A big smile spread across my face and I started to stroke my cock, I soon cum thinking about Kyle’s sister. Kyle watched me intently.

Sara said”oh my you do want her, good, lets see when it can be arranged”.

Kyle said,”I will make it happen as soon as I can”.

I then said,” yes it will be a good scene maybe we can all swap partners”, Sara agreed with me.

BY REQUEST I HAVE RECENTLY WRITTEN STORIES FOR READERS ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES

IF ANYONE WANTS ONE WITTEN I WILL DO IT, NO CHARGE

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.