Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 18

True Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

It was not long before Sara said that she wanted to see the young lad Kyle again.

Sara was on to me for a few days about getting him over so he could do her again.

I told her it was ok if she wanted to phone him and get him over here, I told her to tell him that I would be here as well.

Sara phoned him straight away.

She arranged for Kyle to come over next evening, that’s how eager she was to see him.

The next evening came and Sara was waiting for him, she was dressed in a very short skirt and a tight top, and not wearing any panties.

I told her how sexy she looked, and not wearing any panties was a real turn on.

“I want him so bad, I hope he is coming”, she said.

Just then the door bell rang, Sara’s eyes lit up, I opened the door to him, he looked a bit awkward, I tried to put him at ease by saying, she is waiting for you.

We went in the lounge and he sat next to Sara, she started to small talk him, about his family.

He told her that he lived at home with his father and two year younger sister., he said his mother had gone off with a black man and was now living with him.

Sara said,” it sounds as if you come from a very sex hungry family”, he blushed a bit.

“What about your father, does he have a girl friend?” she asked.

Not a special one, but he does bring girls home from time to time, came his reply.

“What about your sister?, if she is two years younger than you, she is probably too young”, Sara asked.

Kyle blushed up real bad this time.

Sara noticed this and wanted to know more.

“Does she have a boyfriend?”, Sara asked

“No”, was his reply.

“Is she a lesbian then”, Sara asked.

He came out with, oh no she is not.

Sara would not let it go, so how do you know she isn’t, she came out with.

He was nearly bright red.

Better not say, he replied.

With that Sara swung round on the sofa and spread her legs so he could see up her short skirt and that see she was not wearing panties.

“If you want some of this tonight, you had better tell me all”, she told him.

“Promise you must not tell to anyone”, he stated.

Sara promised him, so did I.

“Well I know that the man who lives next door to us has done her a few times, I spied on them”., he said.

“WOW, did it get you hard”, she asked him.He nodded...

“I would like to see her, do you have a photo of her”, yes was his reply.

“Show me “, Sara demanded.

With that he got his phone out and showed her a photo of his younger sister, I looked as well.

“Oh my she is lovely “, I came out with, Sara agreed.

“What other photos of her do you have, do not hold back or I will not let you fuck me again”, Sara demanded.

He opened his phone pictures up and we saw her kneeling on the bed with the man standing behind her doing her doggy style.

Another one of her straddled on top of him.

And another one of her sucking him off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.