Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 17

True Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

I waited for about another five minutes, I could hear noises from upstairs, I wondered what was going on, and thought I had better go and find out.

So I went up to see what was going on, I opened the door and I could see my wife laid on a bed with sam between her legs licking her.Kyle who was naked from the waist down was kneeling over my wife with his cock in her mouth, she was sucking on him real hard.

They did not know I was watching.

Sam reached over and got a large rubber dildo from the side of the bed, she roughly pushed it into my wife, “do you like that”, Sam asked.

Taking Kyle’s cock out of her mouth she replied “oh yes”. She quickly put his cock back in her mouth. After a minute or two Sara looked up at Kyle and said,”do me”.

Kyle moved down to where Sam was and Sam moved over for him to get at my wife. He fingered her first then Sara shouted out “DO ME”, Kyle duly obliged, he put his hard cock in her, it had no trouble going in.Sara pulled him down on top of her, and she started kissing him.”Oh I love boys”, Sara said. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tight, she let out a few moans.

Kyle soon cum inside her.

Sam said,” you naughty boy, lets see what you have done”.She got back between Sara’s legs and saw the cum oozing out of Sara’s pussy. She looked up at Kyle and said to him, You are very naughty doing this, now Auntie will have to clean her up.

With that Sam started to lick up all the cum from Sara’s pussy, when she had got most of it in her mouth, she moved up the bed and started to kiss my wife, sharing Kyle’s sperm, they both had his cum in their mouths, deep kissing each other, then they both swallowed. All gone Sam came out with.

Sam then went back between Sara’s legs and put the dildo back in her. “Ok, let’s finish you off with the dildo, as I know you have not had an orgasm”. She kept on thrusting it in and out of her.Sara was writhing about on the bed enjoying it.

With that I walked fully into the room, “You all look like you are having or had a good time “, I said.They all chuckled.

I told Sam to keep on doing my wife with the dildo. I got undressed, I got behind Sam and lifted her into a kneeling position on the bed, then I started to lick her. Then finger her, then I put my now hard cock in her, she did not object. Sam looked over to Kyle and said,”do you like watching Auntie being fucked”, he just nodded.

I kept on pumping her in rhythm to her pushing the dildo into Sara, it was good.With that Sara waved Kyle over to her, and she put his limp cock in her mouth, it was not long before he was hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.