Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 16

True Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We rang the bell, and to our surprise it was a young man/lad who opened the door, taken aback a bit Sara said” is this the house of Samantha?”, the young lad looked at Sara in disbelief, and said, “yes, she is expecting you, come in “, we went in and were shown into the lounge, where Sam was waiting for us.

When she saw Sara she let out,”Oh my god, you look incredible, I thought you looked wonderfull with no clothes, but you look just as good dressed, especially dressed like that, and what with the mask and collar, it looks like you are going to a Venice ball, come and sit next to me”.

Sara went and sat on the sofa next to her.I and the boy sat on armchairs facing them.

Sam said “I want you both to meet Kyle, he is my brothers son, I hope you do not mind him being here but I thought it maybe would broaden his horizons”. Wow I thought, is he old enough yet?. I was going to ask but Kyle butted in and said,” hi, I am pleased to meet you both”.

Sam then told Kyle to go and get some drinks, she asked us what we would like, we both chose wine. Sara asked was it right for him to be here, Sam came back and said,”what happens in my house, stays in my house”. She left it at that.

Kyle came back with the drinks, we all had some.

Sara was chatting with Sam for a while, I did not know what to say to Kyle, I asked him what he liked best, he told me he liked video games and football and using the computer, just about right I thought.

After about 20 minutes, Sam said to Sara, “aren’t you hot in that jacket?”, Sara told her well just a bit, and she started to take her jacket off. When Sam saw what was underneath the jacket she yelled out,”oh fuck, that looks fantastic, so erotic, you are a very sexy lady”. “What do you think”, she asked Kyle. Kyle just muttered something, his eyes glued to Sara’s see through blouse and tits.

This was the effect that Sara had hoped for.

Sam edged closer to Sara, and put her hand on her knee, doing so Sara’s split dress opened a bit, a nice piece of leg was now on show.”Oh my, you just keep getting better”. Sam said. Still looking at her tits.”That top leaves nothing to the imagination, and I love it.I might try and get one like that”.

She lent forward and kissed Sara on the cheek, Sara did nothing, this is where she is teasing her I thought. Sam ran the palm of her hand up a bit on Sara’s thigh, still no response from Sara. Sam seemed not to know what to do next.Sam then said to Kyle,”you would have a much better view if you came and sat next to us, if that is ok with Sara”, Sara nodded.

Kyle sat the other side of Sara, not taking his eyes off of her tits.he just sat.Sam then put her hand on Sara’s arm near her tits, still Sara did not do or say anything. I thought you evil bitch, teasing them like this, but this was Sara’s plan, get them gagging, although I think they already were.

There was an awkward pause, Sam was uncertain what to do next, but she took her hand off of Sara’s arm and went up to the collar, feeling it, and with her finger nails ran them down her neck, then to the top of the see through blouse, Sara did not stop her.Her hand travelled down to the top of her tit, Sam could hold back no longer, she grabbed her tit and played with the nipple through the blouse, Sara just looked her right in the eyes, bent forward and kissed her full on the lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.