Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 15

True Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

The day after the party Sara could not walk properley, she was staggering all over. “I am not suprised you can’t walk, after all the cock you had that night” I told her, Sara smiled, and told me “well you must suffer for your pleasures sometimes”, I just nodded. It took her four days before she could walk properley.

After a few days Cindy rang and told me that she had been contacted my many wanting to meet Sara again. I told her Sara is not yet in a fit state to see anyone just yet, Cindy told me to ring her when she was ok. I told Sara this, and she was pleased they wanted her again.

On the fifth day after the party, I took Sara out, we went into town to do some shopping, we also went to a sex shop to see what sexy dress they had. Sara bought a black see through top long dress, she looked amazing in it. The dress had a hip length split it would open very easy. She also bought black lacy open crotch panties, she likes open crotch panties.I wondered where she would wear them first.

Cindy rang back again and told us that she has been pestered many times by a woman who is desperate to see Sara again, she gave us her contact details and told us to deal with it. Sara was intrigued.

The next day Sara rang the woman, who was called Samantha, but she preferes to be called Sam. Sara was on the phone for ages talking to her, I tried to listen but could not hear what she was saying. When she finished talking, Sara said “ well that was an eye opener, she wants to meet me/us as soon as possible. Apparently she was one of the women that licked me while I was being done, by the men upstairs.She said she liked watching me being double penetrated, it really turned her on.She wants to have me all to herself for some time”.

And what did you tell her I asked?. Sara told her that she would have to bring her husband, so he can be involved in some way.Sam told her ok, but she wants to have her alone for a short time.Sara agreed to this. Sam also said that she would like to have her young nephew there, as he needs some guidance in matters of sex, Sara asked how old he was, but Sam was very evasive about it. She told Sam, ok, we will see what he looks like.

They arranged a meet at Sam’s house for the next weekend.

When Sara came off the phone she said,”I think I will wear my new black long dress, with the see through top, and my new opencrotch panties, I think she will like that”. “I am sure she will”, I replied. “So she is ok with me coming along then”, I said, yes was the reply.

The next day we went back into town, Sara was fired up about the meet with Sam, and she wanted to go back to the sex shop to see if there was anything else she might want.

Sara bought a black face mask with pointed sides, a slim black studded leather collar, and a black sequined short jacket.

When we got back home she tried them all on, and she looked fucking amazing. She looked like someone you would see in a porn video. I told her she is already gagging for you, that outfit will tip her over the top. Sara smiled, “That is the idea”, she said.

“When we get there I shall make her wait for some time before any action happens, really tease her, and maybe the nephew” she said. “That will be interesting “, I said.

The weekend arrived and Sara got ready,, “she said I will not put on the mask and collar till we get out of the taxi outside her house, it might look a bit obvious otherwise”, good idea I replied

We called the taxi, and Sara had on her new long black see through top dress, and she wore the sequined jacket so the driver could not see her tits, “that looks fantastic, you have thought of everything”, I told her.Again she smiled.

I was now also getting turned on by this scenario.

The taxi arrived, we got to Sam’s house, waited for the taxi to go, then Sara put the mask and the collar on. She rang the doorbell, we was surprised by who answered the door.

Would it go well?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.