Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 14

True Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We went back dowstairs so Sara could have a rest from the men in the bedroom. She found a chair to sit in.

“I could do with a rest, as I have had lots of cocks inside me tonight”, Sara said.

We stayed there for some time just watching people dancing and having a drink, I asked Sara as she is tired does she want to leave?, the answer was a firm “no”.

“But I thought you might have had enough cock for one night”, I asked her. “I think I might be able to manage a few more”, I was told.

I thought oh you little slut, but loved her answer.

After some time Cindy came over to us and said to Sara, “I have a nice surprise lined up for you, but only for you”.

“What is it?”, Sara asked.

“If I told you it would not be a surprise now would it”, Cindy replied.

With that Cindy took hold of Sara’s hand and made her get up from the chair, she walked her across the room rhrough the dancers, Cindy looked back and beckoned me to follow them.

We made our way back up the stairs and stopped outside Cindy’s room, Sara and Cindy went through the door, Cindy told me to wait outside, which i did.

I heard some mutterings like WOW, Lovely, Yes. I wondered what was going on, then Cindy came back out and took me into Adam’s room which was next door and had the one way mirror in the wall.

We looked through the mirror into Cindy’s room, I could see four black men all naked, two I had seen before doing Sara, the other two arrived some time later, apparently Cindy had phoned them and told them to get over here and fuck a real small darling girl.

Sara was being fondled by them all, they soon got her naked.

They led her to the bed, one of the late arrivals seemed to be in charge, he got hold of Sara and laid her on the bed. He pulled her legs open and held them up, she was open to all.

He then took his massive cock and rubbed his cock head against her bald cunt, he done this for a minute or two. The other three men were close and watching, and urging him on.He got the head inside her pussy lips, then he thrust it into her, quite fast and hard, Sara let out a yell,”Jesus that hurt, you are too big to do that to me, I can’t take any more”, that did not stop him, he pushed it in her a bit more.

The others were loving it, and so was I.

He was real big, biggest one of them all, his cock must have been 12 inches long and quite thick.

Cindy, who was standing next to me said, “I can see that you are liking what you can see by your hard on”.

With that she got my cock out and started to stroke me, “you are such a pervert, wanting to see your wife get fucked by lots of men, but I like that “, she said.

The big black guy was still inside Sara, with the other three now on the bed with them, one guy had his cock in her mouth, the other two were playing with her tits and kissing her, it looked brilliant.

Cindy kept on stroking me, when I see the big guy that was inside her push right down on Sara, and she screamed out I cum, it was too much for me to take, he unloaded inside her. He made her have a huge orgasm, I could see her shaking.

Once he dismounted the other late arrival mounted her, he was big but not as big as the first guy, his cock went inside her easy.He pumped her for some time, when he had finished the other two had her, I watched it all with Cindy.

When the other two had finished doing Sara, Cindy said,”I will tell them that is enough for now”. She left me and went into her room and told them, they got dressed and went down to the party.

I was still watching through the mirror, I saw Cindy get down between Sara’s legs and started to lick her, she licked her clean, that made me hard again. Sara was just laid there legs open wide, she seemed exhausted.

Cindy waved to me at the mirror knowing I was watching her.

I went into her room, she was still licking Sara, she motioned me to join her, Sara was practically motionless on the bed, in a coma type state.

I asked was she ok, Cindy said, “yes, you have heard the expression fucked out of her mind, well that is what has happened to Sara. She is in an orgasmic state, I have seen it before, in a couple of other girls.When they are in this state they are helpless, can not move much, it sometimes lasts an hour. When they are in this state you can do anything you want to them and they can not stop you.

WOW, I thought, that sounds interesting.

“So now is your chance, if you want to do anything with her, go for it,”Cindy said.

“I want to watch you finger fuck her I told Cindy, and if you have a dildo, use that on her as well.”

Cindy went to a bedside draw and got out an enormous dildo, “will this do “, she asked,”fuck yes”, I said.

With that Cindy got down between Sara’s legs and started to finger fuck her, soon she got all her fingers inside Sara, then she managed to get her fist inside her, Cindy moved her hand about inside rotating it a bit, she was fist fucking her. I was now real hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.