Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 13

True Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We were in the big lounge with most of the other people, some were dancing, others chatting.

Sara was sat down having a rest and a drink, after all her exerctions in the bedroom. Some groups of men, and men and women kept on glancing over, obviously talking about Sara.

Sara had to go and have a pee, she got up and passed some of the chatting groups, as she was passing one of them they stopped her and chatted, she moved on and then another group stopped her and said something to her.

When she came back I asked her what they said. She told me the first group said “ We heard about your performance up in the bedroom, it sounded awesome, we are sorry we missed it, we hope you will be going up again tonight so we can join in”.

She told them she was not sure what was going to happen.

They told her they would keep an eye on her to see if she went up to the bedroom again.

She told me the second group said similar things, but in the second group, it was a woman who asked her, she told Sara she would like to watch her perform.

Adam told us some days later that everyone was talking about Sara, and she was the star of the party.

Cindy came into the room from the kitchen, drink in hand, she came over to us, and said, “I heard about your performance, everyone is talking about you, I am not surprised, I am glad I had you first.” She smiled.

Cindy saw some other guys arrive, and she went over to them, they were both coloured guys.

The two new guys went over to the other coloured guys that were already there and started to chat along with Cindy.

We later found out that Cindy had phoned them and said they should get over here as she wanted them to do something for her. We also found out later what it was.

I got Sara up to have a dance, she was moving good. We casually spoke to other people while dancing, the men all looked at her see through blouse.

We went and spoke to a couple, she was looking sexy, nice black mini skirt and a low cut blouse, he was ok.

The woman asked Sara to have a dance with her, she did.

While they were dancing her husband said “ your wife looks so bloody sexy, I understand she likes to party”.

“Yes she does, and your wife looks so sexy as well, does she party”. I replied.

He told me she does, and she likes women as well.

“Would love to see her with Sara,” I told him.

“That would be great, maybe we can arrange a meet, and do things”, he said. “Yes please” was my reply. We swapped phone numbers.

While they were dancing they were exchanging banter with some of the men, the men were edging them on with lewd remarks.

They came back and the couple left to speak to others.

I asked her what the men were saying, she told me they were saying things like, nice tits, we will do both of you, and go on, kiss.

I asked Sara, would you have kissed her, she told me probably.

After a little while another guy came over and asked for a dance with her, which she did.

They were dancing real close, I think I saw him hold one of her tits through her blouse. Another two guys went up to them and started to dance with them, one of the guys leaned over and said something to her in her ear, she nodded.

The next thing I saw was Sara, leaving the dance floor and making her way to the stairs with the guy, followed by the others. Others were watching and some followed them all up stairs, they knew what was going to happen.

I followed on, I thought I don’t want to miss this.

They all went into the big bedroom with the big bed.

They stood Sara in the middle of the room with men all around her. They were feeling her everywhere, some had their hands up her blouse, others pulled her skirt to one side and were feeling her pussy. They then started to take her clothes off of her, the blouse first then the skirt. When the skirt was removed there was a collective “oh wow” as they saw her in her crotchless panties. One guy got down and started to lick her.

They stood her on the bed so everyone could get a good look at her.She was now only wearing her hold up stockings ankle stars and high heels, I was standing towards the back of the men, but I could see she looked great.

Sara started wobbling on the bed because she was wearing her high heel shoes, they took them off of her. They kept turning her around so they could all see different angles of her. She was loving all the attention she told me later.

Then they got her to lay down on the bed, by this time all the men had their cocks out stroking them. What a sight it was to see all that.

The woman who danced with Sara came into the room she stood by me near the back, then she worked her way to the front, they let her through. She was now in the front.

“Strip her naked”, someone shouted out. With that the woman who worked her way to the front lent forward and removed her ankle straps, then she started to roll her hold up stockings down, she took them both off.There were loud cheers as each piece came off. Then the woman got hold of both sides of her crotchless panties and started to pull them down, sara lifted her bum up so she could get them off.

Once she was completely naked the woman parted her legs quite a way. She got on the bed and started to lick her, all the men were stroking their cocks fast watching this. Some men were playing with her tits. I thought this is fantastic, just what I wanted to see.

Just then I got a tap on my shoulder, it was Cindy, “I see she is having another good time, I want you to come with me” she said. “But I want to watch all of them do her”, I replied, she told me, “ they will be a long time in here with her, you will see lots of the action, but I need you to come with me, now”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.