Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 12

True Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

The next couple of days seemed ages to go by, but tomorrow was the day of the party.

We had all our things ready for it.I got some more condoms, I thought if I don’t use them someone else can.

The day arrived, we were asked to get there from 8pm onwards.

Sara took ages to get her self ready. I was ready in about ten minutes, does not take a long time to look scruffy.

Sara came down the stairs wearing the things she bought at the sex shop.She looked so slutty it was unbelievable.

Her tits were well on show through the black sheer see through blouse. She was wearing bright red lipstick.

I said to her that she had better put a coat on, as we will be getting a taxi there and back. Also I did not want her to arrive at the party fully on display straight away, make them wait.

She put on a red jacket.

The time was nearly 8 o clock, I told Sara that we dont want to arrive too early as I want there to be plenty of people there when we arrive.

I phoned for a taxi for collection at 8.30, it takes about 15 minutes to get to Adam’s house, so I thought that would be a perfect time to arrive.

The taxi arrived on time, I got hold of two bottles of wine to take.

On the journey there Sara held my hand and whispered to me, “don’t be cross with me if I get caried away and let them do all sorts of things to me will you?”. I whispered to her that she can do what ever she wants, I hope they do lot’s of things to you, I told her. She squeesed my hand and said “great”.

We arrived at the party, Sam opened the door to us, “great to see you, we thought you might not be coming” he told us.

He showed us into the lounge room, all the soafas had been pushed back to the walls to make more room for everyone.There were quite a few people in that room, a few of them men and women looked over and some smiled.

I gave Sam the bottles of wine and he took us into the kitchen where the drinks were.He gave us both a glass of wine.

Adam was in the kitchen supervising the drinks and food.He waved over to us. He was standing with two black guys, he lent over and said something to them, they both looked over.

We went back into the lounge and mingled with other guests, made small chit chat and gave and received names, it was hard to remember all the names, but I suppose it is the same for everyone.

There were some very sexy girls there in all states of atire, some very daring some more staid. There was a very sexy mature woman there, I fancied her a lot. She was wearing a gold colour dress, just over the knee length, she was slim and with a nice pair of tits, she had a lot of admirers.

The music was playing and we were standing together, Adam came over and said to Sara I will introduce you to my mother, I could not believe it when he brought over the mature woman with the gold dress, she looked amazing.

Introductions over, the mature woman, who’s name was Cindy, stood next to us chatting. Adam said to Sara “aren’t you hot with that jacket on?”.She said “yes she was”. Adam said “let me take it from you into the cloakroom”.

When sara took her jacket off and handed it to him he kept on staring at her see through blouse, his mother was also staring, she said, “ mmm oh my what have we got here, a real stunner, you look so sexy and lovely Sara.”

Other people were looking at Sara now, admiring her tits through the see through blouse, she got lots of compliments.

Cindy seemed to latch on to Sara, not going far from where she was, like keeping an eye on her.

Sara told me some time later that Cindy had said to her,”you are the sexiest woman here, I would like to play with you” Apparently Sara told her “ok that would be good”

That was why she did not move far from Sara.

Adam told us some time later that his mum, who was very liberated said to her son, “do not let anyone do any thing with her till I have had her, as I know she will get done by many tonight “. Adam told her he would make sure of it.

The music and the dancing went on, Sara danced with quite a few, I danced with Cindy, she was turning me on big style.Then Cindy went and had a dance with her son, they were chatting while dancing, I was dancing with Sara.

Adam then came over to me and said I want to show you something, we went up stairs, and into one of the bedrooms, there was a girl spread out on the bed, completely naked and tied to the bed.

There were about five men around her licking, fingering and using a dildo on her.Adam said “she likes it like this, I thought you might like to have a go “, I told him but Sara will be on her own downstairs, “don’t think she will be on her own, not dressed the way she is.” he came back with.

I got on the bed between the girls legs and one guy handed me the dildo, I put it in the girl, it went in very easy as she was well lubed up.

The others were doing various things to her, she was moaning with lust. After a while I decided to go down and see where Sara was.

Sara was standing next to Cindy, with two black guys with them. I was standing on the other side of the room just watching. Cindy had one arm around Sara, the two black guys were watching intently. Cindy pulled her blouse up from her skirt, loosening it a bit.

I moved a bit nearer so I could hear what was being said.

Cindy then put her free hand inside her blouse and started to play with Sara’s tits, “do you like that boys “ she said to the black guys, they nodded their heads.

“I am sure you both will be able to do it to her and more later, but first we are going to my bedroom”.

Apparently Cindy had a permanent bedroom in Adam’s house for when she needed it, and she needed it right now.

Cindy led my wife up the stairs, watched by many others.

Sara told me later that when they got into the bedroom, Cindy started to kiss her deeply. Sara responded, soon Cindy lifted up Sara’s blouse and began sucking her tits.She then undid her skirt, it fell to the floor.When Cindy saw what was underneath she let out a “OH MY GOD, wonderful”.

She saw her open crotch panties framing a clean shaved pussy.

“You look incredible”she told Sara. I was hopping that someone like you would be here tonight, and you have answered my wishes.”

With that she laid Sara on the bed and got herself undressed, she slid her gold coloured dress off, she was naked underneath.

Adam knew that his mum had taken Sara up to her bedroom, he called Sam over and told him to take me up to the room next door to his mum’s bedroom, show him through the hidden mirror, he told Sam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.