Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 11

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We got back home and spoke about what went on with the two guys, we both thought that it was a good scene.Especially when she was laid on the table.

We both thought that we would go to the party, probably be very interesting to see if any other females would be there.

Then we went to bed.

The days rolled by and we got a call from Adam about his forthcoming party.

He told us that the theme was going to be Sluts and Tramps.

He asked if we would be coming, I told him we would.

“Oh great, your wife will be very popular at my party” he told me.

I thought I hope so, maybe she will get that gangbang we spoke about.

I told my wife about the theme for the party, she was pleased.

“I will go and buy some sexy things to wear at the party “ she told me. I thought great.

The next day we went into town and went to a sex shop, it sold vids, books, toys, clothes etc.

We looked around and I spotted some outfits like maid, nurse etc. She told me no, I want to get something real different and sexy.

She bought a black sheer see through blouse, a black plain skirt with a long slit at the side, a wondeful black with red dots open crotch pair of panties, some black stiletto high heels, black sheer hold up stockings and some black ankle straps.

I thought she will look amazing.

I knew I could find some old working clothes of mine, tear them up a bit.So I did not need to buy anything.

After we left the sex shop we went for a coffee.

She told me “ I can’t wait to try them on, I am excited “. I told her I was as well.

We were sitting at the table outside and I saw my wife part her legs quite a bit, she had on a short skirt. I asked her what she was doing, I did not want to turn round to see behind me.

“I am giving a man a real good flash” she told me.

I nearly chocked on my coffee.

“Is he looking “ I asked her, “oh yes he is, and how, “ came the reply.

What panties are you wearing I asked her, “none” she told me.

I was getting hard,

“I am really turned on about this party and the clothes I have bought, and I am randy as hell at the moment, I would let anybody do me right here and now.”

With that she opened her legs a bit wider to give him a better look, this went on for about ten minutes.

With that she said “ I am just going to go into the cafe for a pee”, she got up and went in.

After about a minute I looked behind me and the guy she was flashing to got up and also went into the cafe.

I thought “ I wonder”.

She was gone for quite some time, “ well, I said you were gone for some time what happened, I saw him go in after you, did he do you?,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.