Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

We rested a while with a drink, then Adam put on some porno videos for us to watch.

All the usual stuff, then one was of three black guys with a petite white woman. This one turned my wife on, one of the guys was in her pussy another one was in her mouth.

Adam asked my wife if she liked that scene, she said “oh yes”.

He asked if she had ever had a black cock, she told him she had, “was he big” he asked her.”Bloody hell was he” she replied, “but i took it all “, she told him.

With that Adam got up and made my wife kneel on the floor, he got behind her and started putting his cock in her, with that he called Sam over, he put his cock in her mouth, just like on the video.

Watching my wife get done spit roast style was better than watching the video.

They changed places a few times, with me on the sofa just stroking my cock watching it all.

I got up for a better view and knelt on the floor near her bum, I pulled her cheeks open a bit for Adam to get more inside her, which he did.

I started to lick her bum hole, with Adam’s cock going in her at the same time, Adam pulled his cock out of her pussy and let it stick out very close to my mouth I looked up at him, he waited a few seconds then put his cock back in her pussy. I kept on licking her bum hole.

Adam again pulled his cock out of her pussy, and near to my mouth, I looked up at him and he nodded to me, I let his cock go in my mouth, I looked up again at him and he nodded a few times. I gave him a few sucks, it was good tasting my wife from his stiff cock, Adam seemed to like it. He then quickly put it back in her pussy and cum inside her. Sam was watching all this and smiled.

Nothing was mentioned about all this to my wife.

After her having a good fuck with them both, we decided it was time to go.

We called for a taxi, while we were waiting Adam told us he was having a party in about two weeks time, would we like to cum, he told us their will probably be a couple of black guys coming, we said we would if we could.

The taxi arrived, when we got home we chatted about what went on, we both were turned on about it all.

“Wonder if we will go to Adam’s party” my wife said.

“I wonder “ I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.