Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers - Cover

Hoping to Watch My Wife With Strangers

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I have always wanted to see my wife having sex with strangers.Watching their cocks go in her would be a real turn on for me.This story is how I got her to do it.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism  

My wife and I had a normal sex life, but I wanted her to try something different. I have always wanted to see her having sex with another man.

She is a good looker, slim, fair hair, 36c, and shaved.

I wanted others to see her completely naked.

I brought up the subject several times, but she did’nt seem interested.I eventually got her to come with me to a nude beach.

When on the nude beach I got her to remove her top, she was not to bothered about that. We saw other couples and single men walking about completely naked. I said we should do that, seems so free and easy.

I was now naked, she still had her bikini bottoms on. A few single men came past and some chatted.I eventually got her to remove her bikini bottoms. “That’s better” I said.

Again single men came by, they were having a real good look at her now.She lay on the sand with her legs closed. “Spoilsport” I said to her,”you know they want to look at your pussy”.

“Stop it she said, you should not want other men to look at me that way”.

One guy came up to us and sat down and chatted for a while, he kept glancing between my wifes legs, I smiled at him and slightly nodded, he knew what I ment.

Still she just lay there with her legs closed, not what I wanted.

We left the beach after a few hours.

When we got home we had a furious row about what I had tried to get her to do on the beach. She said to me “you are a sick pervert, wanting me to show my pussy to other men”.The row continued till we went to bed. She was restless and could not sleep, I started to feel her tits and pussy, she was a bit off but let me continue playing with her.Her pussy was wet, I said to her “thinking about that guy on the beach are we”.She did not reply but she got wetter.

I said to her “we are going to the same beach tomorrow, maybe you will change your mind” “We will see” she said.I thought that is promising.

The next day arrived and we set off for the beach. We sat in about the same place as we did the day before. This time I did not have to tell her to get her kit off, she got completely naked, wow I thought this is an improvement.

We stretched out on our towels, it was a lovely day and there were many people around, couples single men and familys. It was good to see familys there, bringing up the kids in a free manner, I also liked looking at them.

A few men strolled by, some nodding. One guy sat down in front of us about 15 yards away, my wife noticed him. She turned to me and gave a grin, lovely, maybe a change of mind. She propped herself up on her elbows looking at the guy.He was looking straight back at her, she seemed to be enjoying it.After about 20 minutes he got up and left, probably looking for more action.

I brought some wine with us, thought it might loosen her up a bit.We both had some, it felt good laying in the sun having a drink. It was not long before another guy sat down in about the same place as the other one, again looking straight at my wife. She again propped herself on her elbows, looking straight at him, this time she opened her legs slightly.Good I thought the wine must have loosened her up a bit.

I could see that the guy was stroking his cock, after a while he let out a muffled grunt, obviously he had cum.He got up and left shortly after.

I said to the wife “did you see what that guy was doing”, “yes” she said.See what affect you can have on men, she gave a grin. I thought this is good, I asked if she wanted some more wine, to my surprise she said “yes”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.