A Massage With Friends - Cover

A Massage With Friends

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Postscript

Erotica Sex Story: Postscript - Three old friends, including a teen daughter share a massage and touches for the first time. An awakening for them all. True story of sorts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Sharing   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The caller ID on my ringing phone told me Terri was calling. It had been a week since I was at their home.

“Hey Terri.”

“So I have a question for you,” she asked coming right to the point.

“Go ahead.”

“Beth has been asking about the nudist trip you promised her.”

“Great well like I said any time I am up there, and you want to allow her to come along we can go.”

“Pete this in Beth.” said the voice of a young girl.

“Beth nice to speak with you.”

“Pete hey Dad is going to Japan for work for week this weekend so it will just be mom and me. So are you free to take us?” she asked.

I thought for a moment. My next weekend was clear and even if it was not, a chance to be naked with Beth and Terri. No brainer. I would make the long drive.

“Beth are you sure you want to?”

“I am. I have been practicing, just wearing my underwear around the house. Sometimes no bra. Dad looks at me funny but did not stop me.” she admitted.

“So the place I would take you and it sounds like your mom. It’s what is called clothing optional but and here is ‘the but’, the pool areas where we want to be in, guests must be fully nude.”

“I can do it and I have convinced mom to join us,” she said.

“Okay Beth I will make a call but let me talk to your mom again.”

“Thanks Pete and hey I still owe you that massage. You took off to early last week.”

“I know I needed to get going, but hey I will look forward to letting your hands work me over this next weekend.”

A pause as the phone switched hands.

“Pete hey, Terri again. So yeah if you can make it happen the two of us can drive over to the resort you mentioned near Sacramento on Friday.”

“Terri, you heard what I said to Beth, are you up for being naked with strangers?”

“You know I am not getting any younger, so yes I will try being a nudist at least once and use lots of sunblock.”

“Great, then I will make a call to the resort and message you back,” I said.


I made a call to the nudist resort. End of June was prime time and busy and weather was looking nice in the low 90s. I got one basic room, that was all they had. We could pitch a tent or dry camp if we had an RV or trailer. But I was not interested in camping and neither of us had an RV.

I messaged Terri.

Pete: Its a go. But there is a catch.

Terri: Great. What is it?

Pete: Only 1 bedroom and 1 bed. Problem?

Terri: Not a problem for us. For you?

Pete: Not a prob. Ok good. :)

Terri: Great so message me the address and time and a what we need to bring.

Pete: I will. Don’t need to bring much. See you.

Terri: For sure you will SEE both of us. haha :)

Pete: :)


The visit the nudist club was a good one. Beth and Terri both enjoyed social nudism for the first time. Nothing especially remarkable happened that weekend besides a couple of sunburnt backsides. I may or may not, have received that massage and happy ending Beth promised me.

For now, the story ends here. Perhaps someday I will ask Terri or her daughter Beth to share what they experienced from their perspective. Or the story of my Christmas visit and our first family swing with neighbors.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.