The Scent of You - Cover

The Scent of You

by M Butterfly

Copyright© 2021 by M Butterfly

Erotica Sex Story: A recount of an afternoon of fire up sex. She is turned on by the scent he left behind on her bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Water Sports   .

It is never easy to have to say goodbye to you even when I know that I’ll see you the next day. We have all these things that we wanna do when we’re together and it seems that time is always against us, that time is our enemy. That time, does not allow us to fulfill our fantasies the way we want. It is never enough being with you, it is never enough time. it is never enough to hold you for hours, for minutes. I just want lifelong time to hold you. Time is always our biggest enemy. But I do embrace every single second I spend with you. I like to feel every inch of your skin with my hands and to kiss you all over your body. I absorb even your scent. I like to keep it, in what I call, a little box of memories where I keep everything I do with you when we’re together. I lock it up, to then just open it to remember every one of those memories when I’m not with you.

You left that afternoon and I stayed empty handed and missing you and with a broken heart. I went for a walk and I smoked a cigar that you brought me, which I thought was such a nice gesture because you know I like to smoke cigars. I returned to my room later on in that evening and as I stepped in, I saw, right on top of the bed, the towel that you used to wipe yourself as we finished. It might sound crazy but my first instinct was to grab it and smell it. It still had your scent, it still had the scent of your cum on it. I held it close to my body as if I was hugging you, as if I had you right next to me. It was such a feeling I cannot describe. I then thought of throwing it in the bathroom and just getting rid of it, after all it was a dirty little towel. But I decided not to. I decided that the little towel was going to accompany me to sleep tonight.

I kept holding it Close to my nose to smell it and close to my body to feel it, and putting it back on the bed and just looking at it and thinking of you. It’s crazy that little things like that make me happy and make me feel so much. Those little things that I am able to keep with me when you’re gone. I have even considered taking this damn towel with me, but that will be just crazy. I guess I will just have to embrace it for the next day or so to comfort me when you’re not there.

Damn, even my legs and inner thighs, remind me of you because they are so sore today from all the fucking we’ve done the last two days. From the way I ride you to the way you hold my legs wide open to slide your cock in. The weight of your robust body right in between my legs, it’s a feeling I never want to get enough of. The way you look at me and look at your cock sliding in my pussy, gets all my juices running downstream. Baby, I am always juicy for you.

And remember how you just had gotten a fresh haircut and all the little hairs were on the pillow? And how I told you not to worry about it because that way it’s like having a piece of you on my bed after you left? Well we did clean the pillows somewhat, but there’s still some of the hair here and I’m laying right on top of it like I don’t care. The scent of your body and your cologne it’s on my pillows now and I am going to sleep hugging the pillow like I’ve never had hugged any pillow in my life before. I am so damn turned on now. I almost want to fuck the pillow baby. The smell of you it’s irresistible and it’s all over my bed. How could I not play with myself! I am slowly touching my clit and thinking of your fingers, inside me, and in my mouth as you fuck me.

We are nothing short of vibrant flames when we’re together. We perform the most beautiful sex ever made. Our bodies are so in tuned with each other. Your cock so eager to fuck my mouth and so bluntly capable of fucking me in every way I can be satisfied.

Baby, I salivate thinking of our sex.

Life is just a different color when I am with you. You give me all hues of pink and all shades of midnight blue. Our bodies just can’t get enough of each other. And I, I must say, that baby you’re the magic that makes all of me glow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.