The Burning Desire - Cover

The Burning Desire

by M Butterfly

Copyright© 2021 by M Butterfly

True Sex Story: Many years later and these two lovers keep their desire for each other alive. They manage to have their encounters, and get their way whenever the opportunities arise. Their passionate sex is insatiable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

It’s just the way he makes me feel. Everything about him just makes me feel perfect. I think of him probably too much, I hate to admit. It’s almost an uncontrollable impulse. But yes he is the one that gives me all the good feels. I can actually just close my eyes and feel as if he is right there, next to me, touching me and kissing me gently.

You see, this might sound as an exaggeration to you. But this feeling, the type that really makes you lose your breath, and get anxious, with butterflies and all, it’s the one I can’t live without. It’s the way he touches me, and the way he looks at me, deeply, with love and lust all at once, that instantly gets my juices flowing. The sound of his voice, raspy, sexy, manly, and yet comforting, all of that and then some, are the things that my heart fell for.

He fills all of my empty spaces. He compliments all of my crazies, and daydreams with me, my sexual fantasies. Never have I felt more at ease, than when I am with him. He is the blanket when I feel cold, and the heat when I burn for desire. I can tell you the countless ways, for which I have lost myself because I found him.

I met him one beautiful summer. About 25 years ago. Our fire has burned from day one. Like an olympic torch that keeps on giving. Is our relationship an affair? One technically can say yes. But it’s nothing short of a lifetime love, passion, lust, and pleasurable moments that linger in a timeless space.

Time. Wish we could always have more of that together. But whatever time we get together, I tell you, we make the best of it. We can fuck more in an hour than we have probably in a day’s worth. We make love, we fuck, and fuck some more. We get off just by looking at each other. The little pleasures that make us wild, and bring out animalistic instincts in us.

We share the same passion we did 25 years ago. We have had the misfortune to go months or even a couple of years without seeing each other. But the same feeling remains. The same passion and the same desire. The spark is always there waiting to be ignited.

The way our relationship works, is magical. We have some supernatural connection. It’s so powerful, that I have cum just by him looking into my eyes. He makes me orgasm like no other.

I love to please him in every way. We sometimes play-roll the master and pet game. I obey to his commands. I love being submissive to him. And when he gets me on my knees and have me suck him, telling me to take it all in, I say your wish is my command, master. I love sucking that cock. His cock satisfies me in so many ways. It is my perfect fetish.

Our anticipated encounters give way to hot and sexy long distance tease fore play. We start talking dirty to each other through text, telling what we want to do to one another. I tell him how great his cock is and how I savor that delicious taste that lingers in my mouth always. He tells me how he wants to slide it in me and kiss me. We get so worked up days or weeks before we get to meet, but it is such a great feeling. It never gets old!

We can’t never get enough of each other. We are insatiable. When we’re together, it’s like a cosmic explosion. So much passionate and wild sex. There’s no better feeling than having him inside me and kissing me while he fucks me. I can feel the warmth of my pussy hugging his cock as he penetrates me. And the look on his face, and the deep breath he exhales as he enters, it is priceless to me. It makes all of my senses go at the speed of light.

Our rendezvous usually take place at a hotel. Most of them actually. There have been other places but that’s a whole other story to tell. He opens the door, we give each this longing stare that makes our heart race. I step in and we immediately kiss, and start getting half undressed. I reach for his pant’s zipper and slowly unzip them as we continue kissing. I reach in for his cock and promptly get on my knees and suck him. I honestly make love to that cock with my mouth! I am in an absolute daze while that cock is in my mouth.

He grabs me and finishes undressing me and just within minutes of me entering that hotel room, he is inside me. Sometimes he’s inside me within seconds of my arrival. Those are just the things you usually see in movies. But for us is an actual thing. We enjoy those crazy moments of euphoria and cherish every second we spend together. This mutual feeling is eternal. I don’t think it can ever be replicated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.