Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone - Cover

Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone

Copyright© 2021 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Little House Near the Ferry

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Little House Near the Ferry - ... But Stupid is as Stupid Does. George barely finished high school with an un-diagnosed learning disability. By chance, he found a coach to help him learn and communicate. He got a better job as a bookkeeper. One day a young woman, Annette, sought help. His loving parents accepted her into their home. Growing closer, they courted, as far as her battered (yet beautiful) body allowed. Then came the lawyers. Motivational flan. Backyard nudism. Waffles. Family ties. The women's clinic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Mom, Dad, this is Annette Carter. Annette, meet Maria Elena and Paul Durand.” “My dear, please call me Emmy, as in M-E.” “Now, folks, I’m going to take Annette out in the back yard and pull down her pants. We’ll be back in a few minutes.”

As they left, Paul said, “She is very pretty, but George is moving awfully fast!”

In the yard, George found a well-lit but shaded spot and carefully lowered her pants. Several photos of her bruises were taken. Pants up, blouse off, the elbow and arm bruises were pictured. George was careful to avoid including her bra in the shots.

Back in the house, they gathered at the kitchen table. “I have a lot to explain, so lets make a pot of coffee. I was having my regular Friday lunch at the café. This lovely woman came busting in and tried to hide at my table. Stunned by her beauty, I asked her to join me for lunch. Next instant, some bully is dragging at her elbow, bruising her. Here’s a picture. Being verdadero macho, I tossed ice water in his face, dislodging his grip on the goddess at this table. Er, the other goddess.”

“Mnph,” huffed both women.

“After some prancing and dancing, he tried to knock over a wall with his face. And the police took him. Annette explained that ‘Jerry’ was uncomfortable with the end of their relationship, and that she needed a secure option for the night. So, I sent her to the Marriott, under an assumed name. You saw me put on my fancy outfit and return to her. We enjoyed room service and exchanged stories. Despite my incompetent past, she decided I could assist her. It was then I learned of her older injuries, as you see here. Here’s her hip, from our backyard.”

“She was so sad! And hurting. And there’s more damage. She might tell you later.”

“No, George. Emmy, Jerry raped me, bad enough to tear up my vagina. I can’t seduce your son, not until I get some doctoring.” George, Emmy, and Annette were all tearful. Paul had never been so angry in his life. Emmy looked worried. “I know, husband, I know.”

George continued, “We spent the night, cuddling. In the morning, we went to pick up her car. This is what we found.” The picture of the demolished car was passed between the parents. Paul abruptly stood and stormed outside. Emmy found him outside, smoking. “First time in ten years. Are you going to be OK? I’m taking them to the women’s clinic to see what they can do. I’m renewing her birth control implant, too.” “Good.” “Paul, on Monday will you check at the office? That girl needs lawyers, and fast. And Jerry has money.” “You got it. And Emmy, please, whatever she needs. I think George already loves her.”

“Tomorrow we will get them a bigger bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.