Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone - Cover

Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone

Copyright© 2021 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: Some Ointment in Her Fly

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Some Ointment in Her Fly - ... But Stupid is as Stupid Does. George barely finished high school with an un-diagnosed learning disability. By chance, he found a coach to help him learn and communicate. He got a better job as a bookkeeper. One day a young woman, Annette, sought help. His loving parents accepted her into their home. Growing closer, they courted, as far as her battered (yet beautiful) body allowed. Then came the lawyers. Motivational flan. Backyard nudism. Waffles. Family ties. The women's clinic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“I’m pleased to tell you, Ms. Carter, your internal tissues are nearly healed. I want you to continue the prescription for two more weeks. The product will prevent any opportunistic infections including yeast. So, next month you can post an “open for business” sign, provided you find a gentle gentleman who appreciates you properly. Your implant will prevent pregnancies for three more months. No problems with your periods? Good. I will see you in 12 weeks; make an appointment at the desk. Now go forth and sin no more, unless it’s fun!”

George had learned to avoid the bitter ointment. He did warm the tube for her, and paid close attention to her clit and outer lips. They had a new trick, “69.” And then Annette had a new idea. She found a jar of jelly in the bathroom cabinet and applied it liberally. It was a Friday night. She gave him a quick suck, then turned her back. He was a little puzzled, but then she began pushing. At first, there was no progress. But Annette insisted, drawing him into her back passage. “Oof, that’s big. Keep pushing! I want you inside me.” Then he was balls-deep in her asshole. “Oh yeah. Hold me tight. This is so great! Fuck me!”

She was thrashing her clit. George was speechless. His cock was enveloped in her hot slippery depths. This was so intimate, so tight. They began rocking back-and-forth, each stroke more thrilling. “Honey, I’m gonna come. You want me to pull out?”

“Fuck no. Spank my ass! I’m going to come too! Come for me, baby.” After a brief cleanup, they cuddled and slept.

It was their new favorite thing. They discovered a face-to-face option. Annette was sure butt sex was the perfect variation for when she was bleeding, or her mouth was tired. When the ointment was done, George introduced a finger while they fucked. “Whoa!” she cried.

Davis returned for another meal. “We are in the final days. Felton has a draft settlement assembled and Deakins was admonished by the judge to finish up. You will have what you need after our fees are subtracted, and they already settled with the hospital and clinics. We will have you sign the deal and collect the check, but please bring some flan for the DHC staff.”

Three weeks later, Annette was nude again in the backyard. George had stepped out of his clothes and brought out a towel and the lotion. “You’re an independent woman now. You can make your way without us: go back to college, get a car and a job, whatever you like. But we love having you here as our goddess in residence.”

“Honey, there is no place I would go, without you. And your mighty prong.”

George unfolded the towel. “Then, Annette Carter, will you marry me?” He placed a ring on her finger. “Of course I will!” She kissed him over and over, barely pausing to breathe. Then she pushed him down on the grass, planted her feet, and ravaged his eager body cowgirl style. Then she spun for reverse cowgirl, and finally let him lick her until they were both satisfied.

Emmy and Paul watched from the window. “Fuck me, husband.”

At the wedding, Bea Barlow and Davis Herrley were honored guests.

Emmy was holding it together until Annette kissed her, then Paul. “Thanks, Mom and Dad.”

The happy couple decided to postpone the honeymoon, opting for backyard play, and backdoor sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.