Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone - Cover

Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone

Copyright© 2021 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Pillow Talk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Pillow Talk - ... But Stupid is as Stupid Does. George barely finished high school with an un-diagnosed learning disability. By chance, he found a coach to help him learn and communicate. He got a better job as a bookkeeper. One day a young woman, Annette, sought help. His loving parents accepted her into their home. Growing closer, they courted, as far as her battered (yet beautiful) body allowed. Then came the lawyers. Motivational flan. Backyard nudism. Waffles. Family ties. The women's clinic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

In the big bed: “George, I know something you’ll enjoy, even more than Emmy’s flan. Do you want to know what it is?”

“Does the Pope poop in the woods?” “Don’t make me strike you, goof. You know I love you.” “Can’t imagine why. I still don’t read good.”

“Augh! Never mind, go to sleep.”

“Annette, forgive me. I love you more.” “Hmph!”

“If you tell me, I’ll bring you breakfast in bed.” “Hmph!!”

“With waffles.” “All right, but listen. I was thinking about your little guy.” “My mighty prong of manliness?” “No, your penis. I have noticed in the mornings that he gets a little agitated.”

“I must worship my goddess without causing her pain.”

“Your goddess has skills in the mystic arts, suitable for her present circumstances. Fetch me a warm damp cloth from the bath chamber. Then, stand here, and be recognized.”

Gently, she washed the head, the foreskin, and the shaft. Then the kissing and licking started. With her better arm, she grasped the shaft for some push-pull action, while sucking on the sensitive head. She knew this would be a quickie, he was already flushed with excitement. He tried to alert her, but it was too late. She swallowed his cum and then looked up, smiling.

“How was that?” George dropped to his knees. “Oh, honey. There are no words. May I repay your kindness? Please, relax your body for me.” She dropped back, uncertain. George reached up and caressed her nipple. Meanwhile, he began a tongue tour of her lower lips. Everything fascinated him: the aroma, the slightly tangy, slightly salty taste. He divided her lips with his tongue. And then he detected a little stiffness at the top.

“Oh, wow. There! Be gentle, but, oooh, give that part some extra love. Yeah.” George grasped her ass cheek. “Oh, oh, I’m going to come! Yessss.” He began to taper off. “No, no, don’t you stop. Tongue! I’m so happy. Love you. Yesss. Ah, Ah, Ah. I’ll give you 60 years to keep doing that. Oh, oh, oh, OH! I’m coming again! Ahhhh. OK, too sensitive now, you can stop.”

They were sprawled across the bed, embracing, and cooling down. “Wow, that was wonderful. My pussy lips are still tingling. My first time giving and getting oral. Your first, too. And I see your mighty prong of manliness is back! Maybe next time we play, you can dine at the ‘Y’ first, then I can go for the creamy goodness.”

In the early morning, George crept out of bed and began breakfast. The promised waffles were delivered to Annette, to her evident delight. In the kitchen, Emmy and Paul tucked in. Their son was soon off to work, followed by Paul.

Annette pulled on a nightgown and brought in her dishes. “Any plans for today?” asked Emmy. “After my shower, I’m going to do our laundry, and the bedsheets.” “Bedsheets,” murmured Emmy. “Then I might go sunbathe in the back. Captain America makes me look pale, by comparison.” “Don’t forget, a girl like you needs her protein.” Annette stepped away, but froze for a moment. “She doesn’t know, does she?” Annette shook her head and left the kitchen.

Emmy clutched the countertop, shaking with silent laughter. She called Paul, sing-song: “I know something you don’t know. The kids have had their orals.” Paul was confused. “With Ms. Barlow?” “No, darling. They tested each other. At bedtime. Between the sheets. Do I need to explain it to you?”

“No, Emmy. Now be nice. They don’t need to know that you know. That they know. That I know. They are entitled to some privacy. They must hear us having sexytimes. Let it go.”

“Oh, by the way, she will be going to the backyard for a little suntan. I don’t think she has a swimsuit. I probably can’t find mine, either. If you get home on time, maybe you can put lotion on our backs. And bring pizza. Bye, darling.”

George found them behind the house, nude. Annette was pouting. “Honey, Paul won’t lotion me. He ignores me while Emmy gets all his attention. It’s not fair! “Annette, sweetie, let me care for you. Such soft skin needs pampering, not indifference.” George stripped down to his underwear, discreetly tucking his “mighty prong” inside the waistband.

By the time they finished, the pizzas were cold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.