Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone - Cover

Gorgeous George: Beauty Is Skin Deep, Ugly Goes to the Bone

Copyright© 2021 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: Something's Wrong, But What?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Something's Wrong, But What? - ... But Stupid is as Stupid Does. George barely finished high school with an un-diagnosed learning disability. By chance, he found a coach to help him learn and communicate. He got a better job as a bookkeeper. One day a young woman, Annette, sought help. His loving parents accepted her into their home. Growing closer, they courted, as far as her battered (yet beautiful) body allowed. Then came the lawyers. Motivational flan. Backyard nudism. Waffles. Family ties. The women's clinic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

George Durand was twenty-two years old, tall, well-built, and by anyone’s measure, handsome. He had gray eyes, black hair, and a darkish complexion, courtesy of his Mexican mother. His eyes and face were from his father, your typical northern European ancestry.

Barely passing high school, George was wretched in all academic subjects. The only bright spot was math, but that ability flared out after algebra got crazy hard. He was competent at first, because solving for x was like a treasure hunt. And he had mastered addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

But reading was extra-difficult, and his academic troubles all stemmed from that.

He was healthy and strong, and the football coach thought at first George could be a star on the field. But he couldn’t “get” the playbook or memorize the contents. So George’s football career was stillborn. Other sports passed him by as well.

Socially, at first, girls were all over him. He actually actually escorted one pretty girl to the sophomore dance, but she lost interest when she noticed him counting his steps while dancing, with a mask of concentration on his sweating face. They left early and she never saw him socially again.

Generally, he only had first dates. Although he was polite, he couldn’t carry a conversation well, and he couldn’t follow the social cues girls would show him. He was just ... oblivious, no matter how girls tried to entice him or draw him out. So he had no love life. He did have some more first dates, but word started getting around. By senior year he was a social zero, shunned by all.

He had worked so hard for his diploma, but refused to attend commencement, expecting an embarrassing silence, or worse, as he crossed the stage.

But during high school he somehow managed to pass his driver’s license tests. Soon afterwards, his parents presented him with a used pickup truck. George was grateful, but confused. “What is this for?” he asked. His mother said, “It’s so you can go out on dates.” He didn’t wish to argue with her, so he simply thanked them and went off to bed.

The truck didn’t get much social use, but George was able to pick up some yard work to keep busy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.