Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending - Cover

Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending

Copyright © 2021, 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 26

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Revised 12/22, Original was 2/21. An entitled school bully strikes a near-mortal blow, tearing apart a poor Texas family. Archie leaves home to, he thinks, save his family, surviving in the ruins of a formerly prosperous coast. He must find his way back, from pain and fear to a new life with family, friends, and sweet sexy romance.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Tear Jerker   First   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Penny and Archie were lounging by the backyard pool. Eddie and his buddy Raffi were splashing and dueling with Super Soakers. Eddie proclaimed, “Remember the Al’mo!” In answer, “I am Rafael Echevarria, you hurt my Daddy, prepare to die!” Archie grumbled, “Boys! Play nice.”

Bettie brought out a pitcher of lemonade. “Aw, Mom, I wanted a beer!” “Archie Dawes, your lady is right there, does she want your gut hanging out?” “Ewww,” said Penny. “Ewww,” echoed the boys. “Not fair,” whimpered Archie. “I’m going to go play with my trains.” The boys threw off their swimsuits, wrapped in towels, and dashed inside after him.

“He used to be such a Gloomy Gus. What’s your secret?” “Injected testosterone, and blowjobs. Lots and lots of blowjobs.” Bettie giggled. That reminds me. Bruce needs to come out of that garage and polish this classic. Penny covered her ears, “La-la-la.” From inside, a tiny whistle emerged.

Bettie: “Yup, I definitely should wet my whistle.” Penny covered her ears again: “And again, La-la-la.”

Lieutenant Davis Franklin reviewed today’s transfer orders. Virgil Evans had relinquished his parental rights and was headed into the prison system, notorious in Texas. “Bye-bye, fool.”

Shep and Sherri established a non-profit corporation to operate the shelter behind the Railroad Avenue café. The new organization attracted grants and corporate funding, and an adjoining building was added to the complex. Shep oversaw the security arrangements and their clients were able to recover their bearings in safety. Of course, he adored Sherry’s creole cookery, and her warm embraces. They provided valuable services to the young women in their care and helped them regain their independence and self-worth.

Sara Jane and Brian argued for weeks over their various cases. Finally, she threw off her clothing and dragged him into her bed for some interpersonal research. Brian concluded he needed intensive study to establish new baseline data. Sara growled, “Shut up, Brian,” and tied him to her bedposts.

Clara Franklin retired to popular acclaim. “Gail and I will spend two weeks in Fiji, and then we’re going to settle in Sugarland near his folks. The staff presented her with a big stuffed “Put a Tiger in Your Tank” toy from Exxon-Mobil.

Jessie and Cathie and Derek shared a two bedroom apartment in Austin. The couple promised not to marry or conceive a child, yet. Bettie just laughed, and handed Cathie another $30 in “mad money.” On the other hand, Jessie remained in social limbo. Her grades were good, but there was no dating. She seemed satisfied, but driven; on track to graduate with honors.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.