Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending - Cover

Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending

Copyright © 2021, 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Revised 12/22, Original was 2/21. An entitled school bully strikes a near-mortal blow, tearing apart a poor Texas family. Archie leaves home to, he thinks, save his family, surviving in the ruins of a formerly prosperous coast. He must find his way back, from pain and fear to a new life with family, friends, and sweet sexy romance.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Tear Jerker   First   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

When Penny and Archie returned, Shep was snoring on the sofa with his boots off and his hat over his eyes. Bruce was watching Mecum’s classic auto auction show with the sound off. Bettie and Eddie were sitting in the kitchen drinking milk. Archie and Penny were holding hands. “OK, General, it’s time for bed. Kiss Nana and get ready.” “Gen’ral?” “Didn’t you run the Secret Fort?” “Oh, yeah. ‘Night Nana.” Eddie tottered off toward the gray guest bedroom and bathroom.

“I’m not even going to ask. Waffles in the morning. Bruce! Turn off that auto erotic stuff and take me to bed. Archie covered his ears. “La-la-la, I can’t hear you.” Bettie snorted. “Mommie,” called Eddie. Penny laughed, “They are so romantic at this age.” See you in the morning. No waffling!” A brief kiss and they split for the night. Archie took some time to settle, his heart was full.

The next morning Shep was fixated on his cup of coffee. Bettie handed him a towel. There’s a bench and a shower out back, go clean up and I will get your breakfast. Now scoot!” Eddie ran in and jumped on Archie. “Get up! Get up! I want a ride, a pig ride. Get up!” Archie opened his better eye. “Go away, kid, you bother me.” Eddie pouted. “Oh, all right, I will ride you.” Glee turned to confusion. “No, wait, that’s wrong. Pick me up.” Archie dangled the boy by his ankles and tickled his feet. Laughing: “No! Don’t you know anything?” Archie dropped him on the bed and blew raspberries on his belly.

Penny watched the boys playing. “What’s a nice girl like me doing in a place like this?” She wore one of Bettie’s old nightgowns.

As children do, Eddie stepped on Archie’s. Penny peeked through splayed fingers, expecting an explosion. But Archie calmly said, “Careful, boy. Go wash up for breakfast, there’s a stool in there for you for you to reach the sink.” Eddie scampered off. Penny eyed Archie suspiciously. “Is there something I don’t know?” Archie’s face crumpled.

“It’s a long story.” Eddie returned. “Go see Nana for breakfast. I need to shower.” The boy left. Archie turned away. “Not so fast, buster. You’re washing my back. Oh come on. I’m a formerly married woman with a little boy. Don’t be shy!” Archie followed her to the bathroom as if he was ascending a scaffold for the noose. Penny doffed the nightgown. Archie refused to look at her. “Hey, you’re hurting my feelings. Give me that shower cap.” Penny started the shower and adjusted the temperature while Archie flicked on the exhaust fan. She stepped in. “C’mon, I don’t bite.”

Archie took a step. “Stop! Take those off, you dork,” gesturing toward his tighty whities. Archie gritted his teeth and skinned down his briefs. “Now see, nothing to worry ... oh.” In agony, he ran from the bathroom, flung on some clothes, and blazed off in his truck without a word.

At the table, Bettie was fuming. Eddie looked around and began to sniffle. Tears in her eyes, Penny grieved. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. He was desolate. We should go.” Bruce shook his head. “Gone again? Where will he go this time?” Bettie took off her napkin. In a quiet but furious voice, she pointed at Penny. “You, stay here while I deal with this.” At Shep: “go do some rangering shit. Look for my boy.” At Bruce: “Go to work.” At Eddie: “Sweetie, stay with your Mama and keep her safe. She needs kisses and hugs.” Wiping her hands with determination, Bettie announced, “I have some calls to make.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.