Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending - Cover

Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending

Copyright © 2021, 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 24

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Revised 12/22, Original was 2/21. An entitled school bully strikes a near-mortal blow, tearing apart a poor Texas family. Archie leaves home to, he thinks, save his family, surviving in the ruins of a formerly prosperous coast. He must find his way back, from pain and fear to a new life with family, friends, and sweet sexy romance.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Tear Jerker   First   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

(Three days later.) Archie was back at work at the café. Sergeant Franklin and Officer Echevarria joined Archie and Shep and rehashed the whole story of how things had gone with Clay Belkin, so that Shep understood how they knew each other.

Penny found the four of them and thanked them for interceding on her behalf. Archie said, “With all due respect to Sherry, can I offer you a home-cooked meal at my mom’s place? When I was able to explain why your number was in my pocket at the hospital, she wanted to meet you. Here’s her name and number.”

Later, when Penny called, Bettie said, “Sure, bring Eddie. I love kids. It’s when they grow up that my hair gets torn out. I have photos of Archie to show you while he was still a good little boy.”

The next day, Eddie was playing at their feet. Unfortunately, one of Virgil’s low-life friends had followed Penny and had tipped him off where she had gone to.

Virgil had used the rent money to bail out, and he was drinking in a dive bar near his soon to be former apartment. In a dark corner Shep Carson nursed a bottle of Lone Star, watching him carefully. Virgil was already violating his bond by drinking in public. Settling up with the barkeep, Virgil stumbled towards the back. “Gotta drain the lizard.” Shep followed him out, watching. He knew Virgil Evans would violate his TRO, as he knew night followed day.

Virgil ground his truck’s gears and reversed, then gunned it out into traffic, headed out of town. Grim-faced, Shep followed and dialed. “Miz Dawes, you don’t know me, but I know Archie from the Railroad Avenue Café. My name is Shepard Walker Carson, I am a retired Texas Ranger. I was there when your son was injured. That guy is out of jail, and I think he’s coming looking for Penny and Eddie. Can you leave your house?”

“Ranger, I cannot leave because Penny and Eddie Evans are here too. Shit!” “Yeah. OK, take them to the back of the house. Tell little Eddie you’re going to play ‘secret fort’ and hide under the bed together. Tell Penny that Santa Anna is coming to the Alamo but nobody’s going to die this time. I’m on his tail and will come and defend you. I may have to shoot his drunken ass, tasers are like mosquitoes to him. I’m also calling in the city police, so don’t worry.”

“Be careful Ranger, we will be ready.” Lightning and rain began.

Virgil swerved into Bettie’s driveway and stomped out of his truck. Shep glided to a silent stop across the mouth of the driveway, boxing in the other truck. “Where’s Penny?” bellowed Virgil. Bettie leaned on her doorpost, on her front porch. “Penny? I had a horse once named Penny. No Pennies here.” Standing beside her was a new shotgun, loaded with rock salt.

Virgil didn’t notice the gun, but he did take out his revolver and gestured. “That’s my car she’s driving. Bring out her and my s-, s-, SHIT!, my boy Eddie or there will, will,” he farted, “trouble.” Bettie had forgotten Penny’s car and car seat parked next to her Dodge. Shep had circled to his left so he wouldn’t be in Bettie’s line of fire if she had to shoot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.