Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending - Cover

Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending

Copyright © 2021, 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Revised 12/22, Original was 2/21. An entitled school bully strikes a near-mortal blow, tearing apart a poor Texas family. Archie leaves home to, he thinks, save his family, surviving in the ruins of a formerly prosperous coast. He must find his way back, from pain and fear to a new life with family, friends, and sweet sexy romance.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Tear Jerker   First   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Brian called Archie. “Yes?” Archie was suspicious. “Hey, I wanted to apologize. Let me buy you lunch today. Can you meet me at Tenth and Railroad, at 11:45?” Archie agreed to meet.

At the corner, Brian steered him into a large café. The place was spotless, but the diners were a bit, well, scruffy. No big, the food was well-cooked and hearty.

“Why here?” “My friend, you need a job. The best reason is so you won’t kill your family or other innocents with your cooking. It’s all worked out, Sherry over there will set you up. If you do a good job, she won’t rat you out to me. Bye!”

Archie had to admit, he was bored. And his last attempt at making soup was unpalatable. And indigestible. And potentially useful for poisoning vermin. Nowhere to go but up!

Sherry cautioned her shift leader. “Keep the back door shut. A loud noise could blow him right out the building.” Archie approached her. “I’m Sherry. I am the Queen, and this is my Palace. Work hard, and I might let you see The Book. Now go home and come back tomorrow at 8:00 with boots and clean clothes. I will give you a hair net and gloves. You get a 10 minute break at 9:30, lunch at 11:00, and you go home at three. Don’t be late or you’re history. Pay is state minimum, no benefits, you’re off Sundays and Mondays. Clear?” Archie agreed and left.

Archie’s shoreline boots were long gone. He found a shoe store and stopped inside. “Hey, tell me what you need.” “As you can see, I’m a little uneven. I need boots for working in a kitchen, and I need a referral to somebody who can build up one heel.”

“I know just the thing. I’m R-Jay, and you’re?” “Dawes.” “OK, D., havva chair. I’ll be right back. Size 8?” Archie nodded. R-Jay returned with some boots in a murky brown color, nearly black. The soles and heels were hard leather. “Moisture will age these, so I will add some fixative. Now, how much build up should we add? Hmm, let’s try 1-1/2 inches, but I will measure to be sure. Park yourself on the rug over there and I’ll get my tape.”

Archie, on the floor: “You didn’t even buy me a coffee!” “Whatever blackens your toast, man, but my lady-friend would not approve.” R-Jay measured the outside seams of his pants. “It’s, uh, one and three-quarters. Now, let me get to work on this. Ten minutes?” “Sure. How much?”

R-Jay made sums in his head. “It’s $85 plus tax. I’ll do it now, watch the door, please.” Ghastly “music” burbled through the store. “Here you go, try ‘em on!” Archie switched over and strolled around the store. A huge grin covered his face. “These are the best shoes EVER! Make more!” R-Jay said, “I have one more pair, you can have both for $155.” “Great, I’ll pick up the second pair tomorrow afternoon. Here’s a c-note for these ones I’m wearing. Burn or donate my old shoes. Now what is that, eeyurgh, godawful racket in your ceiling.”

R-Jay made a sour face. “I’ve been trying to kill that nasty noise for a long time. It seems to be wired through the lighting panels.” “Leave it to me. By the power vested in me by the great state of Texas, I shall smite this pestilence from your, uh, premises. Take me to your breaker box!”

Archie took hold of a Brannock measuring device and slipped the edge under an unlabeled length of coaxial cable. “The power of Brannock compels thee!” The cable snapped loose, and blessed silence followed. “Mine ears have heard the glory, the blessed sound of silence!” R-Jay bowed and waved his arms. “We’re not worthy!”

“My work here today is done. I shall return tomorrow afternoon for additional pedestrian delights.” R-Jay watched him leave, chuckling. He reached for the phone. “Alice, do you hear what I hear? You’re right, nothin’! Not one damn thing. Put on your pumps, we’re goin’ dancin’ tonight!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.