Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending - Cover

Displaced, a Tragic Fable With a Happy Ending

Copyright © 2021, 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Revised 12/22, Original was 2/21. An entitled school bully strikes a near-mortal blow, tearing apart a poor Texas family. Archie leaves home to, he thinks, save his family, surviving in the ruins of a formerly prosperous coast. He must find his way back, from pain and fear to a new life with family, friends, and sweet sexy romance.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Tear Jerker   First   Caution   Politics   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

“Judge Garlock presiding, are we ready to resume Dawes v. Belkin?” “Ready, Judge,” said Rose.

“Where is Ms. Simmons?” asked the Judge.

Another lawyer stood, “Your honor, Miss Simmons has taken personal time. But we have her notes and copies of the exhibits. We are ready to continue.”

“Counselor, do you agree? I can dismiss without prejudice.”

“No, Judge, I give them leave to substitute for Ms. Simmons.”

“Moving on. Motions?” The new lawyer stood. “Motion to dismiss, insufficient evidence.”

“You’re kidding, right?” “Your honor, there were no witnesses other than the plaintiff, no physical evidence to identify Mr. Belkin. The plaintiff was unconscious for days before Mr. Belkin, Clay, was wrongfully arrested.”

The Judge was unhappy. “Hmph! I’ll hold my ruling in abeyance while we work on other questions. Next!

“Our clients have already paid a substantial settlement to the Dawes family. The plaintiff, a minor at the time, blamed himself for the incident in the Boys’ Bathroom. This turned an already depressed and solitary teen into an indigent vagabond. My client is not responsible for the plaintiff’s mental instability, nor his estrangement from his family, nor his concomitant depression, your honor.”

Archie was rising from his chair, but Rose kept strong hold on his arm forcing him to stay down.

“OK, my turn,” said Judge Garlock. “First, I am renewing and extending the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) for two years protecting all of the Dawes family from your clients.”

“Second, the assertion that the plaintiff has mental disabilities fails for lack of evidence. To confirm this, the plaintiff’s lawyer will obtain a full third party psychiatric workup on Archie and submit it to the court.”

“Third, victims of violence, including minors, have recourse against bullies, no matter how poor they may be. I count five attorneys at the defense table, simple mathematics suggests this case is costing Edgar Belkin a minimum of $1,500 an hour.”

“Fourth, this court takes judicial notice of the prior settlement, including Clay Belkin caught fleeing from a lawful arrest warrant.”

“Your Honor, we request our own Psychiatrist examine the plaintiff.” “Counselor, you will be given the name and qualifications of this doctor in advance. You may then file an objection, but a frivolous claim will not be tolerated. Your motions are all denied. We are in recess until Thursday at 10:30.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.