Trip of a Lifetime - Cover

Trip of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I thought I was off to explore the world - instead I find myself captured in Central Brazil being trained as a ponyboy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Slavery   True Story   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Bestiality  

Maria clipped a chain through my nose ring, and led me back into the barn. She stood me in the middle of the room, lowered the chains from the roof, clipped my wrists into the clamps and drew my arms up high in the air so I could barely move, standing on tiptoe. Then she brought a basin of warm water over and carefully washed my cock, talking to me all the time. “Don’t want this lovely weapon of yours getting any germs, do we Rocky? You did well out there, boy, I could see that Daisy enjoyed herself too – she’s a sexy little mare, she’ll fetch a really good price at auction when we come to sell her.”

Once she had dried my cock and balls, she moved to the bench at the side of the barn, and returned with a heavy stainless steel ring, about two inches in diameter and an inch deep. She knelt in front of me and started to pull and stretch my balls sac, and the slipped the open ring above my balls and closed the ring – then she took a sort of Allen key and locked it closed. The ring was heavy and I could feel the weight pulling painfully on my balls. When it was in place, she re-attached my cock ring to the chain between my legs.

“Your Master wants your balls stretched, Rocky, so you will wear that ring all the time, and as it stretches, we will add heavier rings to increase the length of your sac. I promise you, you will be greatly admired when we have finished with you. Now then, finally you need some boots.”

She went to the bench and returned with what looked like a pair of ankle boots, which she held up to show me. Then she knelt in front of me and fitted them on my feet. “You will wear these all the time from now on. They will feel strange at first, but you will get used to them soon enough.” They had a sort of wedge heel some four inches high, so that I was effectively walking on my toes. And instead of a sole, they had a steel horseshoe on the base, so that I made a ‘clip-clop’ sound when I walked. With my horsetail and my horseshoes, I was now a complete pony.

She went back to the bench and brought a bottle with her. “Don’t want you getting burned out there,” she said and started to rub sun cream oil all over me.

“OK Rocky, time for some exercise!” Maria took my nose chain and led me back outside. Instead of going to the paddock where I had so recently enjoyed Daisy’s cunt, she led me the other way towards a large metal object which I came to know as the Walker. It was a large metal circle, a couple of hundred feet in diameter. In the centre was a steel pole, around which were four long metal arms which rotated. So there were four ‘compartments’, and in three of these were ponies, two female and one male, attached by nose chains to the arm in front of them. The arms were driven round by a motor on the central pole, and one of the trainers could control the speed from a control panel outside the Walker. When I arrived, the ponies were running, and had clearly been doing so for some while, as they had sweat pouring off them. As we approached, the trainer in charge slowed the Walker and brought it to a halt. Maria opened the gate by the unused arm and led me into the compartment, attached my nose chain to the arm in front of me, and gave me a slap on my bum.

“Work hard, Rocky, remember boy, if you can become a really good racing stallion, all those lovely ponygirls will be yours to fuck!”

I could see the other trainer approaching. I recognised him as the big black guy, Jose, who had carried me over his shoulder when I was captured, and he certainly looked fierce. He looked me up and down and then said “OK, Rocky, welcome to the Walker. Do what I tell you and we’ll get along fine. Disobey me and I will make your life hell. Understood?” I nodded my head. He produced a water bottle with a tube coming out of it. “Open!” he said sharply, and I duly opened my mouth and he squirted water into my mouth. “OK, off we go. We work for 15 minutes, then have a couple of minutes rest, then work again, until I decide you have all had enough.”

Jose closed the gate on my compartment and walked back to his control unit, and suddenly the arm in front of me started to move forward. For a minute or so it moved at walking pace, but then it accelerated and I found I needed to trot to keep up. The boots felt really strange and heavy, and the ring on my balls was really uncomfortable, pulling my balls as I ran. “Pick your knees up, Rocky, you’re a pony trotting now!” he called out, and I did my best to obey. It was mid-morning now, and I could feel the sun beating down on my body – I was grateful that Maria had so thoroughly coated me in oil before I started.

After about five minutes trotting, the man called out, “OK ponies, five minutes running, make sure you keep up!” and the arm in front of me moved faster and the four of us started to run. Already I was finding it hard to breathe, both because of the exercise and because of the heat of the sun, sweat was running off me in rivulets. I could hear the others also panting, which made me feel a little better as I knew it was not just me who was struggling.

Finally Jose called out, “OK, back to trotting!” and the speed of the Walker duly slowed. As I went past him, his arm snaked out and his whip caught me across my shoulders. “Come on Rocky, I told you to pick those knees up!” I responded immediately – I had never fancied the pain inherent in BDSM, and would do all in my power now to avoid it. Suddenly Jose called out, “Stopping now!” and the arm in front of me came slowly to a halt. All four ponies were gasping loudly, and I could see a stream of sweat running between the pretty buttocks of the ponygirl in front of me. Jose walked round to each of us with his water bottle and gave us a drink of water. When he got to me, he said, “Keeping up well, Rocky. Another hour or so of this, then we’ll have a break.” I looked at him in horror – I couldn’t imagine doing this for one more session, let alone four.

But we did, and somehow I managed to keep up with the rotating arm in front of me. By the end, my chest was heaving, my balls felt bruised and battered and my legs felt like lead. As we finished, four trainers appeared, including Maria, and she unclipped me and led me back to my stall, where she clipped my chain to the wall, and told me to lie down and rest. In a couple of minutes, I was fast asleep.

It didn’t seem nearly long enough before I heard Maria say, “Up, Rocky!” and I quickly stumbled to my feet, keen to avoid the pain of the whip which follow any hesitation on my part. She already had my chain in her hand and immediately led me outside, back to the Walker. I was the first to arrive, and Maria led me into one of the compartments and attached my chain to the bar. Because I was there first, I was able to watch the other three arrive – first was Daisy, who I had so enjoyed that morning – she was very skittish and her trainer kept slapping her to control her. Daisy saw me in the Walker and grinned at me a she danced by. She was chained into the compartment behind me. Next came a male pony, as tall as me but much fitter-looking with really strong thighs. However, he was many years older, perhaps 40 or so. His cock was chained down like mine, but I could see that it was neither as long nor as wide as mine. He was chained behind Daisy.

Finally the ponygirl from the morning exercise arrived – quite different in every way from Daisy – Daisy was blonde and slim, this pony, who her trainer called Gloria, was olive skinned with black hair and broad buttocks and strong thighs. As soon as Gloria was chained in, in front of me, Jose appeared and called out, “Come on now you lazy creatures, I want you to work much harder than this morning, or it will be the punishment cross for slackers – understand?” All of us made a whinnying sound – I was actually quite proud of my noise, and the Walker started to move. As it did, Jose called out, “Mainly trotting this afternoon to build up your endurance, but we’re going to keep going for two hours now, so conserve your strength because this is going to be HARD WORK!”

It was not hard work, it was torture. The rest I had had meant that my calves, unused to walking in what were effective high heels, had tightened up and were painful, my bollocks ached from the steel ring that was bouncing up and down on them, my chest was continually gasping for air, and sweat ran off my body like a waterfall. Every 15 minutes Jose stopped the Walker and gave us a small drink of water, but it was never enough. At first I counted the laps, or concentrated on the jiggling bum of Gloria in front of me, but before long I just concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other, the hot sun still beating down on us. Finally, as he watered us, Jose called out, “Keep it up now ponies for the last session, pick those knees up high, let’s have a good show to finish.” Knowing we were going to finish almost made it worse, and a couple of times I felt Jose’s whip across my flank to bring me back to concentration.

Jose walked round the Walker and unclipped our chains from the bars and led all four of us across to the paddock where I had had sex with Daisy that morning. He opened the gate, but I noticed that the other three waited, with their heads bowed, and so I did the same. He reached up to Daisy’s collar and moved a switch at the back, then slapped her rump and she ran into the paddock. He did the same to all of us, and then shut the gate and then walked away. The other three immediately moved to the far corner of the paddock and stood together in the shade of a large tree, nuzzling each other by putting their faces against the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.