Trip of a Lifetime - Cover

Trip of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I thought I was off to explore the world - instead I find myself captured in Central Brazil being trained as a ponyboy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Slavery   True Story   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Bestiality  

Everything about that night was pure torture – sleeping on scratchy straw, the chains in my nose and between my legs and, worst of all, the scar from the branding on my left buttock. And yet, despite all that, I think I actually slept for several hours, clearly worn out by the shock of the events of the last 24 hours.

It was the sound of Maria coming into my stable that woke me, but I was too exhausted still to move. However, I soon learned that the rule was that I had to get to my feet the instant one of the trainers came into my stable – her whip cracked hard on my exposed flank as she snapped, “Get up, Pony, when I come in – I don’t expect to tell you again!”

I scrambled awkwardly to my feet, and looked at her in amazement –she was so beautiful! Her hair was now tied back in a ponytail, and she was wearing just a leather up-lift bra so that her wonderful breasts were fully exposed, a short leather skirt and Roman sandals. Despite my aching body, the vision of such a sensual young woman immediately gave me an erection – or rather my penis started to swell, only to discover that it was still chained down between my legs and became increasingly painful as the blood filled it. Maria laughed.

“Forget those ideas, Pony, there is no way that cock of yours is ever going to fill my cunt, or any other woman’s slit, again. If you are a very good pony, we may train you to be a stud pony, then you will get to cover the ponygirls when they are on heat. Now then, let’s get you sorted out, then you can have some food – you’re probably hungry by now.” Saying this, she unclipped the chain attached to my nose ring from the wall and led me out of the stall. We walked down the barn, and came to a large open area at the end – in the centre of which was a similar framework to the one I had been attached to the previously night when I had been buggered and branded. Seeing it brought back frightening memories and I shied as I saw it. Instantly the whip in Maria’s hand cracked across the back of my thigh. “Whoa, boy, nothing to get scared about – no-one’s going to hurt you now – no more branding,” she said gently.

She led me over to the framework, stood me against it, spread my feet wide and attached them to the frame. She then came round in front of me and told me to just bend slightly forward, and clipped the chain into the floor. My wrists were still clamped into my belt, so I was just leaning forward, wondering what was going to happen next. I heard her move behind me, and then suddenly something hard was being inserted into my anus – an anus still sore from being buggered so ferociously by Doctor Ruth the previous evening. No sooner was the object in me than I felt a stream of warm water start to flow into my bowels. “There you go, Pony, we’ll clean your bowels out – we want you to be a nice clean pony! You’ll find you come to enjoy this – we will clean you out every couple of days – saves all the mess with you ponies shitting all over the place!”

While she was talking, I could feel the pressure of the water building relentlessly inside me. Maria walked away, then I saw her return with a tin bath thing, which she place between my legs, turned off the water and removed the hose. I duly emptied my liquid bowels into the bath, but then she re-inserted the hose and turned the water on again. “Want you really clean in there, don’t we?” She repeated the exercise twice more – not an unpleasant sensation, but by the end of it I felt quite light-headed.

“OK, boy, let’s get you cleaned up.” She removed the tin bath, and then came back and turned the hose of me, soaking me all over, then, wearing a washing mitten, proceeded to use shampoo to wash me all over, taking care to clean my anus, bollocks and cock – with the inevitable reaction. She laughed when it happened, “Save it till you’re a stallion, boy!”, then she turned the hose back on me, then took a rough towel and dried me off. She moved over to a bench and returned with something in her hand.

“Now, Pony, we’re going to look a bit glamorous, you’ll be really proud to wear this.” She showed me the object, I gradually realised that it was a horse’s tail, some three feet long, attached to a large rubber butt plug. What is more, the colour of the hair was exactly the same as my own natural colour. Maria moved behind me and started to insert the plug – it was very big and it took 3-4 minutes to insert it and, once in, felt huge and uncomfortable. “Don’t worry about it. Pony, it is much too big to fall out, and your anus will get used to it very quickly. So, there you go, all ready for some food and then your owner will come and see you and decide what he wants to do with you, so you had better be on your best behaviour – he has the power to make your life pleasurable or a misery.”

She undid me from the frame and led me by the nose back to my stall, and clipped the chain back onto the wall. She then picked up a metal trough, about two feet long, and clipped it onto the wall about four feet high. Then, from a large jug, she tipped a mixture of porridge and chopped fruit into the trough, and said, “There you go, pony, breakfast! You’ll have to learn to eat like a pony, so get going, you only have ten minutes and I will be back to take you to Mr Delancey.” So saying, she walked away.

Of course my hands were still clipped to my belt, so I had to learn to eat by sucking up my food from the trough, but I realised I had not eaten for two days and was ravenous, and so set about consuming the food as quickly as possible. No sooner had I licked the trough clean than Maria arrived back in my stall – she had removed her leather top and was now just wearing her leather skirt.

“Time to go, Pony,” she said and we set off down the barn to the area where I had been cleaned that morning. She led me to the centre of the room, and picked up a chain on the floor and told me to stand still and spread my legs. No sooner had I done so than she clipped the chain onto the short chain between my legs, so I could not even bring my feet together without the chain becoming so tight that it hurt my crotch terribly. I then saw her take a rope and lower a set of chains from the beam above my head. She released one of my wrists from my belt, but instantly clipped it into a clamp on the chain, then repeated the process with the other wrist. She then pulled the rope tight so that my arms were stretched above my head. She then removed my belt. I was naked, hung by my wrists with my crotch chained to the floor, head shaved and a pony tail sticking out of my arse. I had never felt more exposed and vulnerable in my life.

At that moment, the cavalier figure of Tony Delancey strode into the barn in cowboy shirt, shorts and boots. He moved to stand a few feet in front of me, looking me up and down, then slowly circled me. Back in front of me, he said quietly, “You know, Pony, you could well turn out to be one of my better investments. So, Maria, what news so far?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.