Trip of a Lifetime - Cover

Trip of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I thought I was off to explore the world - instead I find myself captured in Central Brazil being trained as a ponyboy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Slavery   True Story   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Bestiality  

I fell asleep very quickly after the Doctor Ruth and Maria left the room, too exhausted to even think about what had just happened to my body. I had no idea how long I slept, but I was woken by the bright overhead lights being turned back on. Doctor Ruth moved towards me, and immediately behind her I saw the enormous guy who had carried me in and out of the pick-up truck. “Bring him over here,” Doctor Ruth snapped out, and the guy moved to me and snapped a hook, on the end of a length of chain, onto the ring in my nose. Then he removed my wrists and ankles from the clamps on the bench, but leaving in place the leather straps on my wrists and ankles. Finally he pressed a stud on my collar and my head was released from the bench, although the collar remained on me.

“Stand up and follow Jose over here,” said Doctor Ruth. I stumbled to my feet, and Jose led me by the nose chain across the room. “Stand there!” she said calmly, and I found myself in front of a strange contraption, a padded bar at the same height as my waist, held up with steel legs on either side which were bolted to the floor. I was made to stand facing the bar and then Doctor Ruth told me to bend right forward. I went down so my hands touched the ground, and immediately the man clipped the loose end of my nose chain onto a steel plate bolted to the floor, so I couldn’t get up. He immediately clipped my wrists into clamps on the steel legs, and moved behind me, spread my legs and did the same with my ankles. So there I was, my arse in the air bent over the bar and totally exposed, and utterly unable to move!

Doctor Ruth said something to the man and I heard him leave the room. There was a rustling sound and then, to my horror, Doctor Ruth came and stood beside me, stroking my arse, and she was totally naked. “I know you’ve been wondering, little one, haven’t you? In your heart of hearts, you are desperate to find out what it feels like to be sodomised by a really big transvestite. Well sweetie pie, as my parting gift to you before you make the final journey to be a total pony, you are going to find out now. Just relax and enjoy the experience. That Maria was a nice entrée earlier, but you are going to be really delightful main course!”

Whilst she had been speaking, she had been standing there slowly wanking her enormous cock which was now standing totally erect in front of her. I had been to a couple of swingers parties where guys, myself included, had sucked and played with each other’s cocks, so I knew I was face to prick with a true giant. However, I had never been penetrated by a cock before, and I could feel myself trembling at the prospect of having that amount of meat in my virgin back passage.

She moved behind me, and then I felt cold grease being slowly worked into my anal ring –just one finger, not so painful, but frightening in that I knew that very shortly that finger was going to be replaced with her giant cock. I felt her put her hands on my hips and her rigid cock moved forward and its crown rested between my bum cheeks. She didn’t force it in, just slowly increased the pressure on my anus which slowly gave way and the erect stick of flesh eased its way up my rectum, until after what seemed an eternity, her pelvic bone pressed against me and I knew that, for the first time in my life, I had been totally buggered by another cock – and to my amazement, I loved it and I loved her. I found myself grunting with ecstasy as she started to sodomise me, and she clearly recognised the sound as one of pleasure and reached forward and pinched my nipples and whispered, “I knew you’d love it, baby boy! I’ll keep going as long as I can, it will be a long while before you get to be pleasured like this again.”

I had no idea that the sexual excitement mixed with the pressure and pain of the buggery could be so thrilling – and I sensed from the increased rate of her breathing that she was equally excited. My own cock, despite the pain of the insertion of the ring in it, was stiffer than I ever remembered, throbbing with excitement, and I longed to be touched there – although I knew that I could not last if she touched me. Then she gasped, “Oh baby, you are sensational – cum with me,” and her hand pressed something soft and rubbery around my cock and she started to wank me as I felt her warm spunk squirting into my rear passage and I came frantically, releasing a stream of spunk into whatever was around my twitching penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.