Trip of a Lifetime - Cover

Trip of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I thought I was off to explore the world - instead I find myself captured in Central Brazil being trained as a ponyboy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Slavery   True Story   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Bestiality  

It didn’t set out to be a stallion – I thought I was getting away from a bad situation to have a few adventures and then re-start my life when I had got the wanderlust out of my system. Didn’t quite work out like that. Let me introduce myself.

Here I am, Tom Jenkins, aged 27, 6’2” tall, pretty fit, 170 pounds, blonde hair, been through University and, until a couple of months ago, had a really good job in International Banking and making good money. But times are tough and eight weeks ago I was called in by my boss and told that I, and 50 others, were being paid off, and we were to clear our desks and leave the building immediately – usual practice in banks for security reasons, but still pretty brutal.

With the recession in full swing, the chances of finding myself another job at that moment – certainly one which paid as well – was very slim. I had saved a bit, so decided I would take a break and go and see the world. I gave notice on my flat, put all my belongings in storage, bought a ticket for Rio de Janeiro and headed off.

My mother had died a few years earlier, and my father had found himself a brainless blonde bimbo of a girlfriend who obviously had talents in bed sufficient to keep his cock stiff and very busy, so he and I barely communicated with each other anymore. I had had some great girlfriends in recent years, but most of the relationships had been purely physical and I had no special friend at the moment to say goodbye to.

So, with no connections or anyone to worry about me, I packed a knapsack and headed off to Heathrow to catch the BA flight to Rio. An adventure – but rather different from what I expected!

I spent a few days in Rio, visiting the sites, spending some time on the beach admiring the shapely Brazilian girls as they swayed up and down in their minute little tanga swimming costumes – not that they ever got anywhere near the water! I found a couple of good bars near my hotel and chatted to a few people, including a smartly dressed American guy called Tony who had lived in Brazil for years and spoke perfect Portuguese. He was very friendly and suggested that, if I really wanted to see Brazil, I should head into the interior, starting with Ouro Preto. He gave me an address there and said that I should ask for his friend Maria de Costa, who would be happy to show me around – and gave me a wink to indicate that she might be willing to show me a lot more!

A couple of days later I was in a coach heading up to Ouro Preto. It was an old gold-mining town, and full of classical buildings which had been built when the town was in its heyday. I checked into a motel-style hotel on the edge of town which Tony had recommended –smart but not too pricey –and rang the mobile number given to me and spoke to Maria. Her English was very good and she suggested that we meet up later that evening in the hotel bar.

Having had dinner, I was in the bar waiting when this very attractive young woman sashayed into the bar and moved straight towards me – being tall with blonde hair did rather make me stand out as a foreigner. She had an athlete’s body, really strong legs and thighs and a six-pack stomach which was shown off by the fact that she was wearing a small boob-tube which barely contained her amazing breasts! She came up to me and kissed me on both cheeks and said, “Tony said you are a good-looking man – he was right!”

I was certainly glad to meet her – having kissed me she kept her body pressed against me, and I offered to buy her a drink, and she asked for a rum and coke. It was obvious that she was a regular in the bar, as the bartender had already prepared two of them which he put on the bar. “Here’s to a good evening,” Maria said, with a definite twinkle in her eye. We went and sat on a bench seat by the window, and spent a couple of hours chatting and laughing, she was excellent company. After a few drinks she leant against me and put her hand on my thigh, touching the outline of my rock hard cock, and whispered, “I have no plans for the rest of the night – do you?”

I said I had a comfortable bed not 20 yards away if she would like to join me. “I can think of nothing nicer – lead on, Tom, I can hardly wait.”

In a couple of minutes we were closing the door to my room and within a few seconds after that we were both lying naked in bed and she slid down the bed and drew my cock into her mouth and started to suck like a Dyson. The sensation was wonderful and I was really looking forward to spreading her legs and fucking her wonderful body – but just at that moment I found that I was having difficulty keeping my eyes open, and within a few seconds I was unconscious.

As I started to wake up, I realised that things were not as they should be. To start with my mouth was gagged with a ball gag, and then leather cuffs had been fitted to my wrists and ankles and these were all connected behind my back by some kind of strapping so that I was unable to move. Just then Maria, now dressed again, moved into view and leant forward and kissed my cheek. I was stark bollock naked, and despite my predicament, my cock became hard immediately.

Maria stroked my erection. “Relax, baby, you have a long journey in front of you, so save your energy – no-one has ever got out of those straps.” Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door and Maria went to open it. Two large men came in and spoke quickly to Maria in Portuguese. One guy came to the bed and, as if I weighed no more than a feather, picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. Maria patted my bare buttocks and said, “See you tomorrow, Tom, at the ranch!”

Clearly the men had parked the truck right by the motel room, and so I was carried out and laid on the back seat. Luckily it was the height of summer and the night-time temperature rarely fell below 25 degrees centigrade, so despite being naked, I wasn’t cold – but I still shivered with fear. I was in a strange country, no-one knew where I was, and I had been drugged and kidnapped. However, it was clear that there was nothing I could about it, and so in the end I fell asleep again as the pick-up truck rattled off into the night.

When I awoke some hours later, dawn was starting to creep up in the sky. I could just see through the window, and realised that we were in the middle of open country which was totally uninhabited – we passed no buildings for the last hour or so of the journey. Eventually we pulled off the main road and rattled down a dust track for several miles until barns and buildings eventually appeared, and the truck stopped outside them.

The truck door opened and I was picked up again, slung over the man’s shoulder and carried into the building, along corridors until we came into a bright room and I was deposited face down on a couch. The rope that held my legs and hands together was undone, but before I could move them, I was roughly turned onto my back and my wrists clipped into clamps beside my body, and then my legs spread wide and my ankles clipped into stirrups of the sort used for gynaecological examination - so my entire cock, balls and anus were exposed to full view.

Just then Maria walked into the room and stood beside me, her hand resting on my cock and gently massaging it. Despite my fear at my situation, my cock could not resist the sensation and grew in her hand until it was standing upright and throbbing as her skilled hand pleasured me. She grinned at me and said, “Well, Tom, not quite what you thought when you expected to get this fine cock into my cunt last night, is it? Let me explain what you have got yourself into.

This is Five-X Ranch, which is owned by Tony Delancey, who you met in Rio. I am the Head Coach here and I have decided to train you myself. We pick up stray men and women and bring them here and retrain them as ponyboys and ponygirls, and then sell them to breeders and enthusiasts around the world. As you may have realised, the Ranch is over 100 kilometres from the nearest town, so escape is impossible – even if you did get out of the compound, in this heat you would die of exposure before you had gone 20 kilometres.

My friend Doctor Ruth will be here before long to check you out and make some modifications, but first of all I am going to clean you up a bit. But first of all I am going to put your collar on.” She had a collar in her hand which was both leather and metal, and she fitted it around my throat and I heard a ratchet mechanism slide together as it got tighter, not unpleasantly so, and then she said, “Now, Pony, this collar affects your vocal chords and you will find that you cannot speak any more – but why would a pony want to speak, eh? Try and speak for me.”

I tried to protest but found that a sort of gargling sound was all I could produce. I tried again and just a squeak came out. “Now then, young Pony, try and make the noise of a horse whinnying.” I looked sullenly at my torturer and made no effort to obey. Suddenly her hand was around my balls and she squeezed viciously. I tried to scream in pain, but only another squeak came out. “Life is going to be a lot more pleasant if you learn quickly to do as I say,” Maria said softly to me, but with considerable menace. I opened my mouth and tried to make the noise she wanted. At first it was useless, but after a few goes, I got out an approximate sound of a horse, and she removed her hand from my bollocks and wanked my cock a few times so it stood up erect again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.