Crabby Cousin - Cover

Crabby Cousin

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Incest Sex Story: A cousin's health issue leads to multiple intimacies.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

One of my wife’s cousins used to visit often enough to be expected. A cute yet underweight and flat chested redhead, she always had a broad smile on her with only the rare exception. She frequently flirted with me whether or not her cousin was near. Being petite was her excuse to reach up around my neck to pull me down for a quick kiss as she pressed her body against me. Her positive, outgoing energy often made my dick swell though I wasn’t attracted to her. If she felt it, she ground her hip against it and grinned. She loved to tease.

On one of those visits, she ground so hard and long against me I expected her to pull it out and rub it against her bared pussy. I’m not sure my wife, Meg, would object. Though not one for sharing, I got the impression she and Sophie had been intimate growing up and even in the near past. Sophie wasn’t shy.

On this visit, her smile faded to grit teeth as she turned away. She wore a loose tank and tight jeans. Her arm dropped to her groin and she rubbed much more, and harder, than usual. Then, even as we all chatted, she began pressing her arm hard against her groin, then rubbed with scratching fingers along and across her obvious camel toe. Bent as she was, her loose tank fell away and exposed her bare flat chest with tall crinkled nipples. Her eyes crossed then rolled up.

“All right, Sophie, what’s going on? You’ve never been so blatantly obvious rubbing your lady parts so hard and so long. Do you have a rash or insect bite there? Do you need me to apply some anti itch cream?” I asked tongue in cheek. I’d never seen her in shorts or a swimsuit. My impression was she was embarrassed about her boney body.

She perked up and stopped rubbing for just a moment. As she began again in frustration, she gave an expected defensive and snarky answer. “You’d just love rubbing my vulva; I bet. Cream or no cream. No t-t-thank-k-ks. OUUU! This itches so bad.”

“Seriously. Tell us what’s happening. Maybe we can help you.”

She looked back and forth at us for a long moment, trying to decide if she should share. Finally, she grunted and shoved her hand into her jeans, probably into her panties, in front of us and scratched hard enough to rub skin off. “You know I almost exclusively prefer black cock. Well, last week after fucking him and then while blowing my boyfriend, I noticed tiny white things moving along his black cock. I asked what those were and he laughed, then said they were crabs and joked he had enough to make a crab salad. The jerk. I used that bitter mouthwash to purge my mouth, then splashed it on my pussy. After breaking up with him, I went to an urgent care center for help.”

Meg looked at her and demanded, “Wait, you brought them into my house and sat on my chairs with crabs. Do we have them now?”

Sophie opened and unzipped her jeans, “No. They told me they can only survive briefly away from the heat and moisture of my groin though they can stick to clothes.” She kept rubbing. “The mouthwash only thinned the pussy population. Many crawled inside me and itch like mad. They shaved my bush and lips since they laid eggs that cling to hair, then applied a special cream and gave me six suppositories to insert twice a day for three days. You’ll notice that I stayed on your vinyl chairs only. Their cycles can last one to four weeks.”

Meg rushed to spray the chairs with alcohol. “I’m no expert,” I began, “but don’t the suppositories have to stay refrigerated since they melt quickly?”

“Yes. Exactly. So I don’t carry them with me. They said I could take cold showers twice a day and chill my pussy until I can get back to the inserts. They can’t get past my clothes, but they are killing ME. I hate to ask, but can you help?” Before I could ask how, she continued, “I need you to check how active and how many there are before a cold shower, then check again after.”

Meg backed away, hands out with a “not me” response. “I had them once and never want them again. You have to help her, Al.” My brows shot up as I imagined Sophie’s crabs on my cock. She kicked off her shoes and pushed off her jeans. “Wait. Don’t let them fall onto the carpet. Step outside on the back porch. Neighbors may see you, but you aren’t shy.”

Wearing just a cropped tank and sky blue panties, she stood on our deck obviously rubbing from her former bush past her taint. “I’ll get a magnifying glass.” When I ran back, Meg was behind the sliding glass door; Sophie was facing her from outside with her panties down to her clit and scratching her crimson groin. I stepped out and she quickly pushed her panties to her shins. Carefully, I looked at her gusset and saw dozens of translucent mini crabs; they were hard to see on the white gusset. When I looked up, I saw hundreds of them on the raw reddened skin of her swollen white pussy.

This was my first time seeing her naked pussy. When I filtered out the critters crawling all over it, I could see what her puffy pussy looked like healed and moist. She thrust her boney hips at me and my tongue licked my lips by reflex. Mini me pitched a tent as I stared at her tempting twat. “Really, Al? You’re getting stiff over my cousin’s crabs?”

“Obviously, not the crabs. It seems I’ll be seeing this pretty pussy a lot over the next few days or weeks. She shouldn’t drive with these distractions so she’s staying here. Honey, get me a plastic laundry bin for her clothes. We’ll hand wash these. Sophie, take off your top too. I know you don’t wear a bra.” I examined the shirt and it was clean. Gingerly, I slid her panties off and put them, her jeans, and her shirt in the basket, then I stared into her gaping pussy.

Now standing completely naked on my deck, barely resisting scratching, pussy thrust toward me, she reached for my stiff dick and squeezed it. I pulled away. “Show me your hands before you touch me anywhere. Does HS (Hand Sanitizer alcohol) kill these things?” She said it does, but can’t use that on or in her pussy. Her clit had popped out from her hood. That and her slightly protruding inner lips enchanted my cock. The HS cleared her hands. “Fold your arms on your head.” Her pits were clear too. Her nipples stood tall on her flat chest.

Sophie grabbed my cock in my shorts with clean hands and squeezed me. More teasing? That day was the first time she did that. When she found my bishop and rubbed it, I sighed, told her to turn and bend sharply. She smiled, leaned her head on a lounger and spread her legs. When she pulled and held her cheeks apart, I imagined a black cock easing into her pink ass hole, then my cock replacing it. With the magnifier, I found very few crabs in her ass, though two were coming out of it. “You’ll need help flushing out the critters back here. Honey, would you run to her place for the suppositories and a change of clothes? I’m going to help her in a cold shower and apply her cream.”

I put Sophie’s blouse between her legs and pulled it into her ass crack so she could get to the shower without leaving a trail of crabs. Meg was happy to get out of the house. We grabbed her cream and headed up. When I tossed her blouse into the shower, she angled her head at me. “Sophie, you have some stubble and the critters hang onto it. I’ll heat up a face towel, then warm and shave your pussy in the tub before starting with the cold water.”

She smiled again. With her in the tub shower and me on the edge, I pressed the hot cloth against her as I thought about the few wet dreams I had about her naked for me and sucking my cock as I sucked her clit. She rubbed my bishop through my slacks, “I know you saw my bare nipples every time I came over. Sometimes it was hard to let you see them. Your staring at my flat chest and tall nipples always made me wet for you. If Meg didn’t mind, I would have fucked you every visit. Now look at us. Your hand is on my naked pussy; you saw and felt my rear hole; I have my hand on your cock. Soon, you’ll be naked with me in here and I can taste your cock and your cum. I wish you could taste me, but we’ll do that before I leave — with or without my cousin. Strip now before you shave me. I want your fingers inside me before the cold water drains us.”

“Your wish is my command. Hold this against you.” She smiled broadly as I stripped off my shirt, pants and finally my briefs. She sighed as she stared at my expanding manhood and licked her lips. I stepped into the tub, sat on the edge with my legs spread and creamed her pussy. Her shadow bush was easy. Fingers deep into her hot crabby cunt felt divine especially when she clamped down. My cock throbbed. Tasting her had to wait. When I rolled her lips open with my thumbs, I let my two inner fingers rub her lower clit and shaved her labia. A gentle touch on her pulsing clit was enough to throw her into breathless orgasm. I paused while she shuddered her climax, then finished each lip. She climaxed each time I rolled and shaved a lip. It was time.

I stepped alongside her ensuring my stiff cock rubbed her skinny leg. “You know, Al, those orgasms were as good as my ex could give me. That was without your cock inside ... ahiiiiii,” she screamed when the cold water hit us. We both shivered. She grabbed the shower wand and faced me so I could see her spraying her pussy. I had her turn back and bend over. When she spread her cheeks, I set the wand to a strong and narrow steam then sprayed her rear hole with the icy water. She screamed again. After a moment, she faced me and sprayed my shrunken manhood. “Just in case any got on you,” she laughed. “You know I’ll have to shave you clean too and check you for stowaways. We can let your wife watch, if you like.”

Like her cousin, Sophie loved flashing her body. With her shoulders against the wall, she thrust her mons at me and smiled big. The harsh column of water zigzagged across her pubes and gaping labia. I had her roll one side of her labia open as I held the other side and sprayed her vestibule, urethra and hooded clit. After removing the wand’s head, I was careful to avoid a direct spray on her cervix and inserted the hose tip in her at an angle and flushed her canal. A close inspection with a magnifier showed very few crabs survived. When she turned and bent over, I cycled the cold spray at her open ass and sprayed inside it. Then, starting at her pits, I power washed down all of her to put the critters in a tsunami that sent them down the drain.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.