Juicy Jules - My Msn Buddy - Cover

Juicy Jules - My Msn Buddy

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first time I met my MSN fuck buddy. Juicy Jules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts  

Since my first visit to see the lovely Julie, I had been working away. We had swapped emails and the odd call. She seemed cool with the arrangement and that made me happy. I was flying back in from a business trip to Dublin and, on the flight home; my mind was full of thoughts of Juicy Jules and what fun we could have together.

I stopped on the way home from the airport and grabbed a KFC take away. Once in the house, I switched the PC on and sorted through the pile of snail mail that sat on the doormat. I sat at my desk and chomped on my fillet burger. MSN messenger fired up and I started to sift through the emails I had received while I was away.

There were old crap junk mails and a few nice ones from readers of my stories (hint, hint). They were read, replied to, and then deleted or saved depending on their importance. I saved the one I got from Jules until last. I was expecting a ‘How’re you? What is new? Blah blah blah’ email, but it was a one-liner: Call me when you get home, please I grabbed my mobile phone and punched in Julie’s speed dial. It just rang for a while. I left a voicemail and went back to my takeaway.

Jules called me back about an hour later.

“Sorry, babes, decided to take a bath and got carried away,” she said with a laugh; she had the cutest laugh.

“Hey, no worries. What’s up?” I asked.

“Well, you know it’s a holiday weekend. My parents have taken the kids to the coast until Monday, and I wondered if you want to come over for the weekend,” she said, her voice husky and full of promise.

Well, it was the kind of offer that I could not refuse. I threw a few odds and ends into a sports bag and jumped in the car. The journey over was a good one, the motorway was empty, and I made good time.

I knocked on Julie’s door, and it opened immediately. I walked straight into the hallway. Julie was standing behind the door, and she looked like a million dollars dressed in a little black dress. We kissed and hugged in the hall. Her lips tasted of raspberries and were very kissable.

She pushed me away and closed the door, I pulled her back and we got into some serious kissing and hugging ... after a good ten minutes she pushed me away again.

“Wine or beer?” she enquired. What could I say? She is as sexy as hell and gets the drinks in!

I dropped my bag in the hall and walked through to the living room, following Julie’s cute arse.

“Wine would be great, please,” I called after her.

She had no shoes on, padding along in her stockinged feet; I watched her big, beautiful bum as she walked in front of me. The stereo was on low and, as I sat down on the sofa, I heard the opening bars of “Bed Shaped” by Keane. A bottle of white wine already sat on the coffee table with two glasses. We sat down, and Julie poured me a glass. We both sat and sipped. The room was lit by one lamp that cast shadows all around. We were both lost in the music and the atmosphere. The CD stopped and Julie stood up to change it.

When she came back, she laid back on the sofa with her head in my lap. James Blunt belted out “You’re Beautiful.” I ran my hand through her hair, silky to the touch. Even in the dim light, I could see she was smiling and, as I moved down to stroke her neck, she almost started to purr. She was like a contented cat. I ran my fingertips over her arms, stroking them back and forth. One of her hands rested on my thigh. I stroked her wrist and gently pulled her fingers.

My hands stroked the bare skin at the nape of her neck. She felt and smelt divine. Unfortunately, being so close and so intimate had the usual effect on me, and my trousers started to get tighter. It did not take long for Julie to notice my excitement

“Are you trying to clean my ear out with that thing?” Julie asked, laughing as she sat up. She reached down and stroked my cock through my jeans.

“Oh, my, what a hard cock you have, Mr Wolf,” she giggled. “Stand up and let’s see if we can sort that out for you.”

Who was I to argue with a lady?

I kicked off my shoes and stood in front of her. I watched as she undid my leather belt and pulled it through the rings, tossing it to the floor, and then she started to unbutton my 501’s, a button at a time. She looked up at me as she did, giving me the sweetest angelic smile. Jules has the most amazingly sexy eyes, so deep and so bright. I felt my jeans being tugged down my legs. I held her shoulder for balance as I felt her tug one leg off, then the other. She patted the bulge in the front of my briefs, and I gasped with anticipation.

Her fingers slid into my briefs and her fingers traced a pattern along my hard shaft down to my balls. I squirmed at her touch; her fingers felt so soft and delicate against my throbbing erection. After a few strokes, Julie tugged her fingers from my briefs and stepped to one side. I watched as she reached behind herself and I heard the zipper of her dress being lowered.

She had on the sexiest Basque, black with a red trim; it pushed her boobs up and out, giving her the most amazing cleavage. She wore a tiny pair of black panties, and her legs were clad in the sheerest of sheer black hold-ups.

She reached up and started to unbutton my shirt, slowly dragging it out. She was making me wait and it was killing me. The shirt hit the floor and I was dressed in just my briefs. Julie’s hands stroked my hairy chest, then tweaked and tugged at my nipples. I felt butterflies in my stomach as her hands stroked my chest. Her fingertips burnt lines across my lower stomach.

We kissed - the kiss of those that have been apart too long - gently, softly at first and then going animal with all tongues and grunts of pleasure and passion and then back to gentle loving kisses, groaning ‘mm’s and ‘ash’s into each other’s mouth. We kissed like lovers, tongues fighting, her hands stroking my back, my hands gripping her big, gorgeous ass, kneading the flesh of her buttocks through the sheer material of her panties. Her hands were scraping over my back, her nails leaving welts on my skin.

Julies lowered her head and started to kiss my chest. Her lips tugged at my nipples, and her tongue left rings of saliva around them. Every now and then she ran the broad tip of her tongue over the very sensitive tips, sending electric shocks through my body. Her fingertips were running through the hair on my chest. I gasped as her teeth bit into me, biting at the soft flesh of my belly. Julie sat back on the sofa. I felt her breath on my stomach as she lowered my briefs. I held my breath ... unable to talk, unable to look down.

My cock sprang out and nearly hit her in the face. I felt my pants flutter around my ankles and I quickly stepped out of them. Julie’s tongue ran up the lower side of my hard cock. Her hand reached out, stroking, and fondling my ball bag. Her hands reaching under, the long nails caressing the wrinkled flesh and stroking my perineum.

“Mmmm,” she groaned,” I do like a silky-smooth ball sack.”

Julie’s left hand was soon massaging my balls while her right hand slid slowly up and down the full length of my dick, her thumb, and index finger creating a nice grip. I started to breathe in rhythm with Julie’s strokes and the pleasure was unbelievable; I felt her cool breath on the shiny helmet of my cock as she blew across the tip, something she knew I loved. Julie’s left hand was caressing my heavy balls, almost squeezing but not quite.

Julie’s eyes were glued to my dick; she stared at it intensely as she stroked it slowly and gently. We started to talk about all sorts of crap: the weather, the flight, what we fancied to eat later. Julie was obviously trying to take my mind off the amazing event happening between my legs. The pleasure was immense. Julie knew how to take me to the edge and back and she did that several times. Every time I thought I was going to blow my stack, she held me back. Up and down my shaft she slowly stroked, then the glans, then my balls. She teased me, she tormented me, and I loved every second of it.

She replaced the small circle of fingers with her hand, all fingers gripping my cock, stroking more firmly, pulling my foreskin back and forth over my mushroom-shaped head. My breathing became deeper and laboured as the pleasure built up between my legs. My body was quivering, and I was losing control of my hips.

Julie was verbally urging me on, and her grip was getting firmer around my erection and the motions faster. I looked down as I felt the pressure of her fingers on my balls relax. Her right hand was still stroking my now throbbing shaft, and she used the thumb to draw circles over the hypersensitive tip of my cock.

Her left hand, which had been caressing my balls, slid down and I felt her index finger glide over my tight asshole. God, it was too much for me to take. Julie obviously sensed my excitement.

“Come for me, baby, come on, and show me what you have stored up for me,” she said, almost growling. My cock was now slippery with pre-cum, and her hand slid easily up and down the hard shaft.

My balls started to contract, and I held on for dear life, enjoying the sensation. I was so eager for it to last as long as possible. I soon felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls tightened. I tried to fight the inevitable, but it was tough. I felt Julie’s hand slip from my cock momentarily and looked down; she was tugging the Basque down uncovering her enormous tits.

“Give it to me, baby, please!” Julie purred. “Give me that sweet hot spunk, you dirty bastard.” As she said that, she pointed the tip of my cock at her cleavage. Her fingers gripped my throbbing knob and gave it four or five quick vigorous jerks and that was it. My orgasm exploded through my body, I let out a deep grunt, and my cock jerked in her hand. I watched as string after string of cum shot out of my penis, covering her tits and belly in thick sticky cum. My head was thumping, and my cock was throbbing in her hand. I could hear myself groaning and calling out her name as my seed oozed out of my cock.

“Yes, lover, that’s what I wanted to see!” she said, her hands still stroking my cock, milking out all my seed. I reached out and stroked her hair. As she smiled up at me, Jules dipped her index finger into a pool of spunk on her tits and painted a thin coating over her lips, and then her tongue snaked out and ran over her lips. She smiled in satisfaction and then gave me a dirty wink.

I stood in front of her for ages, my body shaking with the excitement. I watched my sticky seed roll down her impressive cleavage. Julie’s hands stroked and caressed my body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.