Juicy Jules - My Msn Buddy - Cover

Juicy Jules - My Msn Buddy

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first time I met my MSN fuck buddy. Juicy Jules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts  

first met Julie in a chat room called Face Party, and we added each other to MSN messenger after just a few days. We chatted a few times but nothing too risqué or too adult. We chatted about the weather, books, music, life, all sorts of crap really. Then one night, perhaps two or three months after we started talking, Julie came online early one night. I could tell straight away that she was out of sorts; you know when you just get that feeling about someone.

She was much quieter than normal, less chatty, and more than a little subdued. It took a while for me to drag the truth out of her. It turned out she had been on a date and then back to the bloke’s flat. It seemed she had been able to sort out this chap’s needs but he had not been able to help her out and she had faked it. I tried to explain to her that sometimes these things happen and that faking it occasionally was not a real crime.

In the instant, something changed in our relationship. She asked if I would mind calling her. We had never talked on the phone but she sent her mobile number in a text message and said she would go up to her bedroom so her kids could not hear her on the phone.

I gave her five minutes before ringing. She was a bit cagey at first, and then she started to blurt out the whole story. She had been married for years and her husband had never given her any pleasure; he had used her but had never seen to her needs, so she had always faked it. Then after they had divorced, she had been involved in a string of one night stands and brief relationships, yet she still had not found a man that could give her the ultimate thrill - she could not find the man to give her very first orgasm.

I tried to console her and tried to make all the right noises but she was adamant that it was her fault and that she was just a crappy lover and not sexy enough for any man to make the effort. Now I had seen her picture and, I promise you, she was a babe. She was good looking with a great smile, sexy eyes, and big boobs. What more could a man want or need!

We chatted for an hour or more but no matter what I said she would not believe me when I said it was the guys’ fault, not hers. She just got tetchy and upset and then cut me off. When I tried to call her back, she had switched off her telephone. I tried to call her back several times that evening and the following day but she never answered my calls and did not appear online. It was a few days before I heard back from her. I was sitting at work on a Friday afternoon when my phone buzzed indicating the arrival of a text message. It simply read “Sorry x. Jules”

I replied, “No problem — hope you are okay.”

“Nothing decent shag would not cure ... lol” was sent back.

I replied with, “well, if I can help in any way let me know, okay?”

I got home about sixish and threw a ready meal in the microwave oven. I poured myself a glass of wine and switched on my laptop. As soon as it booted up, I signed into MSN messenger. Jules sent me a message as soon as she saw me. We chatted as I ate my ready meal. She was obviously still very upset but I tried to console her as best I could.

She just kept asking me what was wrong with her. Why could she not reach fulfilment with a guy? I told her that the right person would know which buttons to press and in which order to press them. She told me she had to go offline for an hour but would see me later. She did not re-appear until after ten o’clock. We started to chat.

Jules, did you mean what you said about the right guy knowing the right buttons?

Me: Yes, some men have the right touch some do not Jules: what do you mean?

Me: well some blokes know what is where and what does it for the woman.

Jules: and some men do not.

Me: yes and some men do not Jules: and do you think you do then lover boy Me: I have a very educated and active tongue LOL Jules: that’s what they all the men say LOL Me: I do not make hollow promises Jules: so do you think you could change my fortune then Me: Its guaranteed babe guaranteed Jules: that sounds like a threat to me LOL Me: Oh, no it is a promise, Julie Jules: yeah yeah yeah all the guys make that promise but I have yet to find one that can make the grade and keep his promise Me: I tell you what, give me a chance just one chance, if I succeed you buy dinner if I do not I buy, how about it.

Jules: well babe perhaps one day I will but for now, I have to get some sleep. Good night you xoxoxo I was having a lazy Saturday afternoon doing bugger all, to be honest, just surfing, and chilling. Messenger announced the arrival of an email. It was from Jules. It read: Hi, Zak The kids are at their dad’s and I am horny as fuck; just wondered if you fancy trying to break my losing streak. However, you have to honour your promise to either make me cum or buy me dinner! Let me know if you fancy it.

Love, Jules I replied at once letting her know I was up for it. She replied with her address, which I looked up in my map book. I sent her an email back telling her I would be about an hour and to text my mobile phone if she changed her mind.

I shaved both my face and balls. I do love having my balls sucked and find that women prefer a nice smooth scrotum to suck. When my cock and balls were tidied up, I jumped into the shower, making sure I was as clean as a new pin. The drive over to her house was shit; I guess I must have been stopped by every red traffic light.

Then as I checked the map to make sure I knew exactly where I was, my phone beeped announcing the arrival of a text message. Shit, I thought to myself, she has changed her mind but it was just a message telling to bring wine, preferably white. I pulled into a local supermarket and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine and some flowers.

I parked on the road and hesitantly walked up to her front door. Jules opened it before I had a chance to knock. I handed her the flowers with a cheery hello and I walked into the hall. We kissed cheeks. She smelt divine. July was a big girl, I guessed at dress size 18 perhaps 20, with dark hair, a huge smile, and sexy brown eyes.

She was dressed in a loose peasant style skirt and blouse, the blouse doing little to hide her enormous boobs. The top two or three buttons were undone, giving me plenty of freckled cleavage to look at. She led me into her kitchen. I watched that big sexy butt swaying as I followed her. Fuck, I wanted her so badly.

I uncorked the wine as we chatted. We talked about my trip over and discussed the wine. It was total trivia really. The conversation stopped eventually and we both sat facing each other sipping our wine. It took a few minutes before our eyes met. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

“So when do you want to eat?” I asked after a few moments.

“Zak, I really don’t know how to say this without sounding like a complete slapper but I really am as horny as a bag full or rabbits and you promised me an orgasm, or are you backing out of the deal?”

Jules looked like she was going to cry. I stood up and walked around to her side of the table. I took her hands in mine and pulled her to her feet. We stood face to face for a second or two before I leaned forward and kissed her ruby red lips.

She kissed me back, our bodies moulded together as we kissed; our tongues were fighting each other. She tasted so sweet and her lips felt good against mine. We kissed like long lost lovers. My hands reached down cupping her ample but firm arse, gripping her buttocks with my fingertips. Her hand grabbed the back of my head pulling me tighter into her kiss.

We kissed for what seemed like ages until Julie slipped away from me and grabbed both of the glasses.

“Grab the bottle and switch off the light,” she instructed her voice barely audible. I followed her upstairs admiring that big bouncy bum. She led me into her bedroom, a room that was dominated by a large four-poster bed complete with canopy, and side drapes. The bedside lamps were dim, casting the room with eerie shadows. I placed the bottle of wine and the glasses on a bedside table, and then we stood and faced each other.

I kicked off my shoes and moved close to her gazing into her gorgeous eyes - eyes like deep pools of blue.

“Julie, are you sure this is what you want? “I asked.

She was hesitant for a few seconds, then nodded and replied, “Zak, I want you to give me something no other guy has. I want you to prove it is not my fault. Do whatever you need to do to make me cum. Use me, abuse me, but please make me scream out your name. I need this so fucking badly.”

I placed a finger to her lips to silence her, then taking her hand I swung her around so that her back was facing me. I kissed her neck, my hands reaching around, cupping and fondling her amazing boobs through her blouse. Her hands covered mine as I kissed her earlobes and the nape of her neck, licking, sucking, and biting. After a few moments, which I gave Julie to decide if she wanted me to stop, my hands dropped from her boobs and slid to her waist; at the same instant, I dropped to my knees.

Her skirt was held up with a zip at the back; slowly I unzipped it. The skirt fell almost parachute-like to the floor. She had on stockings - hold ups, to be precise. They were dark black with lacy tops around her white thighs. Her buttocks were white except for a strawberry shaped birthmark. I kissed first one buttock then the other before my tongue traced the route of the G-string that slid between her sexy bum cheeks. Jules stepped out of the skirt and kicked it aside.

Julie was now standing with her legs apart, leaning on the edge of the footboard that ran along the base of the bed. I slid my thumbs into the waistband of the G-string and slowly slipped it down over her thighs, all the time kissing, and nibbling her buttocks. Jules gasped. I started to kiss her buttocks softly allowing her time to ask me to stop. Luckily, she did not. She just groaned in appreciation.

The G-string dropped down to her knees and she stepped out of it. I grabbed it, holding the gusset to my face, smelling her sweetness, smelling her excitement. I tossed it into a dark corner of the room and, still kneeling behind her, I started to lick the backs of her knees, running my tongue in circles. First one knee then the other, slowly I kissed and licked all the way up the back of her left thigh, then the right, finishing my gently sinking my teeth into the soft warm flesh of her ample bum.

I could hear her breathing and I sensed her nervousness. I started to use my hands to massage the flesh of her bum, steadily massaging, my fingers sliding across the flesh. My fingers were gripping, fondling, and caressing the soft firm skin. I dug my fingers into her flesh and pulled her buttocks apart, her little pink puckered asshole directly in front of my face. I kissed it before running my tongue around its circumference.

I lapped at it, my fingers caressing her bum cheeks as I tongued her sexy asshole. At first, she tried to pull away but after I had lapped at her for a few seconds, she was driving herself back onto my tongue. It took seconds before she was breathing heavily, almost panting. I pulled my face from her ass.

“Julie, can you hold your buttocks apart for me please, sweetheart?”

She leaned forward, resting her body on the bed before her hands reached around pulling her cheeks apart even wider than I had. I knelt down again and started to kiss her arse, trying to force my tongue into her tiny puckered asshole, almost French kissing it. At the same time, I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh. My fingers slid over her plump soft pussy. I stroked my fingers over her mons, exploring and stroking.

Julies cunt was completely shaven - freshly shaven, I guessed - and she was, as they say, as smooth as a baby’s bum. I stroked her pussy, running my fingers down her thick lips. She already was quite wet. I slipped a digit inside her. She was velvety soft, warm to the touch and wet. I removed my finger and sucked her juices from it noisily, and she tasted fresh, tangy, and very tasty.

“Did you just do what I think you did?” I heard her say amongst the groans of pleasure emanating from her.

I thrust two fingers deep inside her tight warm pussy, causing her to gasp. I then stroked them around her sexy warm damp pussy before I sucked them clean again. She was indeed very tasty. I returned my fingers, three this time, and started to slowly, firmly finger fuck her quim. At the same time, the tip of my tongue stroked her puckered asshole. Julie was starting to sway and moan a little louder. She was obviously enjoying it as much as I was.

I called for to open her buttocks wider. She did as I requested and her asshole gaped open a little. I was able to shove about three millimetres of my tongue inside her; she bucked her ass as I started to gently tongue fuck it. All the time my fingers stroked in and out of her puss, she was excited, I could tell, if not from her guttural noises then by the juiciness of her pussy. I moved my fingers into her soft tight cunt; I stroked them up and down, gently, and softly. Every movement brought a moan or a murmur of appreciation from my big sexy lover.

The squelching noise as I fingered Julie’s cunt was amazingly sexy. Her hips started squirming and rotating in little circles, moving against my fingers. I could not believe how wet her pussy was becoming; my fingers and wrist were already drenched in her hot sweet nectar. I started driving deeper and harder into her juicy pussy; Julie was breathing harder now and groaning for me not to stop. She moaned louder, and thrust her hips against my hand, rotating them and thrusting with an almost frenzied action.

Then she exploded, her pussy muscles clamped down onto my hand and her body spasmed. Her groaning was so loud I thought it would wake the neighbours. She cried out to God and then for Jesus and for a while her whole body visibly shook with passion. Once her orgasm had swept through her body, Julie slowly slid to her knees at the foot of the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.