Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

As I heard Jill’s shower start upstairs Zak came and sat next to my armchair. He kept resting his head on my leg, looking up at me happily. I weirdly imagined that I was now getting ‘thanked’ by the dog for letting him fuck the arse of my wife this weekend, but then I realised he was probably just telling me that he was usually let out for his late run by this time. I got up to let him out of the back French windows but as he went out his hackles went up. He ran straight towards the back fence, barking furiously. I saw a dark moving shadow at the very far end of the field over by the Bridle path but I just put it down to rural Foxes and dismissed it. I got Zak back in the house but Zak still didn’t seem happy at all, making low growling noises over at our kitchen door. I opened it and Zak trotted out through our garage with me out onto our driveway while I checked all was secure at the front.

It was, the dog ran about, sniffing near my parked up car and checking the whole front garden area. Apparently all was well, as he now settled down and seemed happy enough. It was all quiet, except for the faint noise of a car engine in the distance. I just put Zak’s unease down to that. Cars rarely came past us down our lane as there are only two or three remote cottages along it, plus a couple of the farms about three miles away at the Moor top who use our lane. While we did get odd cars or country walkers pass us during the daytime it was normally quiet as a graveyard by us after dark. Any through traffic from our village going north invariably took the much shorter main road route therefore cars were rarely heard passing by us.

That evening I had just put it down to the noise of the car I’d heard in the far distance that had been unsettling Zak and put it out of my mind. A few weeks later however I was told something by my mate Andy that brought that whole sequence of Zak’s barking that night and hearing a car in the distance all flooding back to me. That night I dismissed it as nothing and settled down in my chair. Zak laid down contentedly alongside me. Jill finally came back downstairs with a wet towel wrapped up around her hair but with her dressing gown now firmly fastened and tied. Taking the towel off her head she plugged in her hair dryer and sat in her chair, gently blowing her hair dry.

“What was upsetting old Grozzle Guts,” she laughed, “I heard him barking when you let him out, are those bloody Foxes back around our bins again?”

“Probably,” I replied, pouring her a drink. “Or a car, one passed I think. I heard it in the distance.”

“That’s odd,” Jill added thoughtfully. “I thought I’d heard a couple of cars earlier on too, I while you were still over at the pub. I think someone must visiting up at one of the upland farms tonight, it wasn’t that long after you rang me.”

‘One car was probably mine, parking back up the lane’ I thought to myself, but I just smiled, “More than likely someone from the village looking for a quiet place to bring a neighbours wife for a fuck. Hey it might even be Roger getting some spare if Louis is getting as big a share of Mavis’s pussy as Zak is yours.” I teased her, “Poor old Roger will be going well short.”

“I know you’re only a joking about those two,” Jill laughed, “But hey, who knows? Just look at what we’ve shared with Zak all this year, it really does make you wonder just how much of this does go on behind closed doors with those women like Mavis who dote on their doggies doesn’t it? Not just couples playing about like us, it could be even more common with widows and divorcees who have a male dog but no man in their life?”

“Are you recommending it then? I asked, intrigued at her talking quite openly about it all now.

“No, I’m not saying that. I just mean that I didn’t think it went on much before. Now I know it does happen and found first hand how sexy it can be I can’t honestly see any woman who has ever let a dog lick her wanting to go back to only using her fingers to masturbate, it really is quite intense Luke. We ladies are quite sensitive down there and its quite satisfying being made to come hard like that, whether it’s a man, woman or dog licking your pussy its still the same intense situation as you come. I honestly wouldn’t hesitate to let a dog help me come now if I was on my own with no sex life.”

“And fuck you too?” I pushed her, interested that the conversation was getting erotic again.

“No, to be honest that’s quite different again. I only joked about doing it on my own before, I didn’t dare let Zak do anything but lick me on my own tonight. I’d still be too scared to let him do that on my own if you weren’t here with me.”

“Why?” I prompted her, “I thought you had really got into that now? You seemed to have.”

“I suppose I have in a way” Jill mused thoughtfully.”But it’s mainly about ‘submitting’ to Zak’s animal lust in my head that turning me on. I think I would be quite frightened if you weren’t there with me to stop him if things ever went wrong. Now I’ve jacked off Zaks cock properly I’ve seen just how much bigger his cock swells up when he starts spurting, it’s ridiculous. I mean what if he got that big lump thing fast inside my cunt and couldn’t pull his cock back free of me or something? Two dogs mating can get tied together for ages. They say dogs fucking women can sometimes do the same too once they get too swollen up inside you, they can get stuck fast.

“Who says so? I laughed, intrigued Jill knew that.

“I don’t know. Books about it I suppose, I read one earlier this year. Anyway I’m not really talking about getting fucked for Christ’s sake. I’m just talking generally about those women who let their dogs lick them to make them come. All I’m actually saying is that it seems unlikely to me that you seem have met the only two wives on the planet who’ll let a dog do that? Who knows, maybe that Louis is going down on Mavis at home while Roger is out boring the arse off everyone up at the pub? Have you seen the way Louis is around her, yes and me too for that matter, yet hardly takes any notice of Roger or you? He a right ladies dog.”

When I looked sceptical Jill got up to refill her glass of Cava before adding, “Yes, I’m aware that as we think about Mavis it might be unlikely for us to believe that she even gets her knickers off for Roger let alone Louis but just put it the other way around Luke? Would Roger even believe you for one minute if you told him before you left the pub tonight that I’d promised you on the phone to be sitting on the couch naked with Zak licking my pussy as you walked into the door?”

“I don’t know? Shall I try next time to see what he says?” I laughed. Jill up looked in horror, slapping my arm. “You’d better bloody not even joke about it, not that he’d believe a word of it anyway.”

“No, not Roger but Andy might well believe it though,” I mused. “He seems to be bang into it.”

“Don’t you dare mention it to anyone, ever,” she shuddered. “I’d just die. Anyway, what do you mean, ‘Andy might?’ For God’s sake, I know he’s been your best mate for years but you haven’t told him about me doing anything with Zak have you?”

“Of course not,” I tried to laugh back, “We were just joking, messing about and he admitted he was into seeing women with dogs.”

“I suspect dog sex is rather an odd conversation to crop up out of the blue while you were getting rid of household junk?” countered Jill, looking at me suspiciously. “Even given that you are best mates.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.