Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

The next morning I woke up early next to Jill with my ‘Morning Glory’ poking hard into her back. It got even harder as I remembered the sexy details of the night before, and I sneakily and slowly tried to pull her pants over to one side.

“Whoa boy,” she laughed as she woke up. “That feels quite nice but save it a minute, I have to do something first” she said as she scurried out towards the bathroom.

“Bursting for a wee?” I laughed as she came back and slat down on the bed.

“No. I was actually disposing of a very soggy Tampax if you really must know” she laughed. “But I suspect the randy pup who got me that soggy will be bursting for a wee by now, so perhaps you had better go down and let Zak out first, or else it will be you who has to mop up all the wee from kitchen floor if he can’t wait to get out.”

“Forget Zak, I’ll risk it. I’ll settle for my turn on the Mop,” I panted as she slid back into bed with her back to me. I quickly slid my cock easily up inside her vagina, when I realised how wet she was I added, “So is this soggy pussy about you just getting horny or the left over residue from Zak trying to pump you full of his puppies last night?

“You just said you were forgetting about Zak’ Jill whispered as she thrust back at me. “But, now I know that’s it’s not putting you off, if you must know, both. Yes he has flooded my insides out again like last time. I feel normal after I wash myself, but then it keeps dribbling back down from where he’s blasted it inside me, I’m leaking way up there.”

Again I was excited by this kinky fact in my head, that Jill’s cunt was still wet with the dog’s come so this was a very short lived fuck. I came in minutes but with my whisperings in Jill’s ear what a kinky bitch she had been to let a dog fill her belly up with his come I had her gasping coming with me too as I let go in her, making her even more soggy.

“Well that settles it,” Jill laughed after we had lay back getting our breath back for a minute or two. “Now I do need another bloody shower. Go down and that poor dog out, his bloody legs will be crossed down there in our kitchen.”

“Shall I bring Zak up for an encore or has her Ladyship managed to satisfy her carnal desires on this floppy old pink cock today?” I joked.

“No that’s not necessary Jeeves,” she teased back.” If pussy needs filling the bathroom shampoo bottles will suffice.”

I grabbed my robe and went downstairs, naked underneath it but far from dashing over to the door to get outside a sleepy Zak got up, stretched and immediately made a Bee Line up underneath my dressing gown sniffing up towards my now dangling dick with obvious interest before giving, it an exploratory lick.

“Yes I do know it has your favourite pussy scent on it,” I laughed, “But I’m still allowed to fuck your bitch too my lad.”

I turned Zak out into the enclosed back garden and went back upstairs to get dressed, taking two coffees up with me. I handed one to Jill as she came through naked from the shower.

“Off,” she laughed, pushing my hand away as I reached across at her bush as I let go of her coffee cup. “That bit is staying clean and untouched by human hand or even doggie tongue until this evening. “If you both play your cards right that is,” she added cheekily over her shoulder as she donned her clean pants and bra from her drawer.

‘Things are look good for a repeat performance tonight,’ I thought, ‘Not a trace of guilt on her or the dog.”

I was right as it happened, after only a drink or two that same evening despite being comparatively sober Jill was even more ‘up for it’ with Zak than she had been on the previous night when half drunk.

That day was uneventful. I’d had to go a meet a friend that Saturday afternoon as I’d promised the previous week to go over to his new house and help him to empty out an old garage full of old junk into a skip. I told Jill when she came downstairs that I couldn’t back out now, Andy was expecting me at two o clock and I couldn’t get out of it. Jill didn’t seem that bothered, said she was going for a long walk with Zak that afternoon and she would probably call in the pub at teatime if I wanted to meet her there instead of home, so I agreed on that. It took me and my friend Andy much longer than we had thought to clear out his garage, all afternoon. We found a tea chest under a bench filled with old newspapers but when we got the bottom there were several Scandinavian type Black and White Porn magazines hidden under the newspapers.

“Hey, looks like the old buggers porn stash” Andy laughed flicking through them. They were pretty tame by modern standards but he suddenly stopped throwing them into the skip and looked intently at one old magazine.

“Fucking hell” Andy muttered, “Look at this one. The randy bitch has an Alsatian stuck right up her up her cunt and she looks like she ‘s fucking loving it too.” He showed me a faded black and white Danish porn book. “Where are all the cock loving mucky women like that when I’m searching for them?”

‘At my house waiting for me to get home’ I thought,” but I just glanced at the old photo and laughed. I did notice however that the Mag he had showed me was one of the few that did NOT find its way into the skip but into Andy’s pocket instead as we finished off dumping the garage junk in the skip and swept up. As this was just a ‘favour’ job I wasn’t being paid any wages so Andy insisted we both ‘washed the dust from our throats’ at his own local pub at his expense. How could I refuse? This meant I’d had quite a few pints there before I managed to get away from Andy and back to the Black Swan to meet Jill as I’d promised to.

When I got to the Swan I was told by the Landlord that Jill had left over half an hour ago with Zak to walk home over the moor so, in the days before Mobile phones I quickly phoned her at home from the Pub’s pay phone to apologise.

Jill pretended to be angry at first when she answered the phone but I could tell by her voice she was only half serious when she played hell about me being late. “I’ve been home half an hour. We’ve had to start shagging without you now, haven’t we Zak?” Jill laughed down the phone, pretending to talk to the dog.

When I half fell for it and asked her if she was serious her voice changed, “Well I wasn’t to be honest, I’ve only been in about 15 minutes and just finished feeding him. The dog was famished, he’s been running around the Moors like a lunatic all afternoon, Why?” she added sexily, “Were you secretly hoping that we really had started without you?”

“Possibly,” I whispered, making sure no one could hear me. “That’s sounds sexy, me walking in on you and him.”

“Oh I see, like you did with your Rosie you mean?” Jill volunteered, sounding pissed off, “History repeating itself?”

“I suppose so.” I admitted sheepishly. “But it still sounds really sexy down the phone. Why” I went on. “Would you really do that for me now? If I actually wanted to get home and ‘catch you at it’ with Zak I mean? Set it up for me?”

“No” Jill laughed “But I’d do it for ME if you wanted to come home and catch me. Mind you if you do, then please don’t rush me,” adding as I protested, “No, stop. I’ve hardly got my coat off yet. You have another pint and give me time to relax with a drink and get in the mood myself. I also still need to go up and get changed whatever too so give me at least half an hour before you come home, you just go enjoy your pint. See you about eight, there’s no rush. I won’t go off the boil, honestly”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.