Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

Jill knocked my hands down, stopping me gripping her nipples between finger and thumb. This was a signal that the tit squeezing had become pain not pleasure, she was climbing back ‘down’ again.

I pulled her weight down off my lap by pulling us both over sideways onto the long couch, yet I did managing to keep my still fairly hard cock wedged firmly in her vagina as I did so. Now we were both laid out along the full length of the couch with Jill at the front. Zak was now prancing about in front of us both wondering what the hell we were doing as we lay still, with me still very slowly fucking her. As Zak became more excited he started trying to jump up and paw Jill to turn over. She reached out with one hand to stroke the dogs head in vain attempt calm him as Zak excitedly tried to join in.

“Did you come then or not?” Jill whispered back over her shoulder, “You still feel hard inside me.”

Luckily as I’ve got older I have always been able, to call a ‘halt’ to even the most frantic of my own thrusting. I stop and keep myself still as I start to come, leaving Jill having a climax while thinking I am coming too, only for her to find I still remain erect and can restart as she comes down again. This has not always been the case, I suppose that when I was younger I was as, ‘Bang Bang, thank you M’am as any other young man in his twenties but my ability to slow things down and prolong the whole process had now developed into a, ‘Relax, don’t do it’ type of technique which has been far more appreciated by the ladies in my later years than any of those girls I ever shagged in my youth.

Perhaps I should confess that once I got over Forty this method of love play has without doubt been helped in its development with the assistance of little blue tablets rather than any of my own sexual prowess or sheer will power. Tonight was the same, I had taken one on arriving home. This pill was definitely working now and thanks to Pfizer Inc. I was up as hard as rock again as Jill giggled at the dog’s antics to join in with our continued slow fuck laid full length on the couch.

“No, absolutely not,” I answered. “I’ve not come in you yet. I’m saving my encore until Zak has gone first. He’s our house guest. I want ed to join the gang bang second to see how sloppy he makes you.”

Jill shuddered, I could feel her thrust back hard onto me, my kinky answer clearly exciting her again. “Listen to that Zak,” she whispered to the dog, stroking his head when he nuzzled at her face.

“Daddy wants to see you come in me again, do you want that boy, does Zak want to fuck me now?”

“Silly question,” I laughed, pointing to his red cock now poking right out from his sheath. “Just look at him. What do you think? The poor frustrated bastard is nearly coming just fucking at fresh air let alone you, help him for Gods sake, he hasn’t come since he saw you last, put him out of his misery.”

“What?” Jill panted, “What do you want me to do?”

“This,” I answered, taking her left arm from under her head and guiding her hand out under Zak onto his cock.”Just put the poor dog out of his misery, toss him off at least, he’s already made you come.”

Jill tentatively started stroking Zak’s sheath back and forth and I heard her gasp as his red cock then almost immediately came out fully into her hand as he started bucking his hips, fucking her hand. He turned, again trying to jump up and join in with us but as he came up I took hold of his collar and held his head, his feet still on the floor in front of Jill. She was under him now, his chest leaning on her right shoulder with his cock only inches away from her face. She carried on playing with his cock which was now shooting small jets of fluid over Jill’s neck and bare tits, much to her amusement.

“I think I know what Zak wants,” I coaxed, “He knows I’ve got the cunt end so he wants the other.”

I was expecting a protest but Jill immediately turned and gave me an odd enquiring look, then when I nodded she turned back, stretched her head forward and took Zak’s now fully protruded red cock straight into her mouth, gently sucking him, just holding onto him firmly with her hand as she moved her mouth on and off his thickening cock. Zak was now shooting sperm all over her face and hair too as his red cock went in and out of her mouth, spraying her in short spurts. I could see she was now making an effort to do it like she did to me, she was taking almost all the full length of his cock right into her mouth now but he was obviously spurting come into her mouth as she sucked on his cock.

“Jesus he’s choking me” she suddenly gulped, she choked and spat out mouthful’s of Zak’s come. “It’s too much, I can’t fucking breath and he’s coming all over my bloody hair too now, its gross.”

“We’d better both swap ends then,” I volunteered, pushing Zak down and pulling out from Jill. “Lets get his red cock up into your cunt and you can just suck on mine instead.”

“You DO still want him to fuck you don’t you? I teased as I held Zak back from her cunt now she had had got up, he had a hell of a hard on after she had sucked him off. Jill kept staring unbelievably at it.

“Yes, I’ve admitted I do. Will you just let him go please,” Jill panted, “I’ve said I wanted him to do it.”

“Do what? You want Zak to do what? You have to say just what it is that you want Zak to do to you,” I laughed now teasing her into asking me to let him fuck her. I could see she was dying to do it now.

“Ok, yes. Fuck me, I want him to fuck me for God’s sake, there I’ve said it now” she panted, turning over onto the chair with her knee’s on the floor, “Help him up for Gods sake” she added as Zak messed about jumping up and down on and off her back, a bit confused now.

“It’s not me you are asking, it’s Zak,” I answered, pulling her back round to see Zak humping behind her, attempting to get up on her back again., “Here,” I added, taking her hand and placing it under the dog onto his cock. Stroke him gently now, then once you have him nice and hard again ask him nicely to fuck you. No, don’t just tell him, once he is hard I want you to plead with Zak to fuck you too, now you have both just sucked each other off.”

Jill didn’t hesitate at getting into this kinky game. She had only stoked him for about thirty seconds before his cock was again ready for action, back out of his sheath again. She turned back down off the couch onto her knees to the floor, her cheek down on the soft rug “Oh fuck me now Zak,” she whispered, “Go on, please fuck me now big boy.”

I pulled her arse up higher from the floor and helped Zak up on her back. I jacked off his cock more until it came harder and Zak started thrusting away at her. I then held the dogs pointed cock up close to her pussy lips. As Zak felt the heat of her cunt around his cock he desperately tried to thrust it in further but I held him back. I kept him still, letting him get just the end pointed tip of his cock in, it was barely just pushing up inside the lips of Jill’s pussy, I teased the pointed tip up and down her slit.

“If you want this hot cock up further inside you than this you’ll have to ask him really nicely to go on. Go on, ask him, tell Zak to fuck you more and get his doggie cock further inside you.” I ordered.

“For God sake yes, how many times do I have to say it? Let him fuck me properly now, please Luke.”

“Ask the dog to do it, not me,” I prompted, “I’m not the one with the tip of his cock stuck up inside you.”

“Ok then I will” Jill panted hoarsely. “Go on Zak fuck me boy, fuck me fast just like you did before.” This was very quickly followed seconds later by, “Yes, oh fucking hell yes, oh shit yes, fuck me boy. Oh yes, that’s it Zak, fuck me fast like that, oh God, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

The last part was because as I had let go my grip on his cock and his collar and Zak had immediately thrust his cock deep in Jill’s cunt and started to pump it into her furiously for about two minutes. Jill was thrusting herself back hard onto his cock just as eagerly and yelping in excitement as Zak gave it to her furiously as she tried her best to bang herself back at him in time with this frenzied fast fuck.

‘Jesus, dogs certainly fuck fast,’ I thought, watching the speed the dog was ramming it into her, no wonder she’s loving it but again he didn’t last long at all before he flopped down onto her, his head down on the back of Jill’s head. Now Zak just lay still across her back, drooling on her hair and neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.