Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

I think both the dog and I were equally taken aback at the sight before us but Zak was the first to interpret what was on offer, he shot off past me like a bullet towards Jill’s parted legs. As he passed me I only just managed to grab him by the collar and hold him back to keep him still, he kept looking at me and whining, pleading to get across at her.

“My God Jill, Zak’s only been here ten minutes, just what are you trying to prove? I asked her, more than a little confused now. “You’ve hardly said hello to the bloody dog yet. What are you playing at, I didn’t ask for this, did I?”

“No,” she answered giddily. “But I did. Remember? I’ve been as horny as hell since last night, just knowing Zak was coming. Anyway,” she went on, slurring her words a little.”Any misgivings or inhibitions I had before about Zak have all melted away with my third Gin & Tonic I drank in the pub earlier. I couldn’t stop myself staring at Louis’s bollocks swinging about knowing some naughty boy dogs fancy women too. I kept wondering tonight if Louis had ever been up across Mavis’s back just like Zak had mine? She does seem a bit over fond of him doesn’t she? Louis also seems so much fonder of her, me or any other women in the pub than he does about Roger or any other men in there.”

I laughed but Jill insisted that it was true, but then pleaded, “Just let go of that poor sod before he chokes himself. Please let poor Zak come and lick me, he’s desperate to get at me, aw, look at him, he really wants his pussy.”

As I hesitated Jill cursed aloud and sat up. Closing her knees and pulling the robe around her, she became serious.

“Ok then, let’s just forget it. I know you are sober compared to me but it’s quite obvious you’re not happy now so if you aren’t in the mood then just forget doing this at all and you can explain to me what’s wrong instead? I honestly do realise you are just worried that I’m going to have misgivings later about doing it again but I assure you I’m not. I kept on trying to explain as much to you in the car earlier but you couldn’t or wouldn’t even try to see my point.”

Zak was whining loudly now, still held back by me and was looking across from one of us to the other, well puzzled.

“Look, can you please take that fucking dog into the kitchen while we sort this shit out between us. Oh yes, and bring me a bottle of wine back through too, I think you could do with another drink too, you might relax and lighten up.”

I went, dragging a puzzled looking Zak back into the kitchen and motioned him into his basket bed before going back into the lounge with the wine, closing the door on the poor dog, who must have been wondering what the fuck was going on. He’d seen Jill’s wet cunt for the first time in several months then just as he had thought he was about to get his nose into it, dragged off. After a resounding disappointed sigh the dog just flopped himself down into his bed.

“Do you want to explain first?” Jill prompted as I came back in, sitting down next to her. She poured us both a large drink from the bottle then added. “I mean why, in the last twenty four hours you are the one who’s suddenly gone from pleading with me to let Zak fuck me again to now thinking this is all wrong and getting cold feet over it all?”

“I’m not,” I answered hesitantly. “I’m just not sure where all this is going, or even what you expect me to say or do now. It’s your whole demeanour since I picked you up and we went to the pub which is throwing me. You just seem to have suddenly gone from being a bit guilty about letting Zak have some sexy fun with us last time to now fancying dogs in the pub, then ripping you knickers off for Zak before Mick’s car had even got out of our driveway.”

Jill took a deep breath, sounding a little more sober as she answered. “Ok yes, that’s fair comment, and I’m sorry. I’ve been shutting out all thoughts of Zak from my head for months, right until last night that is. That was the first time we’ve even talked about it since what happened that last time he was here. I will admit I’ve been going over the top a bit today, it’s out of relief I think. Up to last night in bed I honestly thought it had shocked you that I’d enjoyed sex with Zak so much once I’d actually felt his cock go up inside me. I was guilty that you might be upset afterwards because it hadn’t been you who instigated it going further. It was me who had first suggested we let him fuck me.”

I interrupted her with a protest, “That’s rubbish Jill, you know full well I was just as turned on by it all as you were.”

“How about your own truth then?” Jill countered. “Start with that. I know you’ve been totally turned on whenever you ever watched Zak lick me. It’s excited you beyond belief every time I let him lick me in front of you. That’s more than obvious by the way you dragged him off to shove your cock in me yourself if ever I started to come. Correct?”

“Well yes,” I admitted. “It was so way out it made me shudder seeing that even a bloody dog could make you come. At first I just couldn’t believe how much you were obviously excited by him licking you, not just doing it for me.”

“Why not Luke, you described in detail how much your wonderful y sexy Rosie loved doing it while you watched her, so why not little boring me liking it a bit too?”

“Don’t be silly, I can’t explain it, I just thought that it was a bit of an act you letting Zak lick your pussy at first, mostly done for me because you knew Rose did it and it turned me on. You seemed to end up liking it more than she had!”

“For fucks sake Luke, I was having my vagina licked inside out by an eight inch enthusiastic tongue. Never mind your own ex wife, Holy fucking Mother Teresa herself would be a liar if she denied that having her clitoris licked hard felt anything but orgasmic, even if it was done by a bloody dog. After I’d let Zak bring me off with his tongue once or twice I assure you it certainly wasn’t only YOU I was doing it for. It was for ME for Christ’s sake, you must have realised I fucking loved Zak licking me? It ended up with me having a fucking orgasm every time he did it to me.”

I started to say it was more us going too far, not being just licked and getting blame afterwards but she stopped me.

“So you are more or less saying you were ok with it until we went too far the last time? Ok, just one small point. As I remember it making love in our bed last night, YOU were the one who pushed me into admitting how much I had enjoyed being fucked by Zak, then coaxed and prompted me to describe in every dirty detail just why I’d enjoyed his cock coming in me so much. Eventually I just gave in and I DID tell you the truth. I didn’t make that bit up Luke, I fucking did enjoy sex with him, Zak’s hard cock made me come exactly like yours does thrusting up into me, it’s sex, real sex, a hot and throbbing cock not just a plastic vibrator so what’s not to enjoy about feeling it coming inside me? I’m glad you did finally make me get it off my chest last night and pushed me into admitting it to you. So yes, I did love Zak fucking me but you already knew fucking well that I’d come didn’t you?. Well now it’s all out in the open so why pretend any different? I can hardly go back now and amend my story to say that I actually hated it, can I?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.