Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

The next day, on the Friday morning Jill was fairly quiet as she sat in the passenger seat on our morning commute into town. She did finally mention Zak, but only as we got into the outskirts of town and near to her school.

“Are you really bringing Zak back home with you tonight?” Jill asked quite casually, just as we neared her school staff car park and she had started getting her school things together.

“No” I smiled, “No, I’m not.” I tried not to grin as I caught the clear look of disappointment on her face as I’d said it. ‘A very naughty girl has just given herself away,’ I thought, but then I quickly added,

“But Mick IS bringing him over later. He’s taken the whole day off today to pack ready for France, so he said he’d bring Zak over about eight o’clock, on his way down for the late ferry.

“Oh, ok, that’s fine then” Jill answered, pretending to be still casual yet now smiling again she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of the car.

As I left I waved to Jill and her Headmaster who had just parked up his car and was now walking into the school chatting away with her. ‘I wonder what old Mr Watson would think if he knew what naughty thoughts had been flashing through his young primary class teacher’s mind as we sat in our car just few minutes ago.’ I mused? ‘That she was now happily looking forward to a dog coming over to stay with us again this weekend, mainly because Zak might lick her cunt again, just like he’d done the last dozen times he came over to stay with her!’

My imagination then got even worse. ‘What if that Headmaster had seen Jill down on her knees and squealing as that dog’s thick cock shot his full load deep into her belly?’ I thought as I arrived at the office. ‘Would he even believe his own eyes?’ I doubted it. When Jill had offered to fuck with the dog last time Zak came to stay I’d seen my wife clearly enjoying the fuck of her life as the dog had shot his load up her, and I’d hardly believed my own eyes myself!

When I’d got into work I could hardly keep my head clear now to do some work and stop myself wondering what this evening would bring. I knew Jill only too well, the fact Zak was coming tonight had clearly excited her. The thought of what Jill might well do this weekend with Zak just kept on flashing up into my mind all day. I could hardly get any proper work done. I even went for a long toilet break in the afternoon and ‘took myself in hand’ hoping that this would take my mind off Jill, get rid of the bulge in my trousers then let me get on with some work. It sort of half worked out but although calmer now I was still well excited about the weekend, wondering just how far my sexy wife would want to go with Zak this time, I could hardly wait to find out.

I picked Jill up around half past four, standing waiting for me in their car park. She climbed into the car, throwing her school working bag over into the back.

“Phew, I’m glad that bloody week is over,” she sighed, flopping down into the seat. “I’m knackered. ‘TGIF’ as the old saying goes, it’s most definitely a, ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ for me this school week!”

“Not too knackered I hope,” I teased, “I’ve been looking forward to this weekend. I’ve had to hide a hard on under my desk all day. I kept remembering before the summer, the last time Zak came.”

“You’re totally infatuated with all your memories about what that bloody dog has done to me,” Jill laughed, then gave me a mock wink. “Perhaps you should have just gone and done what I did myself in the lunchtime break?”

“Which was?” I asked, well intrigued.”A cold shower?”

“You work it out.” She laughed, then, after looking quickly around to make sure she couldn’t be seen by any passing traffic or pedestrians now we were well out of town she slumped lower into the passenger seat and slid her hand up under her skirt to the top of her thigh. “It involved our locked staff room toilet door and a little busy finger therapy something like this,” Jill whispered, moving her fingers about on her pussy under her skirt and shuddering hard.

“I tried that,” I admitted, “I held out until 2’oclcock but then I had to go out and get a quick wank. For Fuck’s sake Jill,” I added, as I glanced over and suddenly realised that she wasn’t pretending, she actually WAS masturbating herself for real now with her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. She wasn’t kidding now.

“For Fuck’s sake will you stop that Jill? I’m trying to drive us on narrow country roads here. You’ll have us off this road into a ditch in a minute. Anyway, please slow down all the sexy stuff. If you hang on for a bit I have just the solution to your needs. I happen to have a friend with a long tongue coming over who’ll happily do that for you.”

Jill stopped playing and sat up, pretending to sulk. “Ok spoilsport. I’ll wait then. Hey, I thought that Mick would be saving his long tongue for Annette in France tonight not wanting to lick my pussy with it, but hey ho, I’m up for it.”

“Not Mick, but very close!” I laughed. “No, it’s a big boy with a much longer tongue than Mick or I have.”

“Oh I know all about that, yes, I can certainly confirm just how long Zak’s tongue is,” Jill teased back. “So shut up or talk about something else if you really DO want me to calm down, I’m a bit on heat as you might have noticed.”

I took the hint and shut up. As we got nearer to home Jill asked, “Would you mind if I don’t cook a meal tonight? Can’t we just call in at the pub before we go home and grab something to eat in there?

“Well we can,” I said looking at my watch then taking the next turn off road leading down past the pub. “But their restaurant is always fully booked up at this time. It will have to be something off the pub menu in the bar.”

“No problem, a bar snack will be fine.” Jill said as we pulled up then walked into the pub bar entrance. “I think what I mainly need is some serious alcohol therapy. I’ve been covering an extra class of cherubs for our sickly Sahara Smith who’s been absent all week, Jill said. “It’s only to unwind and help relax my numb brain.” She winked in fun.

“Not forgetting some relaxing orgasms later on perhaps?” I whispered, getting a slap as we walked up to the bar.

As usual there was quite a good crowd of our local friends drinking in there as on most early evenings. The main restaurant bar side of the pub didn’t allow dogs in but the pub’s plain ‘public bar’ had a stoned flag floor and it was very ‘dog friendly.’ The bar staff even put water bowls down for them so quite a few people we knew in there also took their dogs for a drink to the pub with them after a walking the Moors. Normally there were quite a few dogs in there and most of the regular customers there had met Zak because we had often taken him in with us after walking him over the Moor down to that pub.

The walk across the open Moorland near the pub was a wild doggie paradise, overrun with Rabbits. Any dogs let loose on there just went crazy, chasing them down their bolt holes every fifty yards. Most of the dogs you saw in the pub were all totally knackered after running about and would just flop down flat gratefully on the cool slab floor. Almost all dogs taken into that pub were well behaved and very social. The local pub joke was that it could get more like Crufts than a pub bar in there sometimes with over half a dozen dogs laid sleeping under the bench seating.

As usually there were quite a few Canine customers in tonight too. A really dopey Boxer dog we knew called ‘Louis’ recognised us well and bounded boisterously across to greet us both warmly. As I waited for our drinks being served Jill sat down with him and another, one of the quiet re-homed greyhounds also sidled over to greet her. He had a fancy coat on, despite it being quite a warm autumn night. He affectionately laid his head on Jill’s knee for a ‘fuss’. Most retired racing Greyhounds are quietly affectionate dogs, once given a proper new life. This retired racer, Jake’ was really friendly with anyone who ever showed him any warmth at all. Jake’s owner, an old chap sitting with his pint in the corner would just smile, letting his adored greyhound fuss you once he knew you were happy about it.

I see you’ve pulled,” I whispered in her ear as I sat down. “Poor old Zak will be furious when he smells daft Luis and that Greyhound’s scent on you. He’ll think you’ve been unfaithful to him.”

I got an elbow in the ribs for my remark but she was smiling. A good sign I thought, especially as she almost threw her double Gin and tonic down before I was even half way down my pint. When she caught the barman’s eye she signalled across to him she wanted another drink. A friend we knew sitting at the bar passed it across over to our table and Jill made a ‘pen-signing’ mime with her hands for the barman to add it to our tab. By the time our hot Cornish pasty and French fries had arrived at our table Jill was halfway down her third double Gin. I had hardly taken the froth off my second pint.

‘Someone is going to be well ‘giddy’ tonight I thought. ‘I hope she doesn’t pass out when we get home before Zak and I both get our fair ration of her inebriated pussy.’

I needn’t have worried as it turned out. Jill was starting to get a bit tipsy, really putting her heart into our ‘early doors’ drinking session. ‘Some Dutch courage perhaps?’ I started to wonder to myself.

“Can’t we have a bottle of house red plonk with this food?” Jill asked pointedly. When I told her I didn’t want to drink much more because I still had to drive our car home half a mile or so she pulled a face.

“Spoilsport, I’m not driving am I? And this alcohol relaxation therapy is coming on a treat, I’m giddy now.”

“I know you are,” I answered, “But Mick is coming in about an hour so finish off your pasty, I’ll get you a glass of Fizz instead of a bottle of wine. We’ll have to get home pretty soon and don’t forget Mick will probably bring us a far better bottle of red with him than any they have in here.”

“And as you reminded me earlier, a far bigger tongue with him than any they have in here,” she whispered quite cheekily into my ear before getting up unsteadily and asking the barman for the large glass of Prosecco I’d promised.

On her way back she panicked me a little by stooping to pat Louis the Boxer dog’s head again, now sat under the table of the couple who owned him, who we both knew well. Winking over at me first she asked them both if Louis was, ‘Any good at catching rabbits?’ Innocent enough to them and quite funny as our own private joke but normally it would just be me that ‘cracked it’ in public, not Jill, she was usually very careful, never making jokes about Zak, she just seemed out of control tonight, and acting quite strangely for Jill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.