Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

It was in the office after the summer holidays that Mick casually asked if Zak would be ok to stay over the following weekend as he was going over to Normandy again. Inwardly I shuddered. Outwardly I casually just agreed it was fine for Zak to stay again. I said we didn’t have any real plans for the weekend, so I it would probably be ok with Jill.

“Great, I know your Jill loves having him,” Mick had answered. “Zak loves coming over to stay at your place too now, have you seen the way the daft bastard goes crazy every time he sees her again now he’s got so used to you both?”

I countered that he was probably just missing Annette but Mick went on. “I don’t really know about that to be quite honest, except perhaps when she first left. She couldn’t take him over to France and Zak was used to being with her at home so he definitely moped for a while. He wouldn’t even do as he was told unless I said it in French like the wife used to do. Mind you when Annette dropped the kids off with me for their summer break this year Zak didn’t really seem to be all that bothered now. He obviously still remembers her but he didn’t make nearly as much fuss of her as he does to your Jill now when I drop him off at your place, Zak just loves your missus.”

How right you are I smiled inwardly, thinking it was a good job Zak couldn’t tell Mick just why he was so fond of Jill? That he’d been licking her cunt inside out for six months now and he actually fucked her too the last time he stayed. Yes, Zak loved her all right. ‘It’s a bloody good job dogs can’t talk,’ I thought, ‘Who knows, Zak might even, ‘parler en francais’ to my mate Mick that he’d fucked his Annette as well as blowing the whistle on my Jill now!

The dog had never ever given the game away, even slightly. Whenever Zak had stayed over with us he had always just acted perfectly normally around Jill. Provided she had her jeans on and fastened up then Zak never once put a ‘nose’ wrong around her. If she walked him out on a lead or at the pub he behaved perfectly normally. Zak had never given anyone the slightest clue that this nice prim and proper school teacher holding onto his lead was now regularly ripping her knickers off to get some hot cunnilingus from Zak every time she got tipsy and felt ‘in the mood’ on the regular weekends he stayed over with us.

Even at home Zak was fine, behaving perfectly normally around Jill. He was clearly very fond of her now but he didn’t ever ‘try it on’ when she was fully dressed. He behaved innocently right up to the moment he saw Jill stand up and start to take off her jeans. Then Zak would get giddy, racing over to her, whining and eagerly pawing at her legs to ‘hurry up’. The moment Jill started to unbuckle her belt he would whine, trying to pushing his nose right up into her crotch. The dog had also cleverly learned that this, ‘rabbit’ word said by either of us now usually meant Jill’s vagina, not furry bunnies to chase on the Moor. Once Zak heard ‘rabbit’ then he would get really excited, prancing about.

As Zak never ever came upstairs where Jill changed her clothes or showered the dog had never seen Jill naked unless it had meant some sexy fun for him. He had correctly worked out that him seeing Jill start to take off her jeans in our living room invariably meant that she was about to spread her legs apart and invite him to lick her moist pussy.

It was quite comical watching a tipsy Jill balancing on one leg attempting to dodge Zak’s eager attentions to get into her crotch while hopping around trying to step out from the jeans around her ankles. Zak would be almost knocking her over in his eagerness to get his nose to the damp front of her knickers. My wife was now getting more and more ‘into’ this kink every time the dog stayed with us. Zak was too but Jill had learned how to slow him down and make it last. She would close her knees together a little and hold his head away from her crotch now and again when he got too intense with his long tongue. Jill would then gently stroke herself instead until she was almost on the verge of coming, then, as she started to get there she would part her legs wide to let Zak get back into all her intimate folds and lips of her labia, almost shrieking as the dog’s long tongue got well up inside her now spread apart cunt, actually lapping right up inside her as she shuddered and Zak almost invariably licked her into an obviously intense orgasm.

After seeing this erotic spectacle once or twice I’d eventually been quite happy to just watch them for a while and let Jill get herself off on Zak’s supple tongue. As she finished and started coming back down again I would then join in and fuck Jill hard, usually firing off her enthusiasm all over again. I’d noticed that Zak was getting repeatedly more excited each time this had happened, intently watching as my cock slid into her. He would push his nose between us to lick any part of us both that he could get his tongue at. Its little wonder Zak hadn’t needed asking twice to fuck Jill when she’d gone down on her knees naked and offered to let him mount her back the last time he’d stayed with us.

The regular pussy licking Zak had been allowed over the last six months had now started the dog off to get sexually excited simply watching this new human ‘bitch’ start to strip off. It obviously signalled to Zak that Jill was about to let him lick her wet cunt soon. The dog knew for sure this human female was responding to him sexually, as this fact was obviously turning Zak on sexually too. His excitement had been plain to see, just by looking under him at his red pointed cock starting to poke out from its furry sack. Clearly Zak had been wanting his ‘turn’ to fuck my wife too ever since he’d been first invited to see the ‘rabbit’ and then lick her on a regular basis. Finally he’d got to fuck Jill too!

I wondered what Zak’s attitude to Jill would be like when he came this time? This was his first visit to us since he had ‘mated’ with Jill all the way? Mick’s dog would surely remember that he’d fucked my wife now, making Jill his own ‘bitch’ too? I felt sure Zak couldn’t have forgotten that wild enthusiastic fuck Jill had given him? The dog had been panting and drooling over Jill’s back for ages as he’d shot his load up inside her! He’d finally plopped his swollen cock back out of her wet cunt and dropped down off her back but this was only after he’d totally emptied his balls up inside her. He’d gone back to the kitchen and flopped down hard into his basket, looking knackered but satisfied with himself. If dogs could grin Zak would have worn a wide one as he’d gone into a contented sleep that night!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.