Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

The next time Zak came over to stay the weekend with us the action then stepped up a notch. It had all started as usual. Jill and I had walked over the moor early with the dog on the Saturday and had quite a few extra drinks. Jill had been even more giddy than usual on the way back, talking ‘dirty’ to me as we walked home. It was obviously Jill was going to be well, ‘up for it’ when we got there and clearly looking forward to our usual threesome with Zak judging by what she was whispering to me.

“I suppose you two dirty dogs will both want to get some hungry wet pussy when we get back?” She whispered huskily, looking around us furtively before rubbing her hand at her crotch and laughing. “You and Zak can both fight over this one when we get back home, its first come first served today.”

That Saturday we had started at the pub early, hence Jill being quite spaced at 5pm. Once we did get home we just warmed a quick pizza from the freezer and I opened some red wine to go with it. Most unlike her Jill then decided she would prefer brandy instead of red wine with her meal and poured herself out a huge measure of my French Cognac topped up with vintage port. She was clearly well sloshed after she drank it, not in just her normal ‘jolly’ state after drinking lagers or red wine.

When we went through to the living room Jill put on her favourite music and got up dancing sexily to it on her own. She burst out laughing when Zak got excited and started to prance about all around her. “What’s wrong Zak boy? Am I getting you too sexy? Do you want to lick at Mummy’s ‘Rabbit’ already?” She was teasing him but Zak by now knew full well what her ‘Rabbit’ was. Jill was also teasing me too, as she knew exactly how much it also excited me watching as the dog licked her.

Jill had soon slipped out of her jeans and pants and fallen backwards into the couch with Zak now eagerly getting at her moist pussy, licking her hard. She was now sprawled back on our couch with her legs wide apart for him, stroking herself as he licked at her cunt while smiling across at me with a dreamy look on her face as I watched. By now I had my hard cock in my hand, masturbating too.

After a few minutes of Zak licking her she abruptly stopped playing with herself and whispered to me throatily that she wanted ‘to see’ if Zak could lick her better and get his tongue any, ‘further inside’ her pussy if she turned over and let him get at her cunt from the back?

She turned over onto the couch, knees on the floor and he did lick her, but now faced with what was to Zak a far more ‘natural’ view of a normal bitch on heat he licked at her cunt even more excitedly and started to buck his hips too, getting hard and horny. I hurriedly told Jill that Zak was getting just a bit over excited now, that perhaps she might be better turning back over and sitting up again.

Suddenly Zak had jumped up onto her back. I quickly pulled him back down and again warned Jill that the dog was trying his best to mount her now, but that only seemed to excite her even more. “Oh my God, look what I’ve done to him, he’s got a hard on now hasn’t he?” she panted, staring round at Zak’s thin red cock which was by now poking well out from his furry sheath.

“I bet that’s what you’d really like to see Zak do the most now, isn’t it?” she croaked. “Fuck me?”

Stunned at what she was saying I think I just nodded dumbly back in reply but Jill was now in full swing, she went on, “Well if that’s what you want see, lets get him up onto my back again, I’ll let Zak try to get that little red cock under him inside me.” As I hesitated she added huskily, “You better hurry up for God’s sake, before I change my fucking mind about doing this.”

I couldn’t believe what Jill was saying, she was actually volunteering to let Zak fuck her. My ex wife Rose had always point blank refused to ‘go any further’ in our games than just letting our dog Kim lick her cunt. Jill knew that and was obviously playing some silly game of ‘one up man-ship.’ I wasn’t sure if we should now be going this far, if only for Jill’s sake, not least because she was half drunk.

“You don’t have to do this Jill” I whispered. “It’s been exciting enough just watching you let Zak lick your cunt all this year, I honestly don’t need to see you fuck him now too.”

“For God’s sake just get him up on my back will you?” Jill hoarsely panted back. “That’s why I turned over you idiot. I know fucking well you are dying to see me do this. You’ve been fantasising about it in bed with me for fucking months now so just help Zak get back up onto me again will you? Let’s get it over with and both see what this randy fucking dog does to me?”

“Jesus look at his cock now,” she panted, turning and pointing excitedly at Zak’s dick humping away at fresh air. “I’ve given him a proper hard on, the poor bastard is as desperate to get his cock in me as you are. Just help him to do it,” Jill hissed. “I mean it, I want to feel him get it into me properly not just touch at my cunt like he did when he jumped on me just now, go on, just help him to fuck me.”

Half drunk on Brandy of not I could tell Jill was intensely excited now, obviously wanting to do this. “As long as you are really sure,” I mumbled, thinking how crazy it was turning this fantasy to reality.

I was shaking in excitement over the fact that Jill was now more than willing to let Zak fuck her. I’d given her more than one chance to back out yet Jill was almost pleading with me to help him fuck her. I did, I encouraged the dog back up over her naked arse again. As soon he was up on her back his front paws grasped her tightly round her waist and he started thrusting away at her really fast but he was humping away at fresh air, he was struggling to actually get his cock up against her cunt.

“I can feel him jabbing it at my cunt but he can’t get it in me, he keeps slipping back out,” Jill panted.

I encouraged Jill to slide back just a bit and push her pussy back up against Zak’s thrusting. She did so, suddenly yelping out a muffled, “Oww, ouch. My God, oh fuck yes, he’s got it into me this time.” After two or three deep gulps of breath she panted hoarsely that the dog was definitely fucking her cunt now, she could feel his hard cock spurting wet up inside her already and he was getting thicker.

I looked under him and I saw clearly Zak’ thin red penis was certainly sliding well in and out of Jill’s visibly widening vagina now, he must have been coming in her too, her cunt looked soaking wet. The dog was sliding his cock effortlessly up inside her cunt now but he still kept slipping back out and loosing her. I told Jill to push herself back hard at him and when she did so I held the dog fast against her to stop him coming out of her cunt. Despite my holding him hard against her arse he kept up his frantic thrusts for perhaps another two minutes but then he just sort of just collapsed motionless down over her back. I looked under him again and his red cock now seemed much, much more swollen than it had been before and it was well up inside her, almost out of sight. The dog was now wedged tight into Jill’s cunt up to his balls. He just stayed stock still like that, motionless inside her for about ten minutes. Jill kept her head close to the floor and just moaned softly while she rocked herself really gently back on his cock, now enjoying this strange new taboo experience perhaps?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.