Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

It had now been three or four weeks since my sexy confession to Jill about Rose’s naughty habits with our dog and quite unlike Jill she hadn’t mentioned my ex again since the end of the week I’d told her. From this I assumed she’d been a bit put out or jealous so I didn’t mention it again myself either. We hadn’t boarded Zak with us for over a month as Mick hadn’t been over to France. ‘Dogs’ hadn’t come up during any conversations at all I’d had with Jill.

When Mick asked me at work if I could take Zak again the following Friday I willingly agreed, but I never dreamed for one minute what would be take place between Zak and Jill that weekend. When the dog came with us on the Friday night Jill just treated him exactly as she always had done previously, giving him an affectionate cuddle as he greeted her warmly, she liked him a lot and visa versa. Jill fed him that evening and let him out for a good late run around the field at the back of our cottage before Zak settled down in his own basket in our kitchen. Jill had an early night too, tired out as usual after her long working day. No mention of sex, before or even after bedtime on that Friday night.

It was on the next night, the Saturday that it happened. I’d taken Zak down to the pub by myself that afternoon and given him a good run across the Mooreland on the way back. He was tired out after chasing about after the Rabbits who always vanished down a hole just as he got up close to them, after his meal he flopped down in his basket. When we went through to the lounge after tea Zak followed us there. I noticed that Jill didn’t tell him to go back and lie in his basket as she usually did, she often complained about Zak’s dark hair getting on our light beige carpet. This time oddly she didn’t. Also I noticed that when Zak went across to her chair and sat next to her Jill stoked his head and fussed him a lot, giving him quite a lot of attention, more than usual I thought.

We were Idly watching something mindless on TV which wasn’t that interesting and I noticed again that Jill was still fussing Zak’s head and he was still sitting up, next to her chair. He loved being stroked and was lapping it up having his long ears teased and twirled. Jill was giving the dog more attention that the TV and eventually looked curiously over at me, a familiar mischievous teasing glint suddenly appearing in her eye.

Finally she came out with it, she asked outright if I thought our dog had to be ‘trained’ to go down on my ex-wife?

I answered no, laughing but I guessed by the way Jill had asked the question while one hand was pointedly fondling away at the dog’s ears sitting next to her chair that she was either teasing me or something else was in the air. I was proved right, half an hour after we had finished off the bottle of the beautiful Claret Mick had left us Jill was now quite mellow. I got lots of further and even more curiously pointed sexy questions from her, clearly now tipsy.

“Do you suppose that Zak has ever fancied a human female too, I mean licking her, like your Rose’s Collie Kim did?”

“Well a sexy Mademoiselle called Annette owned Zak before she left him with Mick,” I laughed. “So who knows?”

“I wonder what he’d do if he ever saw a woman naked?” she teased, “Do you think he’d stare if he saw my pussy?”

I told her that an easy way to find out was to just take off her knickers and, ‘Let the dog see the Rabbit.’

She laughed but I could see she was now clearly thinking about it. After another drink or two and a bit more ‘sexy’ talk Jill went off into our kitchen to open a second bottle of Claret. I wondered why she was taking so long when she reappeared with it, now a little unsteady on her feet. Amazingly she was also ‘minus’ her jeans and knickers. She had taken them off and left them in the kitchen. She still had her sweater on but was totally naked from the waist down. Calling Zak back over to her she put the bottle down and just flopped back on the couch, parting her knees wide and showing her now naked open pussy to the startled dog.

“Right Zak”, she laughed, “Here you go, as recently requested by ‘Pervo’ there, here’s a Rabbit for you to look at.” Zak looked puzzled but curious he still came forward as beckoned. The dog cautiously edged his nose forward to then smell closely at her vagina, as most male dogs will do. To a male un-neutered dog any ‘aroused’ woman’s hormonal scent is shouting signals to him that they feel sexy, so obviously he will investigate the source.

I was still stunned that Jill had suddenly set this scenario up on a whim, just from me telling her previously it had excited me watching my ex wife doing it but I was certainly not complaining now that she had. It only took a few minutes of Zak’s enthusiastic licking at her spread pussy for Jill to be ‘well into’ needing more, as was I, now rock hard just watching her. Going across to her I selfishly pulled poor Zak out of the way from in between Jill’s legs and took his place, thrust my cock up into Jill roughly, holding her legs up around my shoulders. The dog whined and was obviously excited, clearly knowing what we were doing. He kept pushing his nose between us as I fucked Jill hard and fast, still trying to lick her cunt as I did. I was a bit ‘quick,’ watching her squirm I fucked her hard while Zak had licked any bits of either of us that he could reach. I was soon panting in long hard gasps as I shot my load hard up into her in minutes. I was rough but Jill loved it, she came noisily too as soon as I did, clawing at my back as we both came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.