Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

Although we never had Louis to stay again or any contact with a dog over the next few months the bedtime dog fantasies were nevertheless becoming more frequent. She had been hesitant to talk about Zak but since Louis she had changed. I started to wonder about Jill’s well being as it was now she who was instigating weird fantasies in bed. Whispering about strangers from contact magazines, calling on us with Great Danes. Letting stray dogs in off the street to fuck her, getting kidnapped and made to perform as a dog porn star, etc. Far from Jill being guilty now about dogs she was now happily fantasising about them in bed, or regularly making joke comments if we saw a dog.

While the fantasies were all harmless in themselves and unquestionably sexy at the time that we both shared them, they were, in all honesty beginning to worry me. Not the fantasies, weird or not but fear that Jill was probably now mixing up reality with fantasy, subconsciously merging both. Especially when I heard her offer to look after a friend’s dog if they went on holiday then back pedalling about dates when she found its name was Sheba. I was starting to get worried, more so as I couldn’t possibly seek advice from anywhere or talk to anyone about what to do about it next, only Andy knew about Jill and he was now over in Venezuela. To me everything had now got way out of hand.

Not for the first time I wondered how, having started this in the first instance, I could end it without consequences. I knew for sure that both of us taken this fantasy much, much too far and Jill’s initial ‘guilt’ holding us back had to all intents and purposes now vanished. She was probably ‘into’ this now even more than I had been when I initially told her about Rosie with our dog. For a start she was now never ‘shy’ as she’d previously been about innuendos or a dog joke in a comment if we saw anyone walking a Newfoundland or Irish wolfhound etc. She would now whisper to me something outrageous like, ‘Bloody hell, keep them talking while I kidnap that big boy for an hour.’ I’d laugh but inevitably Irish Wolfhounds or whatever would then feature in one of our bedtime ‘whispers’ fairly soon afterwards.

Jill never had any physical health problems until the third and last time that she had sex with a dog, a Collie. It was a total mistake from start to finish. This is why this final chapter contains this, the warning promised in this long story.

That final time for us was just a one off. We were playing games with a stray dog that neither of us knew. It was a sort of hairy Border Collie who we saw hanging around our back door when we got home late one Saturday night after a good drink at the pub. The dog may not have been an actual stray or homeless, it’s more than likely it was just out scrounging for food. Lots of dogs were allowed to roam loose back in those days, but we certainly didn’t recognise him by sight from the village or the pub. On reflection he was probably a farm Collie who had wandered off too far south over the Moors from one of the upland hill Farms. He was friendly enough as we got out of the car and saw him just stood there in the dark, as he came over to us to say hello when coaxed. Once we went inside Jill opened the fridge and took him some food scraps outside which the stray dog accepted gratefully. I plainly saw Jill checking that he was in fact a male and ‘intact’. It was following this check up the suggestion came we coaxed him in. “Poor thing, look, he seems well hungry. Let s just get him to come inside the kitchen and I’ll feed him properly.”

“Oh yes? Did you just say, ‘Well hungry’ or ‘Well hung ‘?” I asked sarcastically, looking sceptically at her, “I just saw you checking out his wedding tackle first.”

“Well he looks both actually but I was thinking more of giving him one of those two tins left over from when Louis was here. But hey, now you mention the subject, why not?” Jill answered seriously, looking at me with eyes hard.

I started to apologise but Jill interrupted, “No, listen Luke, you happily bring this subject up and get well horny in bed about it, prompting me to tell you just how it felt with Zak or Louis fucking me, so why all this sarcasm now?”

“I know, but I’m getting confused about things myself,” I stuttered. “I just think we are getting into this a bit too far.”

Jill looked hard at me.”Get lost. I didn’t even mention sex but you did Luke. I also have a bloody good Idea what you would really like to see happen despite your sarcastic remark,” she retorted, sounding exasperated. “But I really was only intending to feed the poor dog, not fuck him.” When I hesitated she added, “Why not just face it Luke, it’s just me being a lot happier now about all this kinky sex with Andy and the two dogs and admitting that I enjoyed it that you are now struggling to come to terms with. You seem to want to be the one holding the Ring Masters whip, now everything we do sexy seems only at your instigation. It seems s its all what you want, when you want it, not me.”

“You’ve had quite a bit to drink Jill,” I said hesitantly, “I just don’t want you to do anything you may regret later.”

“I didn’t bloody intend to but what I don’t get is that if I did let him come in to make friends with me then doesn’t it all still all rather depend on what you decide to see what he will or won’t do to me? You’ve correctly guessed that I don’t mind it going either way these days, mostly as it clearly excites you more watching your wife getting fucked than you actually doing it. You can’t just turn me on and off with a switch when you feel sexy Luke. I’ll readily admit our threesomes with the dogs and Andy excited me and it still does now, thinking what a kinky slut I’ve been, but that’s your own cross to bear, not mine, you bloody started it, I’m not a porn CD to just watch when you feel sexy.”

I looked at Jill hard, wondering what the hell I’d started. Here she was, threatening to act out a kinky fantasy that she was now ‘dirty’ enough to even let stray dogs in off the street to fuck her if I wanted to see her do it. I knew that was exactly what she was thinking because she had ‘made up’ a dog fantasy on exactly those same lines only a few nights before and we’d both imagined the sexy details as I screwed her. Tonight, after one or two drinks too many and my comment to her she seemed more than willing to call my bluff and act out this made up ‘stray dog’ fantasy for real.

My caution was that if we were here acting out this fantasy, where to next? My worry was that Jill had now clearly wound our mutual ‘kink’ about dog sex up a full notch. By now I was having quite a few misgivings about having ever got her into all this in the first place, wondering just where we were now going with it all. It was, after all also illegal. I also knew that any public exposure or even scandal rumours heard would be a career disaster for the both of us.

My own problem was it excited me a hell of lot too. Now just seeing Jill petting a dog, any dog, really turned me on. It had honestly been my private fantasy ever since the time I’d witnessed my ex wife Rose being licked by her dog, I’d been well and truly hooked ever since, even just seeing it on Porn tapes. Now Jill was quite happily doing it live too, but not only being licked. It was quite obvious that Jill had enjoyed our kinky sessions with her being fucked by Zak and Louis in front of me too, I’d say even more than our session with Andy but I felt it had got well out of hand now.

When that stray Collie was hanging about and Jill suggested letting him in my head kept shouting out to me that this wasn’t a good idea, yet my cock was still getting hard just thinking what Jill might be contemplating doing with him.

“But it’s not my body is it?” I mumbled eventually. “You just do what you want to do Jill, and ok yes, I do admit the thought of you even letting a stray dog come in and fuck you turns me on, I’m shaking just thinking about it but I still don’t want you saying it was all my idea and blaming me if you feel guilty about it later when you do sober up.”

“I won’t,” Jill laughed. “To be honest I wasn’t even imagining this at all when I suggested feeding him but as you are going to blame me anyway and I’m calling the shots now for a change. I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.”

Jill then tempted the dog to come inside. When he did come in the kitchen I stuck my head out behind him and looked around, checking that a passing car hadn’t witnessed our ‘K9 kidnap’ before bolting the door behind him.

Jill gave the hungry Collie dog some dog food to eat from a tin while I went through and checked all the curtains were tightly closed for obvious reasons. I got myself a drink and sat down, contemplating my forthcoming live sex show. After five minutes or so Jill came back through from the kitchen with the fed and happy dog padding after her. Straight way she took off her jeans and stood in her pants, patting her crotch to try and entice the dog towards her. From her attitude Jill was clearly ‘ready’ for action but the Collie dog was just standing there looking at her really puzzled. He didn’t seem interested in licking her cunt at all, even when Jill pulled her knickers aside for him. Finally he just gave her a quick smell then walked away. Jill actually looked quite crestfallen that this new dog didn’t seem interested in her sexually, she had obviously expected the collie to be just as ‘turned on’ by her body and want to lick her cunt as eagerly as Zak and Louis had both done, her disappointment that he didn’t seem interested was obvious.

I told her to drop down onto her knees and she slipped out of her knickers as she did so, now presenting her naked arse up to him. As he smelled at her I briefly masturbated his cock and he reluctantly started bucking his hips a little. I pulled his front legs up astride Jill’s back and once on top of her eventually he did half get the idea, probably as he’d felt the heat of her cunt lips touching up to the pointed red tip of his penis. He started thrusting and it did slip briefly into her, poking inside her labia. Each time Jill felt his dick touch against her cunt she would eagerly thrust herself back at him, trying to get the dog’s cock up into her properly but this only seemed to puzzle him further and things now were just not working out.

Jill was being far too eager to fuck the dog, pushing back hard at him and it made him mess about and jump back down. I kept lifting him and she did manage to get the very end of his cock just inside her once or twice but again it just slipped back out of her and again he jumped down off her back, seeming even more confused. I suspect that while Zak or Louis had almost certainly never mated with a real dog bitch, and their first experiences of mating with a female had been with Jill my guess was that this farm dog was a different story. If he was from a farm he may well have mated with several Collie bitches already. All the local sheep farmers regularly bred their new pups from each others best working dogs and as a sheep dog not a house pet a human female behaving like a dog bitch would now obviously be alien to him. Whatever the reason, this dog was clearly nowhere near as happy about fucking Jill as she was trying to coax him to by thrusting back onto him. It had totally confused him and put him off humping at her.

The dog was now looking around for an exit, getting more confused about this human female acting like a dog bitch. Seeming distressed now he just walked into the kitchen and started whining to get out of the back door. I got up and followed to let him out. As I did so he went and didn’t hesitate or seem to be lost at all now. He appeared to know exactly where he was as he set off at a trot. He crossed over the lane then headed away north over the common Moorland. He finally disappeared off through the scrub, up towards the distant outlying hill farms a few miles away. ‘He would certainly have a good tale to tell to his doggy mates when he did finally get home,’ I laughed to myself.

I came back in to Jill. She smiled and made a weak joke about not even dogs in the street fancying her pussy now. “Never mind,” I laughed sympathetically. “I still have a real boner on, I’ll take his place,” and I did. I gave her a bloody good fuck bent over the couch. You guessed it, doggy style. It didn’t feel sloppy following a dog this time as I don’t think our mystery stranger had got much cock inside her at all. Whatever, her fooling about with a dog again had clearly wildly excited Jill and she responded with enthusiasm as I fucked her as hard and fast, whispering what a filthy bitch she was by letting dogs in off the street to fuck her cunt now. Jill loved all the filthy talk, coming hard.

We never did see that Collie around the area again. Later Jill made a joke that she can’t have been half as good a fuck as his regular bitch was, as he only did it for ten seconds and never came back for more! I laughed but pointed out that she was probably right about him having experience of his farm bitches in season. If he had, it would explain why he hadn’t got his head around knowing what to do with a human female, and why it must have confused him.

When Jill joked that it hadn’t put Zak or Louis off that she didn’t have a tail I reminded her seriously that we knew for sure from Mavis that young Louis was a Virgin, and that as Mick had got Zak as a puppy and had never let him stray then unless Annette took Zak’s virginity before Jill had neither of her ‘boyfriends’ could have had a fuck before her?

“I did honestly wonder about Zak myself though, once you put it into my head,” Jill said thoughtfully. “Louis was a bit stupid at first until I had showed him what I wanted by holding his head there, but right from the start Zak was onto me and trying to lick me as soon as he caught the first sight of me naked. Do you really think he could have done something sexy in the past with Mick’s wife Annette before he first saw my own pussy?”

“Well the cap fits doesn’t it?” I smiled, “I mean Zak didn’t exactly act like a virgin around women like Louis, did he? If Annette had I bet she wondered how the hell Zak had got more experienced with women when she’d got him back?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.