Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

We had a quiet week, despite our hectic new adventure with Andy the previous week we had both seemed to calm down. We had a respite from drinking too much too, any sexy talk or for that matter even sex, apart from a loving sleepy cuddle around midweek. I had as usual taken my cue from Jill. I could now read her quite well, especially her moods. She used to joke that it was only when she was ‘ovulating’ that she was over demanding sexually but as she couldn’t have children I doubt that this was actually the case. Whatever the reason was, during any month Jill might have very horny weeks indeed when she would instigate sex daily. Other weeks she was hardly bothered, especially during the working week. I’d become an expert at reading this from her moods, it wasn’t too hard to work out when she wanted to be outrageously kinky, or when she would just be, ‘going along for the ride’ with me if I did want it. By now I had learned it was always the best sex ever if I just ‘took’ my cue from Jill’s moods, not try to push my own.

This is why nothing sexy at all happened with the dog that Friday night after we had picked him up at the pub. As we had driven home from work en route to the Black Swan I had made some silly joke about us going to pick her new boyfriend Louis up. I’d realised she wasn’t amused as she didn’t respond or even smile so I didn’t push it any further, I wisely just shut up about dogs. We got to the pub and went in but we had hardly settled down with our first drink when a breathless Roger stuck his head round the door of the tap room and beckoned over for me to come outside.

“I didn’t want to come in,” he said, quite clearly in a rush. “Louis is over in my car with his bed and stuff, I thought he might get confused about me leaving him if I brought him inside as I’m in a hurry to get off. I daren’t even risk a drink either with a long drive.” Slipping two tenners into my hand he added, “I appreciate this mate, it’s saved me another hours driving to the kennels and back. I’ll pick Louis up back here Sunday afternoon about four if that’s ok with you.”

We transferred an excited Boxer dog on a lead and his baggage from the back of Roger’s hatchback to my own car and installed him on the back seat. Roger put his bedding and food into my open boot then hurriedly shot off again. ‘Saved an hours driving’ I laughed. ‘You tight sod Roger, more to the point we saved you half the £40 kennel fees.’

“Where’s the dog?” Jill asked curiously as I went back in. I told her that Roger had thought it best not to bring him inside the pub as he would have had to confuse him by leaving without him so we’d just put Louis in our car.

“He’s bouncing about like a deranged Kangaroo on the back seat now,” I laughed, throwing down the last bit of my pint. “We had better go and get him home quickly before he totally wrecks our upholstery.”

Going home Jill sat next to Louis in the back seat to restrain him and knowing her well the dog went wild to see her, jumping about all over her and making her laugh aloud as she desperately tried to calm the young dog down again.

“He’s crazy,” she laughed.”I’ll take him over the road to the moor when we get back and run some energy off him.”

“There are other ways!” I joked but again Jill wasn’t all that amused, giving me a look that clearly implied, ‘Cool it.’

I did, deciding not to joke about dog sex at all. We got in and Louis ran around our place like a whirlwind, exploring everywhere then finally sniffing at his own familiar dog bed where we had put it down in the corner of the kitchen.

“It looks like he’s settling in well enough anyway” Jill laughed at Louis’s antics then picked up his lead. “If you defrost something from the freezer for our tea I’ll take this daft mutt over onto the moor then let him off for a good run.”

“Keep him well away from any sheep” I warned her, “He’s crackers, if he chases after them he could well get shot.”

“What about Rabbits? “ Jill winked coyly over her shoulder as she went out with him, “Is he still ok to chase them?”

‘Ah,’ I thought to myself, smiling now. ‘Perhaps all is not lost after all, not if Jill is joking about her ‘Rabbit’ now?’

Finding a Shepherds Pie I put it onto a very low heat in the oven and settled down with a drink to watch TV. It was at least an hour before Jill got back. She came in breathless, dragging a lead towing an even more knackered Louis on the end of it. He had a good long drink of water before flopping down heavily into his basket, clearly worn out now.

“I see he saw some Rabbits” I laughed at him asleep in the basket as Jill and I ate our Shepherds pie at the table. ‘Greedy’ Louis hardly lifted up his head when Jill had leftovers on her plate and put it down on the floor for him. He looked over at Jill as if to say, ‘Thanks but I’ll get that later if you don’t mind, I’m totally wrecked at the moment.’

He seemed happy in the kitchen but we left the door ajar so if he could come in and see us if he wanted to. Jill still hadn’t made any more innuendos about Louis or sex so taking my cue as usual I did the same. A sleepy Louis did plod through about ten o-clock and he cleverly got our full attention by going over and nosing at the French windows.

“Aw bless him” Jill cooed. “Look, he’s telling us he needs out for a wee now.” She let him out into our enclosed back garden and he sniffed around for a while then came back in, flopping down at Jill’s feet. He clearly liked her a lot.

“I see his bollocks haven’t got any smaller,” I laughed, “Look at them, they nearly hang down to his knees now.”

“I know,” Jill laughed. “We passed some hikers on the Moor trail. They said Hi to us but once they had got a bit past us I overheard one of them whisper to the others, ‘Fucking hell, did you clock the bollocks on that Boxer dog?”

“Doesn’t look like he’ll be using them for action any time soon” I laughed pointing to the now comatose Louis.

“Patience Luke,” Jill said coyly. “Everything comes to he who waits. I’m just as knackered as he is after working all today and then having that hour long jog. But no one knows how horny I may just feel tomorrow night, true?”

“You get yourself up to bed if you want,” I smiled, “I’ll watch the end of this film then put Louis out for one last piss before I come up.” She did go up and after the film ended I let Louis go out again, noticing he had finally cleaned off Jill’s plate I left him some dog biscuits out and he just flopped down in his basket, seemingly quite happy to be here.

‘Hopefully you’ll be even happier staying here tomorrow night my lad,’ I thought as I closed the kitchen door on him and went to bed, climbing in next to a warm hard asleep Jill who hardly gave a stir as I cuddled up close behind her. I realised it was perhaps not a good plan to prod anything hard in her direction tonight and so just drifted off to sleep.


Waking up about nine o-clock and throwing out my arm I realised I was now on my own in our bed. Usually Saturday morning was our traditional ‘lie in cuddle’ time so I was slightly disappointed. Calling out but getting back no answer I padded downstairs in my shorts only to find a brief note from Jill left next to the warm coffee jug.

‘I’ve taken droopy bollocks for a walk up to the farm to collect the eggs. x ‘

Laughing as I got a coffee I then went for a shower. Jill got back with Louis half an hour later as I was getting dressed.

“God, he’s a handful” Jill laughed to me as I got downstairs. “He was carrying on alarming in the farm courtyard, I had to go back and tie him up to their five bar gate while I went into her barn shop with Mrs Bray. She told me one of her bitches is in season which is probably why he was whining and carrying on so much up there. I had to pull on his lead to practically drag him back down the lane with me when we left.”

“You’ll have to make it up to him tonight!” I laughed. “The poor bugger only wants to loose his virginity and empty those heavy balls a bit, you’ll have to do it for him yourself now.”

“Don’t be so crude” Jill retorted. “And perhaps if you just shut up about it for a while I might be more receptive?”

I took the hint and we just had our normal Saturday, except we took Louis along with us into town. We called first at the supermarket for our weekly shop and then to a nice pub by the river where we had lunch outside. As I stood at the bar ordering lunch Jill walked off into the beer garden with Louis. I smiled as I looked after them as I realised what those hikers had found so amusing when they had passed Jill. From the back his balls really were unmissable. While most Boxer dogs do have prominent balls, on Louis walking they swung about low behind him like a prize bull.

We had a nice walk by the river then went home late afternoon. As we got near the village I suggested calling at the Swan as I had to see a mate of mine about a charity golf challenge I had offered to help promote with advertising.

Jill declined to come with me, “You just go on your own Luke, the dog might wonder what the hell is going on if we take him in the pub and Mavis and Roger aren’t there. Just drop us both at the end of the back trail, it’s only a ten minute walk home from there, you can go back down to the pub for a pint and sort your golf adverts out.”

I agreed, thinking an hour out with Pete on my own might be a good idea. He was well grateful that I was doing all the leaflets from work ‘on the side’ costing him nothing so he would no doubt get the beer in. I dropped Jill off at the pathway then turned back down to the pub to meet him. An hour turned out to be a bad estimate. Pete was rather fond of his beer and a very fast drinker. As I anticipated he was more than generous in insisting he bought me a pint too every pint he had as we discussed what he wanted printing. After about the sixth pint I had just realised it was almost eight pm and I was pissed as the phone rang. The Landlord beckoned me, covering the receiver with his hand.

“I think you may be in trouble” he grinned, “Are you in? This sounds like your Jill who is asking for you.”

I took the phone, panicking. “So sorry,” I started to grovel. “I just lost track of time talking to Pete, is my tea ruined?”

“Hell no, I just made a cold ham salad no, yours is fine, it’s still in the fridge.” Jill came back, not sounding at all upset. “No, I rang up the pub just to let you know that you were dead right.”

“Dead right?” I ventured, puzzled.”Err, right about what Jill?”

“About Louis,” she went on throatily. “Wanting to lick my pussy, he certainly did, he’s still doing it now too, listen.”

Over the phone I could clearly hear a distinct ‘slurping’ sound over the quiet music of ‘Simply Red’ in the background. “Don’t rush,” Jill laughed.”I’m listening to romantic music with him, you just take your time getting home Luke.”

I’m not sure what top speed an aging 1600 Escort does but that night mine went home like the ‘Mexico Rally’ version despite its driver being three sheets to the wind. Luckily our local constabulary weren’t about at that time, as usual. As I went in surprisingly Louis was in the kitchen and the room door closed but he looked well excited standing by it.

As I went in Louis eagerly followed me through. The music was still on and Jill was sitting on the sofa in her dressing gown, a full glass of Prosecco in her hand, ‘probably not her first’ I thought looking down at the bottle next to her.

“I thought that phone call would get you home soon,” Jill purred. “But I had to stop him doing it to me until you got here. It was getting too intense and didn’t want him to make me come without you being here watching me.”

I realised she wasn’t kidding when she undid the tie cord and opened up her robe, parting her legs wide. She was naked under it and from her swollen red labia it was obvious that she had already been well aroused. Louis shot across and back in between her legs like a bullet, licking frenziedly at the moist cunt willingly being offered to him.

“Well that settles whether he’ll do it or not,” I croaked. “Hell, he’s even more adept at it than bloody Zak was.”

“He should be,” Jill purred, “He’s had a good practise after tea while you were getting pissed at the Swan, he’s good, a really gentle pussy licker. His tongue is much longer than Zaks was too, he’s reaching up to my bloody tonsils now.”

“I suppose you’ve let him fuck you too you randy bitch?” I whispered shuddering now as Jill kept moaning as the excited Louis continued to lick away at her well opened cunt.”

“Not yet,” she teased me, shuddering and squeezing her own breasts, “Not on my own. I was frightened to in case he got it stuck fast inside me. I’ve stroked his cock though, he gets it hard dead quick and he’s definitely a big boy.

Shaking now I shed my trousers and shorts and stood beside her chair, pushing my now hard cock into her face until she started sucking it while the dog continued to lap away frantically at her cunt as if it was a tub of ice cream.

“Well I’m here now girl so are you going to let Louis fuck you now?” I asked hoarsely, pulling my cock away from her mouth, coaxing her to answer me but not knowing what I’d get back. I was definitely shocked at what she did say.

“Oh fuck yes, yes. Help him to fuck me doggy. It’s not being filthy enough just letting Louis lick me. You guessed right Luke, I’ll admit it.” Jill hissed, now becoming really excited. “I want to feel just like one of those dirty porn sluts again who love feeling their dog’s cock coming up inside them,” she pleaded. “Go on, help him, help him get up to fuck me!” Her back was arching right up off the chair as Louis continued to roughly slaver away at her opened wide cunt.

Jill turned and lay face down over the chair, her knees on the floor now. Louis just kept on prancing about behind her, licking at her cunt from the back until I gave his thick cock sack a good rub. The dog looked around, puzzled at what I was doing under him then finally he got the idea, as his cock poked out he started thrusting his hips. I quickly pulled him up towards Jill, lifting up his front legs astride her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.