Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

(This penultimate chapter as I first posted it prompted fair critique that chapter 16 as written had strayed away from the original story line by containing ‘chaff’ of unimportant dialogue. Realising this was true, I re-wrote it as below.)


My fairy tale to Andy the night before about Jill’s morning sex demands certainly didn’t happen, it was the opposite to be fair. I felt Jill’s warm naked back next to me as I woke up, but as I tried vainly to gently ‘ease’ my morning glory in between her warm legs to tease it inside her she woke up, she looked over at the clock then shot bolt upright.

“Get off me you randy sod” she scolded me. “This pussy is having a day off after last night. Don’t forget we have to be out of the house in half an hour,” she then added apologetically as I looked disappointed. “Go and see if Randy Andy has surfaced yet while I use the bathroom.”

I dressed and went down to find Andy still crashed out on the couch. When I woke him he was quiet, unusual for him as he busied himself getting dressed. I thought it was probably embarrassment over the events of the night before.

“There’s an electric battery shaver in that top drawer if you want to use it,” I told him as he came into the kitchen while I was making the coffee.

“I’ll just grab a coffee and get off if that’s ok with you mate,” he mumbled. “I’m due in London at the Venezuelan Embassy by lunchtime.” Andy still seemed subdued and I realised he was probably just hoping to get out of the house before he had to face Jill, stone sober he now seemed to be quite embarrassed over our sexy threesome.

“I’ll have to dash” he said after gulping down his mug of coffee. “Say bye to Jill for me, and put a big Wow with it,” he laughed as he went out of the door to his car. I heard his car start and he was driving away as Jill came downstairs.

“Oh, has Andy gone already?” She remarked, “I’m not surprised, he’s got a long drive, he’s going up to London this morning isn’t he?” She finished a slice of toast and her coffee, without any mention of our antics the previous night.

Grabbing all our stuff for work we eventually set off, the quiet roads helping me to make up for our late departure.

Jill was quiet for the first part of the journey, unusual for her I thought. I decided she was perhaps more than a little embarrassed herself over our ‘menage a trois’ the night before, not surprising given how horny she had got when Andy had joined in the fun or how much she’d clearly enjoyed it. A mile or two passed before Jill eventually spoke.

“You don’t think he’ll tell anyone do you?” she questioned me anxiously, finally bringing last night into discussion.

“What? Andy” I countered. “Hell no, anyway who does he ever come into contact with who knows us anyway? He’s going up to London today and don’t forget he’s flying over to South America in the early hours of Saturday.”

“You don’t think he’ll expect a repeat before he leaves do you?” Jill asked, looking worried, “I’m not sure that I’ve even got my head around it all yet, I was pretty drunk last night don’t forget. I don’t want him blabbing to anyone.”

“You see, we should have just stuck to our four legged help with your nymphomania, Zak didn’t kiss and tell did he?”

Seeing the faint smile across her face I went on in a teasing way, “I think you would have preferred it to be a dog shagging you anyway last night, you were asking Andy to pretend that he was a big dog up across your back.”

“I know,” Jill groaned. “Don’t rub it in. I remembered this morning saying that to him, I’m bloody mortified now that Andy might have guessed what I was thinking about as he fucked me doggy fashion like that, my God, I hope not.”

“Which was?” I prompted her, eagerly trying to get her to admit more, I loved to hear her admitting she had enjoyed getting fucked by a dog, it sent me wild to hear her talking about Zak, just simply admitting to me she had liked it.

“You know damm well Luke, so don’t keep winding me up. Ok, if you do need to hear it, Zak doing it of course. But Andy knew we used to board Zak, he’s met him, I just hope he didn’t work it out. It’s my own fault, I was an idiot talking kinky about him doing it ‘like a dog’ when I was drunk. It was stupid of me, I knew those photos he found had turned him on so I was just teasing him about it. Are you sure he didn’t say anything about it after I went to bed? It was obvious last night that having both of you at once had excited me. I heard you both talking for ages downstairs.”

“No, he didn’t say that much at all really,” I lied. “I just think he was a bit shell shocked at how sexy you had been. He was a bit drunk himself and anyway, Andy wouldn’t say anything even if he does remember what you were saying.”

Jill looked relieved at my reply so I went on, “To be quite honest Jill I think Andy was a bit vague remembering it all himself this morning, he seemed more embarrassed than you were, that why he headed off before you came down.”

“Good,” she answered looking even more relieved. I dropped the subject and Jill went thoughtfully quiet again right up to her getting out at her school as usual. ‘Her class was going to have a very hung over teacher today’ I thought.

Andy phoned me at work at lunchtime. He was in London panicking because he was running short of time to get everything sorted out to pack and go. Evidently he had to do a two day course up in Aberdeen now to renew his helicopter crash survival ticket before he left the UK at the weekend, he was trying to fit everything into a few days.

“I won’t be back down there till Friday morning and I will be flying out in the early hours of Saturday so are we ok for just a quick pint in the pub together on Friday evening to say goodbye before I set off for Heathrow?

“Sure,” I laughed, “See you at the Black Swan then, is about six ok?” Then I added mischievously, “Jill will have her knickers off as usual in there. You can always get a last flash at her cunt under the table again before you get off.”

“Err, I wont have very much time,” Andy laughed nervously and I could tell he was out of his depth now, the boot was firmly on the other foot. “I have to dump the hire car off at Heathrow too, it’s only on hire till midnight Friday, I was meaning to just grab a quick last pint with you both before I left the UK, I’ll only have about an hour to spare.”

I smiled as I sensed his embarrassment, even over the phone. “Shame, but never mind. I’m sure Jill will still want to give you a quick flash of what you are missing out on before you leave anyway mate, it turns her on.” I smiled at the sharp intake of breath I heard as Andy said goodbye and hung up the phone. It said it all.

The afternoon at work dragged on and when I picked Jill up from work after four thirty she was standing next to her school headmaster and chatting away to him as I pulled up. As she climbed in I teased her that she had been exciting him, telling him all the details of her sexy threesome the night before.

“Oh my God,” Jill laughed, “Can you just picture his face if I did, he thinks I’m ‘Miss Goody two shoes’ but there again I doubt he’d believe a single word of it even if he was told.”

“What about Zak too then?” I countered.” He’d pull his old dick off if he knew you’d even done it with a dog too.”

“Oh my God, yes,” Jill answered, slapping my arm lightly, “And so would randy Andy, so don’t you dare go telling him will you? I nearly gave the game away myself last night.” As I hesitated she added quickly, “Please promise me you won’t ever tell him, I mean it.” she added seriously when I hesitated. “This is not a joke Luke, I’m really worried what Andy knows about me already now, so please don’t tease me that he might know even more, it’s not at all funny.”

I did promise, but wondered what Jill would say if not only had Andy now heard her telling him to fuck her like a randy dog last night but he had actually seen a real dog fucking her through our curtains only a few months ago?

I reassured Jill that Andy wouldn’t be seeing much more of us as he had phoned to let me know he’d be in Aberdeen on a course until Friday. That he’d said he’d only be able to call in the Black Swan briefly for a goodbye drink before he left for London as he had to dump his hire car off at Heathrow before checking in to fly out early hours Saturday.

Jill looked more relieved than disappointed. I felt sure she had really enjoyed our session last night and might admit it to me but she went quiet about it again for a mile or two. Thinking that Jill was upset over Andy I started to make an apology of sorts about me letting it all happen to her, but Jill quickly interrupted me.

“I’ll tell you something truthfully Luke, that it’s definitely not your fault, so I’m not blaming you. No-one forced me to go through with it but you need to know why I’m nervous now. Ok, I admit it was really exciting with Andy last night but now I’m getting more than a bit uncomfortable about it all. I’m panicking that he might blab about it and that people I know well could find out, parents of kids I teach for instance? To be honest that’s not all I’m worried about either, it’s also an awful thought that I might have inadvertently given him a lot to think about with me and Zak too. Don’t you remember how kinky he was about finding those old photos of that couple and then talking about seeing dog sex shows in Amsterdam, what if I’ve stupidly given him some ideas about me by just teasing him about it?”

I realised that Jill had started to have regrets so I just reassured her that everything would be fine. We got home and that week life just went on as usual. I didn’t try to mention anything sexy like threesomes or dogs that week, even in bed. I decided to just back off sex talk altogether unless Jill mentioned it first, and she didn’t. This had seemed to appease her, and neither of us had mentioned Andy again at all that week, until meeting up with him on Friday for our farewell drink that is. (After which Jill nearly raped me once we arrived home.)

When we had arrived about six there had been no sign of Andy in the pub and we had downed quite a few drinks before he finally arrived around seven pm. Jill had been well on form for that hour I noted, drinking Prosecco which always made her a bit giddy. ‘Dutch courage at seeing Andy maybe?’ I thought to myself after her third large glass.

Andy arrived and got us all a round of drinks, saying he was knackered after getting home and packing together all his stuff for the trip. We were situated on his way to London so Heathrow was now to be his next stop after seeing us. He was just chatting about being knackered after all the helicopter crash simulation drills and was now looking forward to flying out to Caracas early tomorrow. He made no hint or mention of his sexy evening with us at all. As he went over to the bar to buy us another round of drinks Jill whispered that she had just realised I was right, from the way Andy was acting now he actually seemed to be more embarrassed about our threesome than she had been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.