Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

FOREWORD to final chapters.

Chapter 15 next, its primarily about the way I wound up my lifetime friend Andy just to turn the tables on him now by exaggerating ten fold about my sex life with Jill. I re-iterate that this chapter, together with the final chapter soon to be posted will make little or no sense to readers unless the story has been followed from Chapter one. From there on it narrates an erotic two years of a couple’s sex life with their pillow talk as they become kinkier and kinkier. As they experiment sexually it gradually takes them over and it begins to effect Jill’s both mental, and finally physical health. If read in odd chapters instead of the full story the final parts simply won’t be understood, as it quite often refers to events from the prior chapters. Whatever, thanks for reading it, any comments are always welcome. Regards, Luke D.


As Jill went upstairs Andy looked across at me and made a mock bow of respect. “Wow, wherever did a waster like you ever find a little Raver like Jill? Double fucking wow Luke ... Re-spect ... You certainly don’t owe me any back favours for that old Susie session now” he laughed. “Bloody hell, old Nucky debt paid mate.”

I hushed him quiet with a finger to my lips until I heard the shower start upstairs then I answered him, “You Pratt,” I said quietly, “Showing Jill those photos, you were trying to get her talking about dogs, I know fucking well you were.”

“C’mon Luke” he pleaded, “Jill started that off, by asking me about dog sex shows in Amsterdam, don’t blame me.” He took a breath then went on quietly, “I don’t think you can honestly blame me for last summer either mate, I was only wondering what the fuck you had been looking at and checked your window out of curiosity. I was gobsmacked when I saw Jill on her own with that dog licking her. Worse, when you got back home it was obvious you were trying to get the dog up onto her back to actually fuck her too.” Andy, now exasperated stopped for a drink, then went on.

“So c’mon Luke, would you have stopped watching and walked away from a scene like that if you’d caught me lifting a big dog up onto my ex-wife’s back to shag her? Not that there would have been much chance of that,” he added bitterly. “That frigid cow wouldn’t even let ME shag her much, let alone allow you or a dog join in for a bit. Christ you are a lucky sod Luke, your Jill is fucking dynamite, after seeing you two at it that time and what a horny bitch she can be I’d pretty much guessed she might well be up for it with two of us if the chance ever came up like it did tonight.”

“Catching you with your wife would be a different scenario to me following you into your back garden just to spy on you,” I started to protest but Andy went on to explain again that he had only stood back into the shadows because at first he had wondered just what the fuck I was up to. When I’d left to go back to the car and drive it home the two hundred yards to join her then mainly out of sheer curiosity he had sneaked up to look through our curtains himself, just to see what the hell I’d been spying on so intently through my own window five minutes earlier.

Andy said that he’d been stunned when he did see what I’d been looking at! Never for one minute had he imagined he’d see anything like Jill masturbating and letting a big dog lick her cunt. Then, when I’d walked in the house myself minutes later he’d been even more been amazed to see me join in, helping Zak get on her back to fuck her properly.

I knew Andy was right, I reluctantly conceded I couldn’t truthfully blame him for spying on us with Zak. It was, after all no more than he had witnessed me doing myself that night, spying on Jill masturbating through our curtains.

Andy lowered his voice even further then went on, “To be honest dog has sex fascinated me ever since I found those old photos at my house. Did you see the normal family photos in the rest of the stuff we cleared out? Both of them just looked like a respectable older couple, the Vicar and his wife maybe, and they’d been bang at it for years, sexy old bastards. But fucking hell, then I caught you two bang at it with a dog as well.” He took another drink and looked a bit embarrassed before going on, “I wouldn’t like to admit how many times I’ve re-played that scene at sea mate.”

“What, you have been wanking over my Missus” I laughed, “You pervert, what sort of mate are you?”

“A grateful one,” he laughed back, “Yeah, too true I have mate, and I’ll be doing it more now, remembering tonight.”

“So would you guess by looking at us that my Primary school teacher Jill is a nymphomaniac then?” I prompted.

“Jesus no Luke, never. I knew she wasn’t shocked by dirty jokes or anything and broad minded about sex but never dreamed she would ever do anything like did with us two tonight. Christ, she’s fucking dynamite. I’ve had a few game women in my time before I married Miss Icicle Knickers, like that Susie at Uni but your Jill is unbelievable, she’s sex on legs you lucky bastard,” he paused then after lowering his voice even further, he added awkwardly, “Does she, well you know what I mean, enjoy it all the time whatever is fucking her, like she did tonight, I mean coming on a bottle and all that sexy talk about dogs and stuff?”

Andy was now hanging on my whispered answers, his tongue almost hanging out now, waiting for the nitty gritties.

I was enjoying this. I decide to go for broke. Andy had always got all the best looking girls when we were both at Uni. Poor Luke had only got all his leftovers and the plain friends. After he had got his Maritime qualifications I’d then suffered for years hearing endless tales from my mate the sailor home on leave bragging about the fabulously horny women he’d fucked all over the world. Lately he’d been a First Mate on gas rig supply boats so his tales had all been about the hoards of frustrated married women he had on tap waiting for his ship to re-load supplies in Kings Lyne or Aberdeen while their husbands were out on two week rig tours. Yet here he was, my mate ‘Mister Super Stud’ now practically begging to hear more about my own boring married life in a sleepy Dorset village. He knew about some of it now anyway after spying on us and he had now fucked Jill for himself so I wickedly decided to just ‘elaborate’ for him on this ‘Nymphomaniac theme’ now. I decided to properly wind my best mate up before he went off for a year off shore in Venezuela without any pussy at all. I could picture him in his bunk, wanking as he imagined just what boring old married couple Luke and Jill were getting up to back home in Dorset.

It was going to be nice to get one over on Andy for a change, sod it I thought, I’m going dress this up and wind him up GOOD style, ready for his year offshore in his cabin thinking about Jill’s performance with us both tonight.

“Yeah” I whispered, “Jill comes hard every time she’s fucked, if she’s hot she makes herself come first with a bottle or dildo, much like she did for us tonight, but then comes again when I fuck her.” Andy was leaning forward now, eagerly hanging on my every whispered word. “Sometimes I can’t even get her home from school before she starts playing with herself, I admit it’s what happened tonight when you saw us parked up, I’d had to stop to ‘see’ to her.”

“Jesus!” Andy croaked hoarsely,” What? With that big bottle like we both used on her tonight you mean? I knew it, I’d seen you hand one over to her in your car. So that’s why she had no fucking knickers on in the pub? Fucking hell.”

I nodded gravely then went on in a whisper, “I’m knackered sometimes, she wants it at least twice every day now but weekends are the worst, it’s non stop sex.” I nearly burst out laughing at Andy’s serious face believing all my bull shit. In reality we rarely had sex during weekdays, as were both too tired. Two or three times at the weekend wasn’t unusual for us but it was still a far cry from what I was now telling Andy. After the earlier threesome and Jill being so enthusiastically double fucked Andy was now swallowing every single word I said. He already knew about Zak’s part.

“That’s why I started looking after that dog” I whispered gravely.”She’d started looking at dogs in the pub and saying they had big balls and stuff. I realised Jill was fancying them sexually. I didn’t want a scandal there so I boarded Zak.”

Andy’s face was a picture, there was a bulge in his shorts and he was getting even hoarser as he whispered, “Fucking hell Luke, you don’t mean that daft Boxer dog that finished off my curry meat earlier? He had a right pair of balls on him so you can’t blame her,” He half joked, “You could hardly miss ‘em. Jesus,” he added, after a sudden thought struck him. “Yes ... I thought there was something odd when it went under the table and Jill suddenly jumped.”

“Yeah, it’s called Louis. She only jumped because she didn’t see him sneak under there first,” I lied, trying to keep a straight face looking at my mate’s now deadly serious one. “If she had seen him go under the table but no one else had noticed him there she’d have let him lick at her cunt a bit, even with you sitting right there at the table with us.”

As Andy looked even more shocked with this total fantasy I carried on, “To be perfectly honest, it wasn’t me, or you who she left her knickers off for in the pub tonight! Jill slips them off her feet in the car before we go in there almost every time we visit that tap room. She knows at least two dogs in there that will go up to sniff her cunt under the table and she thinks it’s really kinky. People are only yards away from her doing it. She insists going bare arsed in lots of other public places too, she says it really turns her on. That’s how you ended up seeing her cunt when you bent down tonight. No one in there usually ever notices or suspects anything unusual. Lets face it Andy, there’s not many perverts like you who bend down to the floor to try to look up under the table at my wife’s cunt like you did.”

Andy started to protest but I carried on, “That’s why that Boxer dog Louis made a bee line straight for Jill tonight, he has managed to get his nose well between her legs for a brief lick at her cunt quite a few times in there lately. Jill gets a kick out of looking around and talking away to people normally at the same time as a dog is under the table sniffing at her naked cunt. She gets away with it in there because Louis normally goes around fussing at everyone anyway, he demands attention all the time so no one ever bats an eye if he goes under a table in there. If they do see him with Jill people just think her hand’s down fussing the dogs head. Even if Roger, his owner sees him under the table fussing at Jill too much he just apologises and calls Louis back over to him, telling him to leave her alone. Jill always answers that its ok and he’s not bothering her, that soft Louis only wants to have his ears tickled. Everyone sat around us just puts it down to the dog being a nuisance and attention seeking. Who’d believe my wife had left her knickers off for Louis on purpose and was now sat with her knees parted for him?” I whispered confidentially.

‘Yeah, who WOULD believe it?’ I thought, ‘No one else but you Andy.’ But he had, and he was well hooked now.

“True, no one would” he prompted hoarsely, “Go on then, does that make her really hot for when you get home?”

“My God yes, I think it really excites Jill just thinking that she could quite easily get seen. There are dozens of people sat around that room drinking and socialising. No one ever dreams that only a few yards away from them my wife is getting her naked cunt licked by a dog while sitting a public bar. Louis and you aren’t the only ones in there who now know Jill wears no knickers under that table either. She also let another big dog do it to her in that pub last year, it was a Greyhound that gets in quite often, it does the same thing as Louis does, going around begging because lots of people give it crisps and treats. It went under Jill’s table but it must have been a far better cunt licker than Louis the boxer dog is, Jill shot up straight after a minute, shooed it out of her way then went out to the toilet. She told me afterwards it had excited her so much she had nearly given the game away. That she had started shuddering so much she’d had to stand up quickly before anyone noticed. She said that the dog had gone crackers when it smelled her vagina and nearly pushed her over getting his nose right into it. I imagine she must have ‘seen to herself’ while she was sat out on the toilet too, as she was in there for ages, but if she did she didn’t admit it to me.”

I looked at Andy’s earnest face and saw he was now hanging on my every word. “That’s usually a sure sign of a dog that’s had some experience in licking a woman’s pussy!” I added knowingly, “Getting straight into a pussy without any hesitation I mean, that, or else eagerly licking away at a woman’s hot feet once she throws her shoes off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.