Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

Jill lay back lazily in the armchair, smiling dreamily. She sipped her drink, not seeming to be in the least embarrassed. “Well then you two?” she eventually piped up, “Did I pass the stamina test for wearing out the pair of you? I mean, do I need to go get any sex lessons from both of you’re old friend sexy Susie?”

Andy laughed, despite him looking slightly embarrassed himself he answered, “Hell, no way lady. You certainly have the upper edge on uni Susie. I’ve never ever witnessed anybody so enthusiastic about being fucked in my whole life.”

Jill laughed coyly, secretly pleased at his answer but still prompting him further. “Oh c’mon Sailor, Ok, I’ll admit that I adore being fucked but don’t you lie! What about all the flesh pots you’ve been to? What about the live Amsterdam sex shows you have told Luke about, the ones where you said anything at all goes?”

“Has he been telling tales out of school?” Andy laughed, but still looking embarrassed. “Yeah true, some were pretty far out, most of them in fact but I can’t ever remember anything in Amsterdam half as sexy as watching you fucking yourself on that big bottle tonight.”

“Play your cards right and I might do it again if you both need a jump start, I’ve not finished with you yet,” Jill pouted coyly. “Far out like what?” Jill pressed Andy further, warming to this naughty talk. “Luke said you told him that in Hamburg they have live Lesbian sex, even naked women and dogs on stage doing shows for you horny Sailors. My God, dogs, I couldn’t believe it happened before Luke told me.” Jill cast me a sly glance, clearly in ‘tease’ mode now.

“Just leave Andy in peace, Jill,” I hastily interceded. “Andy told me all that stuff in confidence, don’t embarrass him about it.” In reality I was trying to move their conversation on from anything that Andy could possibly steer around to dogs but Jill almost seemed to be teasing him about it! I realised it was a losing battle, me trying to rein in both Andy and Jill talking sexy now he’d been involved in a ‘Menage a trois’ with us, as they both loved teasing about sex.

“Well they do, but sadly I actually never saw a show like that,” Andy countered to Jill. He was obviously going over my head in what I asked him but I was at a loss how to stop it now this dog conversation had started between them.

Andy knew full well Jill had been fucked by Zak, he’s seen it all through our curtains months ago. Jill on the other hand had no idea that he had, so my wife was making a fool of herself by teasing and pretending to be shocked.

“Why sadly?” Jill teased him. “So would seeing a woman having a nice willing cunt like this one licked by a dog turn you on then Andy?” Jill uncrossed her legs again as she said it, letting her robe fall apart to show Andy her naked cunt then closing it. “Whoops, do you wish you’d brought a dog with you now to help?” Jill started laughing when Andy looked well shocked. “It’s ok, don’t worry Andy, I’m just taking the piss out of the pair of you. Luke is as bad as you are, he thinks women getting sexy with dogs is as horny as it gets too. You’re both as bad as each other. He even got horny about that old Polaroid photo you left in his wallet? What the hell was all that about by the way?”

“Hey, it’s not all just in Amsterdam sex shows,” Andy protested, going over to pick up his coat to get his wallet out. “It happens here in sleepy Dorset villages too” he went on, flashing a look over at me. “That photo I left for Luke to find was just one of dozens of Polaroid’s that the couple who had that house before me had stashed away under a carpet. I left it in Luke’s lost wallet for a laugh just to wind him up. We’d both been chucking their old porn mags and stuff in the skip all day when we cleared my house out. Pretty tame stuff really but now look at these,” he went on.

“These are some I’d brought over to show Luke, you can look at them too if you want to see for yourself.” Andy said, handing Jill a few old black & white Polaroid’s from his wallet that I hadn’t even seen myself yet, “His wife was doing it for years with the different dogs they’d had. That randy old bastard had taken loads of Polaroid’s of her bang at it, he’d stashed them all away, hidden under their bedroom carpet.”

I noticed the half smile on Andy’s face as he watched Jill looking closely at them. She was giving herself away, most women would have handed them straight back once they saw their content, but Jill studied them intently. “How do you know that it was her?” she asked him curiously? “It might just be some photos he had got hold of and hidden!”

“True” Andy answered, as Jill passed me the old photos over to look at. “Except look at some of the backgrounds, it’s my house. Their final house sale contract had a hand written note pegged to it too, from the sister who had sold it for the probate after they’d both died. It was just a polite request on the completion deed saying that all three family dogs they had owned had at some time or other been buried in their far rose garden as each one had died. Her sister had politely mentioned that their wills had expressed a hope that their Pet dogs could remain there undisturbed if that could be agreed with any new owner. It also mentioned in the note that as they were all quite large dogs, a Doberman, a Retriever and a Labrador she warned that there could well be an alarming number of larger bones uncovered if that Rose garden site was ever dug over by a new owner who wasn’t aware they were buried there.”

Andy paused in his explanation and took a deep breath. “Ok, thats fair enough, no problem with that warning is there? No, but now look closely at the breed of dogs shown in all these old photos I found hidden in their house.”

I did, the old Polaroid’s clearly showed different Labradors and then a Doberman licking a woman slouched on an armchair with her legs spread apart, others showed her face down over a couch with dogs licking her from the back and also some with her kneeling on a rug. Her position looked remarkably like the different dogs behind were being invited to mount her! I also recognised that while the wallpaper had changed, one of the bay windows behind her on the photos had hardly changed at all. All these photos had undoubtedly been taken in Andy’s large living room.

“It’s your house and it certainly doesn’t look as if she is doing it under sufferance,” I remarked. True, it didn’t. The woman on these dated faded photos was clearly enjoying the attentions of the dog licking her, you could tell by her facial expressions she was getting plenty out of it. I handed them back over to Jill when she asked for another look.

“Its ok for you to talk Luke, those three luckiest dogs on the planet are all buried in my Rose bed,” Andy laughed.

“Ok, but I disagree, yes ok her eyes are tight shut,” Jill laughed. “But all she really knows is that her pussy is being licked, not by who or what is doing it, even knowing it’s a dog she may well be pretending it’s Elvis doing it to her.”

“So you would let a Labrador in an Elvis costume lick your cunt too then?” Andy jumped in, joking now but obviously goading Jill into admitting something about Zak.

“I don’t know,” Jill teased back. “Why? Have you brought one with you? I’ll tell you what? I’ll cover my eyes now and see if I can tell if it’s you, Luke or even Rin Tin Tin licking my pussy. Swap over halfway if you want. With my eyes shut how would I be able to tell which of you it is? I doubt if I’d know it was a dog doing it either if you had one in here.”

Even half joking Jill put down her empty glass, moved her robe apart again and spread her legs. She then theatrically put a soft cushion over her eyes and lay back in the chair with her knees apart, waiting for some attention. Andy and I looked at each other in dumb shock. Jill was clearly signalling she was ready for round two, but were we ‘up’ for it?

“C’mon,” she prompted, her hoarse whisper muffled by the cushion.”Get on with it, I need an oral orgasm before I let either of you get your cocks anywhere near me.” Jill was warming to this “being in charge’ game, she loved it.

I gestured to Andy to go first. With Jill laid back now he knelt in front of her, putting his head up into her crutch he started licking her enthusiastically. I went and sat on the arm of the chair and squeezed her nipples. Jill’s panting soon increased and she gave out some low moans as Andy licked away and sucked on her clitoris. I motioned for us to swap over so he stopped and swapped places with me. As I knelt down between her legs and started licking her cunt I motioned to Andy to squeeze her nipples just like I had been doing. This invariably sent Jill over the top and it did exactly that to her now.

She had soon started to build up to an orgasm and the sight of Jill arching her back as she shuddered and lifted her arse high off the chair in excitement was too much for Andy, standing up beside Jill he started to shoot all over my wife’s tits, throwing the cushion aside she looked up and saw his cock was spurting come all over her. She reached up to hold it and as he bent his knees to lower himself down she took him deep in her mouth and sucked the last of his ejaculation dry. As she did so she started coming herself, she started having long shuddering spasms as I thumb fucked her fast at the same time as I sucked on her clitoris. Andy had done the groundwork with his tongue getting her going but it was certainly me who finished her off in style. Jill had a massive orgasm, shuddering for several minutes after it started as I licked away frantically at her cunt. I still had my thumb shoved up hard inside her too, ‘fucking’ her with it as rapidly and hard as I could until she finally stopped bucking and shuddering on it and just lay still, panting hard, my thumb still solidly up inside her still pulsing cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.